GB HOMEPAGE

Thief 3-Need Help Finding The Docks

Posted By: NANNYKINS

Thief 3-Need Help Finding The Docks - 06/28/04 02:32 AM

I am now playing Thief 3,and have played two missions already.I need to find the docks, so I can sell some of my loot that gives me more cash for more water arrows, health potions,and other weapons.Can some one please tell me where the docks are?I am looking all over the place.Thank you. Nannykins wave
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Thief 3-Need Help Finding The Docks - 06/28/04 03:36 AM

The Docks are accessed through a Keeper glyph. I'm not sure you are "allowed" to go there yet. If I recall, that access comes a little later on in the game.

Have you found the fences in the part of town where Garrett lives? They will buy and sell most of the things you need right now. If you have trouble finding them, the areas they're in always have a little red "Hand" symbol, and near Garrett's place, this is located on a wall behind the little guard station where you can find arrows.
Posted By: Drizzt

Re: Thief 3-Need Help Finding The Docks - 06/28/04 09:39 AM

I always get annoyed that the fences doesn't buy all kinds of loot. Makes for unnecessary running through town.
Posted By: feardust

Re: Thief 3-Need Help Finding The Docks - 06/28/04 01:32 PM

If you're running low on equipment, it helps to have a close look at certain areas in the city, including patches of green/trees/shrubs (for moss arrows), anything with a hint of water, fireplaces and gas vents. Broadhead arrows tend to be available in guardhouses.
Posted By: NANNYKINS

Re: Thief 3-Need Help Finding The Docks - 06/29/04 02:52 PM

Hi feardust,Drizzt,and hagatha,thank you for answering my message.I have found the Docks finally,and have sold my loot.I had to go to the Library first ,in order to go any further in the game.Thank you for helping me figure that out,I was going around in circles.The best to all of you always.Nannykins
© 2024 GameBoomers Community