GB HOMEPAGE

Thank you GOG

Posted By: dorish

Thank you GOG - 03/03/10 02:56 PM

I just finished playing the Longest Journey which I purchased from GOG. This was my THIRD purchase of this game. The first time I got it,can't remember from which web site, the game had a glitch,and I got no satisfaction trying to get my money back. The second time I bought it and another game from a company who shall remain nameless,but received no activation keys for either game, even after having sent several e-mails---more money down the drain. So last week I tried again, because I have been dying to play this game. I bought it from GOG, and,to my delight, the game played beautifully on my Vista 64 Home Premium computer.What a GREAT game. So, Thank you GOG---I will certainly be buying more games from this site.

Doreen
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Thank you GOG - 03/03/10 03:10 PM

Third times a charm. lol Glad you got it.

Ana wave
Posted By: misslilo

Re: Thank you GOG - 03/03/10 03:58 PM

I too have this game from GOG although I already own 4 different boxed version, lol

But who can refuse to get it this way, when you KNOW it will play on a new rig, right? laugh
Posted By: dorish

Re: Thank you GOG - 03/03/10 04:23 PM

My thoughts exactly. I am downloading Gabriel Knight 2 at the moment.

Doreen
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: Thank you GOG - 03/04/10 06:00 AM

Gabriel Knights, and all Tex Murphy's, no problems with XP, and from what I read and hear all working with Windows 7.
GOG, they are great.
Charllotte
© 2024 GameBoomers Community