GB HOMEPAGE

Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden -- A Review by Looney4Labs

Posted By: Becky

Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 10/29/09 09:41 PM

Looney4Labs assumes the role of a new hero, Adam Venture, and explores caverns that go for miles under the earth. And up above -- what may turn out to be a lost Eden.

Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 10/29/09 10:53 PM

Thanks, L4L

Nice review....

Question? Did you find this game to be like Tomb Raider games...

Also do you think with all that camera movement...motion sickness will be an issue with some players?

Thank You
Posted By: Gobobby

Re: Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 10/29/09 11:00 PM

Keyboard controls and one save point cross this off my list.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 10/29/09 11:14 PM

Darleen, there is not nearly as much action in this as Tomb Raider and the action is not as fast either. If you can play Tomb Raider, you can play this easily.

I don't think the camera movement will make anyone sick as it's not the spinning/panning movement. But of course, I can't say that with certainty.

Gobobby, yes those are certainly problems for some players.

Re: Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 10/29/09 11:29 PM

Well the Keyboard controls I can deal with..

One save point?..Does that mean that once you get to the objective point it automatically saves? Like in some of the shooter games...

If I missed it..is there a demo?

Thanks, L4L
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 10/29/09 11:56 PM

Darleen, yes, it just saves when you reach certain points in the game. No control from the gamer at all.

I suppose you could copy the saved game from the folder each time it saves and build your own list of saved games, but to be honest, you don't need a lot of saved games to finish this one up.

I don't know about any demo though wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 10/30/09 12:16 AM

Thanks for the great review L4L. wave

ana wave

Re: Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 10/30/09 12:22 AM

Thanks, L4L....

I just might want to play it...As I love the adventure type games that are like Tomb Raider games where you climb around & jump to places..

The game seems interesting..
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 10/31/09 01:44 PM

Thanks for the link Becky and great review Looney. My favorite games are the 3rd person ones and this looks good to me. It just of reminds me of the third Indiana Jones game.
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 10/31/09 01:57 PM

Cool a review am gonna read it but I think it's best to wait until more episodes are out and then you can play them one after another.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 11/04/09 09:37 AM

Sounds like my kind of game. Thanks Becky and L4L for the great review. I had not heard of this one before. Is it in stores now?
Posted By: Becky

Re: Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden -- A Review by Looney4Labs - 11/04/09 01:11 PM

It was released in the UK but not in the US yet. You can get it through Interact, though, (I just got my copy via Interact day before yesterday).
© 2024 GameBoomers Community