GB HOMEPAGE

Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots

Posted By: Carla

Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/29/09 02:39 PM

Our friends from Fearless revamped the official site of their debut game "Mile of Cry", a psychological point&click horror adventure game.
Just a quick recap of the story:
Quote:
"There's no bad people - there are only those sick from their own lives, which they have to go through"

They say that eyes are the looking-glass of a human soul.For me it's the acts that define human nature. At least now I'm convinced of it, when the last glimmer of my consciousness is fading away. Now, when I know that your most believable assumptions can fade away in an instant and there's nothing you can do about it. Now, when the mystery of what awaits me on the "other side" is the greatest one for me. I must go now - they're calling for me. I wish I could say that it won't happen again but... See you... later.

"Mile of Cry" is a 3rd person point&click adventure game set in a psychological horror theme. The main character, Adam, is a 35-year old inhabitant of a small town completely cut-off from civilisation. Seemingly ordinary, Adam - who suffers from a specific kind of amnesia - is suddenly awakened from his dream by an unknown power just to discover a message left by someone at the edge of his bed. His anxiety to learn more about who left it for him and why is getting stronger up to the point where it turns out, that this small piece of paper is just a step towards fulfillment of Adam's destiny. A fate which cannot be predicted, yet one which can be affected - an important fact especially, when things to come will concern not only the the town's inhabitants - including Adam - but also the past of the town itself.

The past, which can be forgotten by some people but never erased from everyone's consciousness...

If Adam ever wants to sleep again with the lights turned off, he has to face the demons deep in the bowels of his soul and the town's dramatic history. What he's unaware of, however, is that during his journey through his own madness he will be accompanied by an unusual ally. Amongst all the places that our hero will visit, this small town filled with provincial mentality will turn out to be the safest one. Especially... after dark.

You can find the official site HERE with new sections just added:more informations about the game, screenshots from gameplay, concept arts, newsroom (including the link to the teaser), About Us section and a friendly forum.
Plus, if you are a Facebook user, you can join Fearless on Facebook too HERE and be updated promptly about the game.
We got some new screenshots in our gallery HERE.

Mile of Cry is scheduled for a 2010 release.

happydance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/29/09 02:53 PM

Sounds interesting Carla, Thanks!

Ana wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/29/09 03:08 PM

That jail cell give me the creeps!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/29/09 04:12 PM

Very "dark" sounding game !!!! eek

Thanks for the info, Carla thumbsup
Posted By: AnneG

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/29/09 05:38 PM

Even though the plot reads like something that's been put through that Google automatic translator, I think I understood it enough to be interested.

Oh, who am I kidding... if it's horror, I'm interested. lol

Screenshots look good.
Posted By: marie

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/29/09 05:50 PM

It looks like a very creepy game, that music on the web site scared the beegeebers out of me. scared One of the locations you can visit is a mental hospital, was that where those cells where?

I couln't get the two teasers to work though, it tried to connect but nothing happened. The page said go to Media and download but the only thing on the Media page where screens.

Thanks, Carla for a first look at the game.

Marie fall

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/29/09 07:26 PM

Marie, the updated teaser can be seen HERE also.
wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/29/09 08:42 PM

Thanks Carla, Looking creepy and good. happydance
Posted By: Mystery Lover

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/29/09 09:33 PM

Whoa, that definetly looks creepy and good! The music is very spooky!
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/29/09 10:02 PM

Thanks, Carla

What a creepy looking game it is.. eek
Posted By: marie

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/30/09 03:31 PM

Carla, Thanks, the updated youtube site worked justl fine for me. It worked so well that my cat who was sitting behind me on my computer chair jumped up and ran away when then end of the trailer came on. rotfl

Marie wave
Posted By: venus

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/30/09 04:27 PM

Thanks, Carla! This game looks very interesting; I really like the sound of the storyline. thumbsup
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/30/09 08:44 PM

WOWZA! Now that sounds like my kind of errie game, this is a real adventure game! I will be buying it for sure.

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 02/28/10 11:34 PM

New creepy screenshots added in our GALLERY. devil
Posted By: MaG

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 03/01/10 12:07 AM

Thanks, Carla. scared
Posted By: venus

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 03/01/10 07:14 AM

Thanks, Carla. Definitely interested in this one. thumbsup
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 03/01/10 08:54 AM

Scary looking game ...Thanks for the heads up Carla!
Patty
Posted By: Becky

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 03/01/10 11:03 AM

Creepy is right!
Posted By: AmunPtah

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 03/01/10 10:40 PM

Cool! I love the use of the lantern. Which reminds me, Darkness Within 2!
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 03/03/10 10:19 PM

thanks Carla. It reminds me of a Shivers like atmosphere. thumbsup
Posted By: Tom Barsuk

Re: Mile of Cry:website updated and first gameplay screenshots - 09/03/10 03:50 AM

Have been waiting and waiting for this game...maybe soon. Can't wait to play.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community