GB HOMEPAGE

Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/16/10 01:14 PM

Looks like another great adventure heading our way from the creators of the Runaway series. yay

For screenshots please click here.

Quote:
We are extremely pleased to unveil for the very first time Pendulo Studios' new great adventure game called "The Next BIG Thing", and its first images!

After having put the adventure game genre back into the spotlight with the Runaway trilogy, which had captivated more than a million players during the last decade, Pendulo Studios is back with an original, great adventure game. The Next BIG Thing revisits with class and humor the fantastic movie genre with a modern, funny adventure packed with hints and references made to popular movies and TV shows.

The story introduces the couple of charismatic heroes Dan Murray and Liz Allaire involved in an incredible and crazy adventure, full of twists and packed with moments of pure comedy! With "The Next BIG Thing", Pendulo Studios stay faithful to their unique graphic style that puts their games close to actual animated movies. The Next BIG Thing also maintains Runaway’s popular and beloved ingredients: an intricate story, funny and charismatic characters, wacky mysteries and puzzles, and a definite adult and modern tone.

The adventure sets off again with The Next BIG Thing, in an original and fantastic story, loaded with humor, twists and turns, and crazy monsters!

Ana rah
Posted By: MaG

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/16/10 01:39 PM

That's exciting.

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/16/10 02:40 PM

Wow, I'll be waiting eagerly for this one!
Posted By: Becky

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/16/10 05:07 PM

Woa! Good news. grin Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/16/10 09:54 PM

I loved what they did with the Runaway games so I think I will give this a shot. thanks for the post Ana.
Posted By: Gobobby

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/16/10 11:00 PM

This looks like my kinda game!
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/16/10 11:41 PM

This is so great. Need another good one. Keep them coming Pendulo....
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/17/10 01:38 PM

It sounds great. I hope this time around they will at least let us set our resolution to 1024x768.
Posted By: niteowl07

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/18/10 03:39 AM

sounds good - thanks for the heads up !
Posted By: venus

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/19/10 06:14 AM

I knew after they finished Runaway 3 they would begin a new story. So excited to hear this! happydance

Thanks for the info, Ana! thumbsup
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/23/10 06:53 PM

Thanks Ana,
Looks good. hope to get on hard copy sooner, than Runaway 3. I don't do a lot of down loads as they are so slow even with my DSL. Had to do GOG, just had to,they have too many good games. I can put them on DVD's and always play them on my other computers, lap top when down ill, and in hospital. ect.
Charllotte
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/23/10 07:16 PM

Charllotte, see the thread here. . Runaway 3 is coming in June.

Ana wave
Posted By: Mr 2 u

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/23/10 09:18 PM

Another one to look forward to, cheers for the news.
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/24/10 08:38 AM

When they have finished this, they should go back and give Hollywood Monsters a spruce up, plus an English soundtrack.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 04/24/10 05:02 PM

I agree flotsam. I would love to see an english version of Hollywood Monsters.
Posted By: Tom Barsuk

Re: Focus Home Interactive and Pendulo Studios unveil “The Next BIG Thing”! - 09/03/10 03:37 AM

I just wish they would publish the new game sooner in the USA. It takes forever unless you order the download. It is alot more expensive to order the UK one.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community