GB HOMEPAGE

Becky's Q - Do you repeat a main character?

Posted By: gatorlaw

Becky's Q - Do you repeat a main character? - 03/18/04 04:50 PM

Becky had two very good questions in another thread and the answers were both detailed. So I thought it nice for discussion purposes to have them on separate threads. Enjoy the exchange. smile

Becky's question -

Quote:
If the main character in the previous game in the series has been successful (as in Egypt II) do you try to carry over characteristics from that character? Or do you go for a character that is completely different?

Re: Becky's Q - Do you repeat a main character? - 03/18/04 04:50 PM

Valentine's answer -

Quote:
The previous character was attractive and interesting but we chose a different one:

As Maya, a woman skilled as a magician and favoured by the gods, the player is sent by Pharaoh to investigate and to ensure that the work is successfully completed.

Maya's mission is connected to the fate of Egypt: a success will enable Ramses to live longer; failure will lead to Pharaoh's death and the country's ruin. As a magician, the player has to interrogate the divine forces. Therefore, he/she travels in several fantastic worlds like in a dream.
Posted By: MDAMLADY

Re: Becky's Q - Do you repeat a main character? - 03/18/04 06:13 PM

Do you have a choice of character? Male or Female?
Sounds as if Maya is female.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Becky's Q - Do you repeat a main character? - 03/18/04 09:29 PM

I love dream sequences set in historical places! Remember the dream sequences in Road to India? They were my favorite part of the game.

Re: Becky's Q - Do you repeat a main character? - 03/19/04 07:32 AM

That was my favorite part of that game. It made it stand out to me. The critter interactions were only in that part of the game too. I loved the monkey puzzles. smile

Re: Becky's Q - Do you repeat a main character? - 03/19/04 01:19 PM

Mdamlady's Ques....

Quote:
Do you have a choice of character? Male or Female?
Sounds as if Maya is female
Quote:
Answer -

In EGYPT3, the player will not have the choice of character. The player embodies Maya, a young female magician and favoured of the Gods.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community