GB HOMEPAGE

Who or What is MaGtRo

Posted By: Chick

Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 02:05 PM

With all of the MaGtRo Walkthroughs that I have used, I have never asked if MaGtRo is a person or a company that likes to p[lay gamers and do walkthroughs. Just curious????????
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 02:13 PM

Hi Chick, MaGtRo is MaG the owner/admin of GameBoomers. She's a whiz isn't she?

Ana wave
Posted By: Yankee Clipper

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 02:14 PM

Hey Chick, she's the boss and a most gifted, talented and never a smarter boss I've ever had. EDIT: Hi Ana back from vacation and yau're really fast. Wow that week also went fast.
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 02:25 PM

Gotta say it.........MaG is a class act indeed. They broke the mold when they created her. Hope she never decides to retire many of us will be lost without her as our savior and crutch.
Posted By: Chick

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 03:57 PM

Now I know who ta say thanks to. A very large THANK YOU MaG.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 04:25 PM

You're welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here, Chick.

Thanks everyone! See you later! Bye for now.
Posted By: ScarletDragon

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 04:45 PM

... and yet another MaG fan is born. Welcome to the fan club Chick.
Posted By: Chief

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 05:23 PM

....and from the help she is giving at the Hints Forum, there must be another walkthrough in the making.... thumbsup

Chief wave
Posted By: Trisha

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 05:47 PM

MaG is definitely one of a kind and I know I would be so lost without her. Thank you MaG. praiseTrisha
Posted By: Mordack

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 06:08 PM

I always wondered who she is too and now I know. I thought maybe she was some kinda big positronic brain but with an even bigger heart.

Mordack
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 06:43 PM

I've just got to add my praise for a very kind & gifted lady. I've had a bash at 2 or 3 walkthroughs myself so I know how much work is involved, how long it took & how easy it is to miss things! (& they were on the greater scale of things quite easy games!) Also to try & get the info across in a way that players understand is another challenge. How MaG manages to produce so many perfect ones in such a short time & for more involved games is amazing! praise
Posted By: Mad

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 06:50 PM

Just want to say .... Yes !! .... MaG is one very special lady ....

broccoli broccoli broccoli

Posted By: Jhart320

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 06:53 PM

I just wanted to say Thank you Mag 100 X 100

Joy

Posted By: connie

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 07:16 PM

Thanks MaG you are the Best. You go above and beyond to help us enjoy our games. praise
Posted By: bawdy

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 08:49 PM

I don't like to resort to walkthroughs unless I'm really stumped, but it often becomes necessary. And we all owe gratitude to MaG, the undisputed queen of walkthroughs.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 08:56 PM

MaG is WOW
Wonderwoman Of Walkthroughs
bravo puppy
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 08:57 PM

All I can say about MaG is praise

PS Are you slacking? I see your not even up to 50,000 posts yet. grin
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 09:14 PM

She sure has a

I have to say MaG you are the mostest. How you do it I'll never know but just thank goodness you do. I agree you're one of a kind. Luv ya,
carla

Posted By: Karsten

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 10:45 PM

I'll just chime in here as well... smile

With my thanks to MaGtTo for writing many wonderful walkthroughs for all sorts of adventure games smile cool

And for being the kind, but firm wink owner of this site smile

I don't get how she does it; has her day maybe 48 hours instead of the 24 hours ? other people use...

I'm very grateful that I can come here when I'm stuck in an adventure game --- and read her walkthroughs for various games.

Thank you so much smile

/karsten

Posted By: Marian

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 10:54 PM

MaG is a miracle worker. smile
Posted By: Becky

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 11:37 PM

While we are thinking about pizza, MaG is thinking about decoding the invisible ink message to fix the hydraulics on the submarine to ram the bridge to cause the train to move so the track is uncovered to reveal the missing crowbar to get into the mansion where the detective is being held captive.

Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/13/09 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Becky
While we are thinking about pizza, MaG is thinking about decoding the invisible ink message to fix the hydraulics on the submarine to ram the bridge to cause the train to move so the track is uncovered to reveal the missing crowbar to get into the mansion where the detective is being held captive.

Becky you are too funny lol

MaG...I love you...You are one "Special Lady" I can never said it enough.... "We Are Family" yay I got all my Sister's with me... devilchili
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 01:27 AM

I am so thankful for MaG and her wonderful walkthroughs, without which I would never enjoy adventure gaming so much! praise

I love your analogy of MaG, Becky, that was so clever!

Koalanut
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 01:31 AM

praise Nuff said.Wink, Wink, say no more,say no more.

Cathy thumbsup
Posted By: Merlin

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 01:58 AM

praise Hello wave

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5978/throne.jpg
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 02:02 AM

Ohh...Becky that was truly funny rotfl I can't stop laughing. And well thought out. Great Job!

I say this over and over everytime someone discovers MaG so here I am again......Thank you MaG. You are some lady! I often lay awake thinking how you do what you do and so fast. I would never have thought of doing half of the things I find in your walkthroughs to get to the next step so I am in AWE that you do it so well. You truly are #1 in my book. thanks
Barbara
Posted By: Trinny3

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 04:37 AM

MaG is the Best thumbsup. I'am soooo very thankful for her. She is one amazing lady bravo. Every time I get stuck I know MaG is always faithful with a walkthrough all ready done so I can continue playing my game. A BIG THANKYOU to MaG for this wonderful web site and for all she does broccoli.
Posted By: dorish

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 11:06 AM

I use MaG's walkthroughs for every adventure game I play. So much so, my HUSBAND even knows who she is! Thanks a million for all of your hard work MaG.

Doreen
Posted By: monbron

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 11:12 AM

I have to add my bit, I know I've said it before, but MaG is truely the best and there are a lot of gamers out there/here who would be completly stumped without her. Like others have said I just don't know how she does it, if you could bottle it it would be worth millions if not zillions. praise
Posted By: lkgregorio

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 12:40 PM

Simply said, "I don't leave home without her".

I still have not been able to support my premise that her puppy writes the walkthroughs and she takes credit for them.

All kidding aside, MaG is the reason I enjoy Adventure Games.

Thank you, LOU
Posted By: katie

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 02:01 PM

Mag, you are all and more than all that has been said. You have helped me out so many times. how long have we been on GB? Have we grown old togehether, lol?
the first game I played was Lost in time, was that 1995? Time does fly when we're having fun!
You are a treasure. I always wondeer where you find the time to do all you do.
May God continue to bless you,
Katie
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 03:15 PM

Thanks Mag! I am in awe of your game playing genius!
Posted By: Kootsie

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 03:23 PM

OO I remember Lost In Time...loved that game and the sequel!
Posted By: MsMercury

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 03:41 PM

I know I wouldn't have been able to complete half the games I've played without MaG's walkthroughs. Bless you Mag! kissy
Posted By: marie

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 05:43 PM

Al I can say about MaG is the woman is just AWSOME!! her puzzle solving skills are unmatched. There's now way we could survive without her skills. KUDOS to MaG praise

Marie lol
Posted By: Adorable

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 08:37 PM

And I'll add one more thank you for having MaG to go to for help when the brain is on autopilot. And everyone is so right, what would we do without her? Languish in never never land.

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 08:50 PM

Becky, you are too funny!

In the time it took to type this post, MaG probably played a game and posted a walkthrough.
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 08:59 PM

It is clear and simple, MaG is my Security Blanket. Thanks to my favorite blanket I can move with a confidence in the world of the Adventure games and nothing can stop me, not the thick metal doors with the intricate locks, not the deep swamps or the rows of the senseless numbers, because my Security Blanket is always with me. And my love and appreciation is always with MaG. praise
Posted By: Iva

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/14/09 09:21 PM

She's a real wizard! smile
Thanks MaG hearts
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/15/09 05:28 AM

I can't pass up this opportunity to praise MaG
for the marvel that she is and for all that
she does for us.
MaG, You bring magic to our lives and make
us much richer by being able to come here
as a gaming family in this smart, fun, safe place.
Thank you so much MaG, for ALL that you do! bravo praise
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/15/09 06:33 PM

Double Ditto to all the above!!!! She is just super....hmmm....maybe Microsoft should hire her to do 'Walkthrough' for Vista and Windows 7 ??!!! smile
I just don't see how she gets them done...they come out almost at the same time as the games and they're in amazing order and she puts in pictures(which ARE sometimes worth a thousand words)and everything you need..a Treasure for us!!!

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/16/09 02:51 AM

Thank you very much for your kind words. Glad to be of help to one and all.
Posted By: gameho

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/16/09 04:53 AM

I agree with everything said...she is amazing! She has helped me so many times in so many ways. Does she need an apprentise?

I think I spelled apprentice wrong. Sorry!
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/16/09 05:55 AM

I know that we've thanked her a thousant times but a thousand times are just not enough for her valueable help, so thanks again MaG. We would be lost without you... kissy
Posted By: oldmariner

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/19/09 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: chrissie
I've just got to add my praise for a very kind & gifted lady. I've had a bash at 2 or 3 walkthroughs myself so I know how much work is involved, how long it took & how easy it is to miss things! (& they were on the greater scale of things quite easy games!) Also to try & get the info across in a way that players understand is another challenge. How MaG manages to produce so many perfect ones in such a short time & for more involved games is amazing! praise

Chrissie, she is like the James Patterson of walkthroughs, a new novel every other week.

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/20/09 12:00 AM

Thank you, thank you.

This old lady is slowing down and having some major breakdowns. Mileage is getting high - so please apology in the future.
Posted By: mel22odie

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/20/09 10:49 PM

Are you all sure that she is one person. I came to the conclusion that either she never sleeps, just types. thinks and types again or she is really 3 people, who take turns, being kind, brilliant and tireless. There, I have it all solved. She is 3 people to whom I owe endless thanks for all the help she gives to all. Mel22odie
Posted By: Robertson

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/21/09 12:57 PM

Let me add a word of praise, as well. I used to do a lot of adventure game reviewing, and rare was the time when I didn't come to a walkthrough from MaG for guidance. I don't know how she does it, either, and like the James Patterson analogy. I also wonder, since she plays virtually every adventure game, what she feels about some of them. Her list on The List is interesting. Have you ever done reviewing, MaG? I recall my friend, Len Green, who used to do a lot of walkthroughs, saying how much he enjoyed that process rather than formal reviewing. They're really quite different tasks, both having in common many sheets of yellow pad paper! Again, thank you!

Roberton
Posted By: blsbet44

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/21/09 02:48 PM

I must admit that when I was absolutely at my wits end (not even an obvious hint would help me hardwall), I'd google for a Mag-through blush cut and paste that rough spot onto a word document... for future reference of course lol
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/21/09 03:01 PM

Originally Posted By: mel22odie
Are you all sure that she is one person. I came to the conclusion that either she never sleeps, just types. thinks and types again or she is really 3 people, who take turns, being kind, brilliant and tireless. There, I have it all solved. She is 3 people to whom I owe endless thanks for all the help she gives to all. Mel22odie

Ack... the secret is out rotfl
Posted By: cruise02

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 07/22/09 09:39 PM

The other day when I printed MaGtRo's w/t for "Nikopol" and "P.R. Immortals of Terra" I thought that "MaGtRo" was none other than MaG - how do you zip through these games and solve these puzzles, MaG? What's your secret?

Thanks for the w/t, thou! bravo
Posted By: topsop

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/12/09 09:31 PM

I am so happy to read this. (Often wondered who it was.) I LOVE her walkthroughs. If I'm interested in a game, I check first to make sure she has one because they are so thorough and easy to follow. Thanks!!
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/12/09 10:41 PM

How could I have missed this thread? Wow. MaG, you were the writer of the very first walkthrough I ever used. Without that, I wouldn't be playing any games, since I was hopelessly stuck and had given up (almost killed my computer keyboard pounding on it). Thanks MaG! Without you I wouldn't be an 'addict'.
Posted By: Kate Anne

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/13/09 12:00 AM

I am not too much of an adventure gamer (I love my casual games, IHOGs and some HOGs) but I do like Nancy Drew games. Did not have a clue that MaGtRo was the MaG here on Gameboomers. Oh my gosh, thank you for all your help in the Nancy Drew series. Thank you.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/13/09 08:57 AM

MaG there would be no GameBoomers without you. Best site on the planet thanks to you. bravo

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/13/09 01:02 PM

I promise that I will try my very best to have a GameBoomers even without me. smile

The site is made up by the wonderful Staff and helpful members. I am just one of them . Hehehehehe.

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/13/09 01:10 PM

Scuse me ma'am....you aren't going anywhere! kissy
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/13/09 01:16 PM

I'm right there with you, Tigre. We can't do without MaG. She is tops.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/13/09 02:21 PM

Guess you can how much we depend on you and appreciate all you do for us. We love you MaG. thanks
Posted By: birddog

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/13/09 03:30 PM

I, too, really appreciate MaG. She is right there to help even when the game is brand new. And when I cant seem to get into a game and want to just forget it, I look through her walkthroughs and it encourages me to continue and give the game a chance.
You are the best MaG.
Posted By: MsMercury

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/13/09 04:03 PM

I missed this too! MaG, your walkthroughs are the best and have gotten me out of many a tight spot and the reason I still have my hair today! It's not just the walkthroughs I'm thanking you for but also for just being you! Love you! hearts
Posted By: dadguy

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/14/09 05:10 PM

OK, I'll bite... what is the difference between MaG and MaGtRo? :-)

I have "known" MaG for years, but I never figured out what the "tRo" is?

I'll echo my admiration and appreciation of all she does for us.

Dadguy
Posted By: Becky

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/14/09 05:44 PM

Dadguy -- MaG and MaGtRo is the same person. MaGtRo is her walkthrough-writing "pen name." grin
Posted By: housewife

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/14/09 06:28 PM

MaG is the first person I run to when I am in trouble and I have been in trouble many, many times..She brings order to Chaos..
I know when I start a new game and I get stuck, MaG will be
there for you to get you out of the mudd..

She is as important as the game itself..Bless her heart..

Thank you MaG from the bottom of my heart..Hugs Liz

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/14/09 08:55 PM

MaG is right, the Gameboomers staff without her is terrific, but she makes it even more so.

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/14/09 10:06 PM

Hi Becky!

Yes, of course I know that they are the same person. I was curious about the reason for the name differences. I know one is used for her Walkthrough pen name, but what does it mean? What is the "tRo" that is added on the walkthroughs?

If I signed some posts "Dadguy" and some "DadguyHjT", you might ask a similar question.

I am just curious. smile

Dadguy

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/14/09 10:23 PM

My call name is based on:
MaG - name and maiden surname.
MaGtRo - my name, maiden surname and married surname. wink

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/15/09 05:02 AM

Ahhh, it all makes sense! Getting married after establishing the "single" name which is well established (like an Actor that has a recognizable name).

I hope you don't think I was prying (now that I find it's a personal thing)... It was just something I always wondered about. :-)

Love you, MaG!

Dadguy
Posted By: monbron

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/15/09 10:40 AM

OOOh... I do like it when other people ask the question I had been thinking, but too shy to ask. thumbsup
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/15/09 11:17 AM

...conclusion, she is truly MaG-nificent smile wave
Posted By: Geo

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/15/09 11:51 AM

AHA! I knew she was married.

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/15/09 08:04 PM

I've heard of marrying for money, but for walkthroughs? lol

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/15/09 08:10 PM

rotfl Bawdy! He's not even a gamer. lol Go figure!

Ana wave
Posted By: o1alien

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/15/09 08:18 PM

MaG's w/t's are the only way I can possibly play adventure games. When I go on vacation, I pick the games I am going to play while away and print the w/t's for them as I wont be near a printer to do print later on. Thank you MaG you truly are God sent. Eileen smile
Posted By: flutist

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/15/09 08:22 PM

MaG, if you ever leave us, we will come en mass for you, capture you and...........:LOL:

Love ya.

Bets
Posted By: genkimiike

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/16/09 09:34 PM

Mag is how I found "gameboomers". I usually resort to googling for a walkthrough at some point and Mags is usually the one that pops up! Although all you guys are great for reviews and news as well!
Posted By: -=sinotek=-

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/17/09 03:19 PM

Ahh Mag Mag... what would I have done without you? My PC would probably fly through the window from my frustration! As much as I love these adventure games, when you get stuck in them... boy can it get to you! mad

Good thing we have Mag. She's like an anti-frustration medication! And I hope I'll never run out of it. lol

I have no idea how you manage to figure out all these games out. Some of them are made with such lack of logic and yet you still manage to find the unlogic solution to them. It's a pretty amazing gift god has given you. You're a very intelligent person. I wonder what's your IQ. lol

We all love you here Mag, and we thank you for your hard work. And don't you even dare hint that you're ever gonna leave GB! We're not gonna let you! You're stuck here forever and ever!! evil

All the love in the world,
Alon. kissy

Posted By: bermag45

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/17/09 04:43 PM

So MaG is in fact Mrs Thatcher - maiden name Margaret Roberts! lol

Thanks for all the help MaG thumbsup wave

Bernie monky
Posted By: pamella

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/17/09 10:14 PM

Hats off to you MaG for having the time and patience to write all those walkthroughs.
Posted By: Mome

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 08/22/09 01:33 AM

I truly think the game making companies should pay her a commission!!I won't even buy a game if MaG has not written a WT for it. If she ever retirs I will quit playing Adventure games!!!

Mome
Posted By: sanford

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/09/12 04:49 AM

I can only echo the sentiments about Mag that I've read on this thread. It seems that EVERY one of us loves Mag. I can't even imagine trying to play a game without Mag's help.
Sandy

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/09/12 04:54 AM

lol12 A blast from the past. This thread is still as wonderful today as it was in 2009.

MaG is irreplaceable.

Ana hearts
Posted By: Marian

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/09/12 05:04 AM

I was pleased to see that this thread was resurrected! bravo12 happydance12 wave12

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/09/12 05:29 AM

Me too Marian, made me smile. grin12
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/09/12 11:55 AM

thumbsup12 There would be many games I coul not complete if it weren't for MaG's expertise! Thank you MaG for being so generous! thumbsup12
Posted By: smulan

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/09/12 02:55 PM

I'm adding a -thank you MaGtRo- me too.

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/09/12 04:26 PM

Oh my goodness! Thank you.

Now we can let this thread go back to sleep. blush

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/09/12 04:58 PM

What ?? eek12

Never !!!! evil

Too many thank you posts still to come !! laugh laugh laugh

Including this one from me praise12
Posted By: connie

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/09/12 08:28 PM

Thank you MaG. yay12
Posted By: UruKat

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/09/12 10:30 PM

urock Gotta add my thanks in here too! I've been using her WT's for many many years! urock
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/09/12 11:29 PM

MaG is wonderful. Thanks for all you have done for us.
Posted By: linda333

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/10/12 03:00 AM

Got to my add my thanks to this thread as well. I would never have gotten through so many adventure games without Mags walkthroughs. Nothing worse that getting so frustrated you want to just quit and give up on a game. Nothing enjoyable about that. Also would like to add that without Gameboomers and all its wonderfual staff and people here on the forum I would be really lost forever. No other site quite like it! Thank you to everyone here at Gameboomers. You are all just great! This is the very first place I look for game information and help. I haven't found another site quite up to parr with this one. Always thankfull for the help and encouragement to carry on and finish a game. Happy Holiday season to all.
Posted By: sureshot

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/10/12 03:37 PM

I have got to add my thanks to MaG too !! She saved me from giving up on a game way back when - I can't remember - been a loyal reader and GB member ever since. urock
Posted By: spankie

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/10/12 05:12 PM

Everyone has already said great things about MaG that are true, and I agree 200%! She's a miracle worker. urock

She always knows just the right thing to tell you when you ask for help and sure enough, it always works. She has saved me many times from giving up on so many games. What I can't figure out, is how does she know just what to tell you and where to go out of thousands of games?

It's like she's got this little magical box with all the answers in it. flowers

kissy12 kissy12 Thanks MaG....
Posted By: Geo

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/10/12 05:30 PM

They have you all fooled at gameboomers. MAG is not a person,its a computer that sits in the corner of their office. It is the "MegaMassive Analitical Gyrospherical 5000"computer. They leave off the 5000 at Gameboomers to try to fool you.Think about it have you ever seen a picture of this Mag person.I think not!AHA! Mystery solved.

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/10/12 05:50 PM

lol12 I have actually had the pleasure of seeing MaG in person and she is definitely the best looking computer I have ever seen!
Posted By: gatorlaw

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/10/12 07:21 PM

And a very gracious lady, she is too. I have met Mags. Not only does she set up the best food ever - her puppies would assure you she's real :)
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/10/12 07:49 PM

Thank you MaG. thumbsup12 bravo12 wave12

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/11/12 04:04 AM

kissy12 to all; Sandy, Gerry, Marian, smulan, Mad, Connie, Urukat, JennyP, Linda333, sureshot, spankie, Geo and Haroula!

wave12 Laura and Ana!

I really appreciate all the nice comments and warm thoughts. Love you all.

Happy gaming!

I will lock this thread.
Posted By: frazap

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/13/12 03:38 PM

World class walkthroughs. Thx MaGtRo!

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/13/12 11:07 PM

Hah !!!! lol12

See ??

Refuses to be locked.

Just too vital !!!!

happydance12

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/14/12 12:28 AM

Made me smile too Mad. grin12

Re: Who or What is MaGtRo - 12/14/12 12:32 AM

I will definitely do it now or I will forget to lock it like last time when I unlocked it once to check on something. rolleyes12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community