GB HOMEPAGE

Music?

Posted By: nickie

Music? - 01/23/04 10:54 PM

I haven't heard anything about the soundtrack for the game, and would be interested to know if there is music in the game, and if so, more about it. It can really be a finishing touch on a good game, I think. Thanks!
Posted By: Philippe Gaude - Galilea

Re: Music? - 01/23/04 11:50 PM

There is, as in all of our games, an original soundtrack from our fellow Yan Volsy. I would be harsher than you are, though : it's not only a finishing touch, but a key element of the experience ! Bad music can easily ruin the pleasure - in a game the same way as in a movie !
Posted By: tigger

Re: Music? - 01/24/04 12:29 AM

ahh but if the music is that bad you can always turn it off!!! lol

Not that the music you have used in your games is bad, but some others I could mention... yuck!!
Posted By: gatorlaw

Re: Music? - 01/24/04 12:55 AM

Well I have searched out and copied into a folder all the music clips for the game, off the CD's. Excellent quality and mix. From Irish ballads, fiddle playing, sinister pieces that make the hairs on your neck rise...it's got it all.

Music is extremely good and well used to elevate the ambiance and mood while you are playing.
Posted By: nickie

Re: Music? - 01/24/04 02:51 AM

thumbsup Wonderful! I think good music can make a good game a special game when it appeals to the heart, so I am so glad you feel this way. Gabriel Knight 1, Zanzarah and Divine Divinity are a few examples of games that soared through their music, I think.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community