GB HOMEPAGE

TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/23/10 06:04 PM

The Adventure Company has confirmed that they are set to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June 2010. yay We'll have more info as the date nears.

Ana wave
Posted By: venus

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/23/10 07:06 PM

This is excellent news!!! So glad to hear Book of Unwritten Tales is still coming out and Runaway 3 will be out on disk version! Have been waiting for both. Thanks Ana!

yay yay yay
Posted By: Becky

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/23/10 08:27 PM

Wow, great news indeed! yay broccoli devilchili

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/23/10 08:57 PM

There is a lot of dancing going on here. lol

Ana wave
Posted By: Mr 2 u

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/23/10 09:14 PM

Excellent! Really looking forward to both of these games.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/23/10 09:40 PM

Ah, very good news, thanks for the information Ana.
Posted By: zak

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/23/10 09:50 PM

Cool The Book of Unwritten Tales looks great, 2010 has been amazing already and keep getting better for us adventure fans laugh
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/23/10 11:10 PM

I have been waiting sooo long for this game to come out. Glad to hear it. Thanks Ana for the info. rah
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/23/10 11:16 PM

I'm glad to hear they haven't abandoned it.
Posted By: lexxy

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/24/10 12:24 AM

I am so glad that Runaway III will be relaesed on disc because I was prepared to download and burn to disc....things just keep getting better. happydance happydance
Posted By: Mad

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/24/10 01:33 AM

Yahoo !!!! rah

Thanks for that fantastic news, BrownEyedTigre bravo
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/24/10 01:34 PM

thanks Ana. Count me in. happydance
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/24/10 04:57 PM

This is fantastic news Ana. I wonder if The Book of Unwritten Tales will be a download only or if it will a dvd also. rah

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/24/10 04:59 PM

These are both retail versions.

Ana wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/24/10 05:02 PM

Woooo Hooooo.
Cathy bravo
Posted By: Carla

Re: TAC to release The Book of Unwritten Tales and Runaway 3: Twist of Fate in June - 04/25/10 10:24 AM

Thank you Ana for the news,I've been waiting for this game for such a long time, especially because the german reviews say the game is very good.
Let's hope it will be release in UK too,but if it's not I'm sure Dave will have it in store soon.
happydance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community