GB HOMEPAGE

Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered

Posted By: Becky

Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 06/11/09 06:24 PM

Take a look at the new Casebook: Snake in the Grass Trailer here. Detective Burton may be up against the worst kind of killer -- one with a cool head, creative instincts and a bizarre sense of humor.

Should he be looking for someone named "Grace"?

For more information, visit the game's webpage.

All episodes are downloadable from the game's website. It looks like Episode III: Snake in the Grass will be releasing within the next few weeks.

To try out a free Casebook mini-episode, click here.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 06/11/09 06:48 PM

Thanks Becky! That is great news! Nice to see they have been able to keep releasing on time. yay

Ana wave
Posted By: Carla

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 06/11/09 08:26 PM

Thank you Becky! I like Casebook tomato
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 06/11/09 08:55 PM

Thanks for the links Becky.
Posted By: dorish

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 06/12/09 11:51 AM

Is this a sequel to The Watcher?

Doreen

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 06/12/09 12:20 PM

Dorish -- yes, that's my understanding.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 06/12/09 01:11 PM

Thanks Becky. I like Burton. hearts

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 06/12/09 01:29 PM

grin Cough, cough. He has replaced Carol Reed's handsome gardener in the adventure game pantheon of errr, hunks.

Just IMHO, of course.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 06/12/09 02:16 PM

lol

Ana wave
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 06/12/09 05:42 PM

Another Casebook Episode? That's great! Still haven't played the previous one though...
Posted By: Bitty Kitty

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 11/02/09 01:49 PM

o.k. October 30th has come and gone and still no Burton for me to solve cases with. What is going on?

Kem

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 11/02/09 01:52 PM

Hi Bitty -- the game has been delayed until November 14th as announced here.
Posted By: Bitty Kitty

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 11/02/09 08:23 PM

Sorry Becky I didn't see the new release date so I went to the site and found out it was set for Oct. 30th and just posted from there. Thanks for the update!!

Kem

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 11/02/09 08:30 PM

thumbsup I'm looking forward to it too. I'm surprised Burton didn't get his man before now. The villain has that wide-eyed innocent yet slippery quality.
Posted By: DaveHT

Re: Casebook Episode III: Snake in the Grass Trailer Uncovered - 11/04/09 12:27 PM

I absolutely adore the cinematography in Casebook. It is one of the best I seen in FMV games.

Well done, Aero!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community