GB HOMEPAGE

AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs

Posted By: Becky

AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/12/08 12:46 PM

Looney4Labs introduces herself to the engagingly persistent Professor Samuel Hunt as he roams the graceful streets of Toledo. She learns a story of lovers parted, discovers varied, complex puzzles, and tries her hand at a centuries-old game called Alquerque.

AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo

Posted By: Rushes

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/12/08 01:03 PM

Great review, thanks L4L! thumbsup I agree with all your comments. This was a beautiful and absorbing game to play.
Posted By: MaG

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/12/08 01:51 PM

Thanks, L4l and Becky.
Spot on. smile Fun game.
Posted By: Chief

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/12/08 02:57 PM

Very well presented and a good analyse of the game thumbsup

Chief wave
Posted By: Phoebe

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/12/08 03:17 PM

Hey L4L a great review, thanks! wave

Love Maria hearts
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/12/08 03:31 PM

I'm glad you all enjoyed it. Thanks for the kind words wave
Posted By: nickie

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/12/08 05:49 PM

Nicely written L4L, thanks!
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/12/08 05:52 PM

Terrific review L4L!!! I'm expecting this game soon and will look for a lot of the nuances you mentioned in your appraisal. thumbsup
Posted By: Mad

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/12/08 06:42 PM

Hi smile

Thanks for the link, Becky, and thanks for an excellent review, Looney4Labs thumbsup thumbsup

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: Butcher

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/12/08 07:58 PM

Thanks for the link Becky and the review, grealy appreciated smile

Spyros
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/12/08 08:29 PM

Thanks, Becky

Thank You, L4L..Very nice review..I was a little hesitant to buy this game for fear of Sea-sickness...I did play the demo & found I was ok...But money was short at that time....I am hopeing to Bag it on a trade now.. thumbsup
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/13/08 09:15 AM

I'm excited about this one. Thanks for the review l4l.

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/17/08 08:46 PM

My copy arrived a few days ago, and I'm really looking forward to it. I happen to be one of those "...who like to meander and ponder. It’s a game to be savored slowly." thumbsup
Posted By: Ivinia

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/17/08 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Becky
Looney4Labs introduces herself ...

Well that's embarrassing. All this time I assumed Looney was a he. blush

Nice review! thumbsup

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/17/08 10:00 PM

You can't go by the member name. lol Mr. Ivinia.
Posted By: Ivinia

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/17/08 11:11 PM

LOL, good point!

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/17/08 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Ivinia
Originally Posted By: Becky
Looney4Labs introduces herself ...

Well that's embarrassing. All this time I assumed Looney was a he. blush

Nice review! thumbsup

Thanks Ivinia---I never know what to say when referring to a member--some I know but most I don't. wave lol
Posted By: chrissie

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/18/08 06:13 AM

Thanks looney4labs, for an interesting review. I loved the first three episodes but glad to see no mention of lemurs! I usually favour third person perspective so like the idea of the character being seen in reflections here & there as used in at least the 1st game. smile

Re: AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 04/19/08 02:31 PM

Thanks guys for the kind words.

For those of you worried about this game making you sick, I think this might be a good one for you. It panned rather slowly (at least that was how I felt) Sometimes those interfaces can make me sick, but this one did not bother me at all wave puppy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community