GB HOMEPAGE

Lost Crown<Password> ?

Posted By: Darleen03

Lost Crown<Password> ? - 03/07/08 03:37 AM

I decided to load the game up tonite...

A screen comes up..Please enter a password..This game is password protected....So I put a password in...Each & every time it says you entered the wrong password so I made another & another..Every time it was wrong...I went completely BONKERS ..

Finally figured out it needed the Registration Code..
But it asked for a password crazy

I am losing it lol
Posted By: RayBres

Re: Lost Crown - 03/07/08 04:29 AM

I think you just saved a lot of us much trouble. thanks
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Lost Crown - 03/07/08 09:32 AM

Haven't got the game yet Darleen. It supposed to be in stores next week. I'll have to remember that. Thanks.
Posted By: gaily

Re: Lost Crown - 03/07/08 05:52 PM

The password/registration code is on the front of the little booklet that accompanies the game in case anyone is looking. catrub
Posted By: infernoj13usa

Re: Lost Crown - 03/07/08 06:01 PM

This is one terrific game!

inferno
Posted By: kjos

Re: Lost Crown - 03/08/08 12:40 AM

You have to use the caps lock.
Richard
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: Lost Crown - 03/08/08 08:15 PM

It's like my dreams.
Posted By: Midge

Password - 03/11/08 12:53 AM

I'm installing The Lost Crown and it's asking for the password. Does anyone know where I can find It? I don't have a clue.
Thanks
Midge

Re: Password - 03/11/08 12:55 AM

on the front of your instruction manual. Use the caps lock key.
and the space key.
Richard
Posted By: Midge

Re: Password - 03/11/08 01:05 AM

Thanks Richard. I was panicking.

Midge hearts
Posted By: Trinny3

Re: Password - 03/11/08 01:13 AM

Midge, I believe Darlene2003 has a thread on this same subject,her thread is on page 2 of the this forum. They said it is the regestration number that came with your game.

Re: Password - 03/11/08 02:31 AM

Thanks, Trinny3

Yes Midge...The game ask for a password..when in fact its a registration code..Which is on the Manual...
Posted By: Becky

Re: Password - 03/11/08 09:13 AM

I've just merged the two threads about this topic.
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Password - 03/11/08 05:24 PM

Hello found the pass word on the booklet I have tried to put it in using caps on even when it said I shouldnt and caps of and space bar and- key but it keeps saying I am putting the wrong pass word in .Can any one please tell me what I am doing wrong ta
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Password - 03/11/08 05:34 PM

dragon, be sure if you have #'s that you are using the #'s above the alpha keys and not the number pad.
Posted By: Geo

Re: Password - 03/11/08 05:36 PM

Hello Dragonuk44,
The only thing I can figure is there is NO use of the space bar!!
You just use the capital letters with a "-" between series.
----------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: No I said DO use caps. and the "-" key. No space bar is needed.

Re: Password - 03/11/08 06:01 PM

Brown eyed Tiger that is the number keys I am using and where it as an- inbetween the numbers and letters I have put them in and left them out .Still no go .Geo Tells me not to put the caps on .Still did and it still wouldnt go .I tried the space bar as some one else said that was what they did

Re: Password - 03/11/08 06:45 PM

Hi dragonuk44

Assuming everyone has the same REG code

This is how I put it in:

Edited Out by BrownEyedTigre

Hope you get it running
Posted By: MaG

Re: Password - 03/11/08 07:00 PM

Thanks, Ana.

We can't put out the code since we have many pirate lurkers here.

Re: Password - 03/11/08 07:01 PM

Oh sorry Mag & Ana... blush

Can I PM him maybe think

Re: Password - 03/11/08 07:37 PM

It's not the space bar Dragon it,s the space key.
Richard

Re: Password - 03/12/08 02:54 AM

Sorry about that Richard .Darleen I would imagine every ones pass word is differant .May have some thing to do with it being case sesitive or may be just me thanks I think there must be some thing in this late at night tiredness and you make boo boos .Went bed may I say not an happy bunny cry Got up this morning .First try no probs .I could hardly believe my eyes .Any way thanks for trying to help .I got it tomato devilchili yay
Posted By: old lady

Re: Password - 03/12/08 10:45 AM

It took me 5 go's until I got it right. I think I was confusing my - with my_ or the gray cells are going. Still great game when you get in yes

Re: Password - 03/12/08 01:20 PM

cant see why they do it .You buy the game is nt that enough lol
Posted By: latu

Re: Password - 12/01/08 10:38 AM

Please can anyone help me to put in my register key.
I try everything. caps on caps of the _ or - nothing helps.
I dont now what to do anymore.
please help
Posted By: MaG

Re: Password - 12/01/08 01:26 PM

latu,

From the Darkling Room:

Quote:
Q: Cannot get the 'Password to work'.
A: US versions of The Lost Crown require a Password to be entered during installation. The password can be found on the game manual. Enter the password sequence EXACTLY as shown, including any spaces, dashes or hyphens. The password is also 'case sensitive', so use capital letters.
Posted By: ruthie

Re: Password - 12/02/08 02:05 AM

It was a pain in the neck to put in the password. It took 3 tries to get it right. As Mag said, it is case sensitive, but it doesn't like you to use the cap lock key.
ruthie
Posted By: joan6149

Re: Password - 04/25/09 09:14 AM

Well I have tried - also " also full stops upper case letters lowercase letters standing on my head Bribing the local constabulary and I still cant load the game HELP ME PLEASE
PS which is the space key instead of the space bar ????????
frantic Joan

PPS could you show me using pretend letters and numbers cos I must be really stupid i've been trying for 3 days now xxxxxxxx
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Password - 04/25/09 11:34 AM

Joan, I just re-installed this game last night. The "Password" or registration code is entered by using the shift key for capitals. The game does not like the caps lock key (in my experience). Then use the numbers over the letters. Use the hyphen as shown by user guide. Hope this helps.
Sharon

Re: Password - 04/25/09 09:47 PM

Hi Sharon well i used the shift key and the - between the series of the password and still no joy need a miracle. Feel, like screaming lol xxxx thank you for replying to me. The space key Richard mentions is that the shift key?
Posted By: old lady

Re: Password - 04/26/09 03:09 PM

Hi Joan, the shift key is below the caps lock key. Press it for each capital letter and take your finger off for the lower case letter. I used the number keys under the punctuation marks. The very best of luck I needed a stiff drink when I finally got in insane hardwall

Re: Password - 04/27/09 10:17 AM

Thanks Sharon finally installed the game. Had to go to the suppliers then the game makers !!!!! if anyone else is suffering like I did lol I had to run F\:SETUP.SETUP,exe first then download directx9 Wot a mess but did finally load YIPPEEEE!!!!!!
Posted By: Becky

Re: Password - 04/27/09 12:42 PM

Whew! That's great that you got it running! thumbsup
Posted By: Lenora66

Re: Lost Crown<Password> ? - 09/19/15 04:32 AM

My son had the game and lost the manual with the password. How can I get another password so I can install the game. I had not even had a chance to install it.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Lost Crown<Password> ? - 09/19/15 04:45 AM

YOu will need to contact the developer. We cannot provide you with one. luck

welcome to GameBoomers!

Ana wave
Posted By: Lenora66

Re: Lost Crown<Password> ? - 09/19/15 05:39 AM

ok thanks
© 2024 GameBoomers Community