GB HOMEPAGE

A Vote of Thanks to Becky

Posted By: Mad

A Vote of Thanks to Becky - 01/18/08 04:23 PM

Hi smile

I would like to thank you Becky thanks for managing to keep us all under control and very happily amused thumbsup in the "Name the game" threads that have been running for so long praise and to wish you a happy (though only a temporary one of course evil) respite lol

See you again in a few weeks ....!! bravo bravo

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: A Vote of Thanks to Becky - 01/18/08 04:48 PM

Yes! praise

Mad: wave
Posted By: Tyke

Re: A Vote of Thanks to Becky - 01/18/08 05:05 PM

Let me add my thanks and appreciation to you too, Becky. bravo
I really can't remember how long this name the game thread as been going, but it seems to me it's been here forever. smile
You thoroughly deserve your break...Enjoy! praise bravo
Posted By: chrissie

Re: A Vote of Thanks to Becky - 01/18/08 06:14 PM

Me too! thanks I've really enjoyed the variety of enigmas from everyone who joins the thread & it's been fun thinking up a few of my own? rolleyes Hope you have a good break & get all the stuff done you need to do Becky.
Is 16th Feb the date of return BTW - an 8th anniversary? smile
Posted By: Becky

Re: A Vote of Thanks to Becky - 01/18/08 07:17 PM

Thanks for the vote of confidence in my abilities (such as they are). lol

I knew that people enjoyed Name the Game, but it seemed to me that the participants weren't coming up with clues as easily they did two or three years ago. grin I didn't realize that it was such a well-loved activity.

I'm hoping that a short break will encourage more clue-creation and also that more people will join in once we start again.

Chrissie -- I haven't picked a start-again date yet, though the day Pluto was discovered to be a "planet" rather strikes my fancy.
Posted By: sierramindy

Re: A Vote of Thanks to Becky - 01/18/08 09:45 PM

Many thanks, Becky,
Well done, you deserve a break!
Just don't forget to come back afterwards. I have been following this thread faithfully ever since I made the mistake of thinking "Intellectual Hair" was a typo. I didn't catch on too swiftly that *naming* Name the Game was part of the fun.
Posted By: JennyP

Re: A Vote of Thanks to Becky - 01/18/08 10:34 PM

Can I suggest panc.a.k.e day or is that too far away ?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: A Vote of Thanks to Becky - 01/18/08 11:04 PM

lol Jenny, you are too cute!

Becky's awesome. She does so much behind the scenes that no one ever knows about. She's a real keeper. hearts
Thanks Becky!

Ana wave
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: A Vote of Thanks to Becky - 01/19/08 03:37 AM

Yes....Here Here...Thank You ,Becky bravo

What a Great person & informer of games for Gameboomers...

Luv Ya
Keep up the good work.. thumbsup
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: A Vote of Thanks to Becky - 01/19/08 04:58 AM

I haven't been playing the game too much. Every time I would think of an answer it would already be thought of by someone else. I hope you can come back again Becky and I promise I'll play this time. Even if I guess wrong. praise

Cathy wave
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: A Vote of Thanks to Becky - 01/19/08 09:59 AM

Yes thanks for keeping us up to date and don t forget to come back .So enjoy your self but not to much .Just kidding .Have a great time thumbsup bravo
Posted By: Shany

Re: A Vote of Thanks to Becky - 01/19/08 11:10 AM

Thanks for a great game, Becky! thanks
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: A Vote of Thanks to Becky - 01/19/08 05:38 PM

I think Becky is really triplets--No way one person can do all she does! bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community