GB HOMEPAGE

The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/04/10 07:47 PM

GameBoomers has received the following urgent cryptic message. eek What can it mean? What can we do to help? The future holds the answers and stay tuned here as the story unravels.

Quote:
UNDISCLOSED LOCATION - June 4, 2010. The following tape was found at a confidential archive and has been painstakingly restored. It proves
beyond doubt that what happened at the Hanwell Mental Institute is
true. This is only a very small glimpse of the atrocities committed
there. I can show you more...

I beg you to refrain from contacting me as I have put myself in great
danger already. Thank you, and spread the word.

Subject E14 - Session 1

To be continued....... eek

Carla has received the second anonymous cryptic message today 6/11/10 here:

"I could feel the monster coming out of me..."
Gameboomers received the second anonymous cryptic message

Quote:
UNDISCLOSED LOCATION - June 11, 2010. The second part of the recovered
tape is made available. It gets much worse from now on. I’m not sure
if I should show you the rest... Is this enough to convince you that
the rumors about Hanwell Mental Institute are real? Look closely and
pay attention: this is what they did to my friend. They did it to me
as well. And you.

I may not be able to continue with this. You should spread the word.

SubjectE14 -- Session2

To be continued.....

And the mystery deepens with a new message sent today June 18, 2010 as posted by Carla:

Quote:
Dear Sirs,

I am writing this public letter on behalf of the Hanwell Mental Institute, in the hope that it will clarify a distressing and misleading situation that came to light at the beginning of June. A person by the name of "Leonard Huntings" has been offering a series of video recordings and attempting to pass them as actual archive material from the institute. The Internet website in question that I am referring to is located at http://www.youtube.com/user/lhuntings

We claim absolutely no connection to these outrageous videos. More so, we suspect this "Leonard Huntings" is a nickname used by the perpetrator, who has not the courage to use his real name. We never admitted patients by the names of Leonard Huntings or Bertrand Laroche, who seems to be subject of the videos. Thus, we are dismissing this stunt as nothing else than juvenile efforts to tarnish the good image of our institute. Authorities have been alerted and I trust the aforementioned Internet website will be disabled shortly.

I sincerely thank you for your time and I'm truly sorry to see you being bothered by this childish event.

Yours Truly,

Dr. Andrew H. Miller
Head Director
http://www.Hanwell.org
andrew.miller@hanwell.org

Subject E14- Session 3

eek

And now for the latest and final message as posted by Carla, June 25th:

Quote:
Dear friend...

I write this letter to you under a great deal of pressure. I have been hiding in the shadows, trying to tell to you the truth, but they found about it and now they are coming for me. The last recording that I recovered is now available and nothing was the same after it... Bertrand was the first and then came many others. Including myself...

You have to come to the Hanwell Mental Institute. I know this is happening to you as well... If you are not convinced yet, please, I beg you to watch the final session:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn0PDYOOaMw&fmt=22

This is the last you will hear from me...

-Lenny

Ana think

Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/04/10 08:23 PM

Thanks Ana

Very encouraging, I like it. Reminded me of Overclocked. I wonder if this could be a sneak peek at what Agustin Cordes and his new studio, Senscape, has been working on? think Could it?
Posted By: Becky

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/04/10 08:54 PM

Maybe Alter Ego?

The close, personal friend of Ms. Nancy Drew used to send me mysterious stuff like this, only more cheeful. grin
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/04/10 08:59 PM

scared

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/04/10 09:41 PM

Becky! rotfl

Ana wave
Posted By: SkeeterUK

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/04/10 09:49 PM

Sounded like one of those Nigerian scam email's in the quote box.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/04/10 09:56 PM

That looks very good and creepy.
Please let us know more when you find out Ana.

Cathy insane
Posted By: Carla

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/04/10 10:52 PM

Wow, very creepy, and I understand someone got a german accent? think
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/05/10 12:21 AM

I agree with the " scared" comment !!!! lol
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/05/10 12:42 AM

They are evil..... evil
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/05/10 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: SkeeterUK
Sounded like one of those Nigerian scam email's in the quote box.

LOL
Now that you mention it...
Posted By: Dunn Tawkin

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/05/10 01:30 AM

Oh,Oh insane

Dunn T
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/05/10 02:27 AM

Verrrrry interesting.................. lol

wave
Nan
Posted By: venus

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/05/10 02:37 AM

headscratch

I'm very confused. But in a good way. lol

Looking forward to finding out what this is all about. yes
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/05/10 02:47 AM

rotfl SkeeterUK
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/05/10 09:37 AM

taz evil taz
Eeee.....k!
Posted By: GBC

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/05/10 12:36 PM

Now that looks good. eek
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/05/10 02:44 PM

I'm impressed! The graphics are stupendous and the voice sync with the mouth/facial movements is perfect. My first reaction was to give him a haircut and wash his face grin (at first I thought he was a gorilla/ape like in "The Planet of....") Looks good and the peek at it sure is enticing.
Love, Betty Lou

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/05/10 06:48 PM

Nice gfx but i doubt its gameplay it will just be a cutscene like intro or somit.
Posted By: Steven Bostancic

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/07/10 12:49 AM

Originally Posted By: GreyFuss
I wonder if this could be a sneak peek at what Agustin Cordes and his new studio, Senscape, has been working on? think Could it?

That would be awesome. He could really add a lot to a game like this.
Posted By: Carrie

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/07/10 03:58 PM

Grammatically speaking, I prefer: "The voices... are everywhere." ("The voices.. they" ??... )

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/07/10 04:06 PM

Carrie, it's an extract of the conversation in the video at the end:
(question) What is that you can't stand any more? The voices...
(answer) They are everywhere...
Posted By: Carrie

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/07/10 10:41 PM

I stand corrected Carla (only listened to a little of the YouTube vid). I do so love to hear good grammar & it's like a 'breath of fresh air'... after having listened to all of the vid. Seems I've just come to expect it (redundant/awkward grammar) from just about every 'talking head' on TV these days. So I guess the comes right back to me!! lol

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/07/10 11:14 PM

Must be careful with you when I write then, english is not my first language, I could be spanked lol

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/07/10 11:45 PM

And I speak Chicagoese. lol
Posted By: lhuntings

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/07/10 11:47 PM

My friend... you must understand, he didn't speak well. He was under a lot of pressure. I was too. I still am...

You will understand soon.

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/08/10 12:07 AM

grin

Ana wave

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/08/10 09:11 AM

Posted By: flutist

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/08/10 09:39 PM

Hmmmmmmm.

Posted By: rockingrjranch

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/09/10 02:21 AM

I just love you guys! You take a rainy day and make the sun shine!!!! :spring:

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/11/10 10:25 AM

"I could feel the monster coming out of me..."
Gameboomers received the second anonymous cryptic message

Quote:
UNDISCLOSED LOCATION - June 11, 2010. The second part of the recovered
tape is made available. It gets much worse from now on. I’m not sure
if I should show you the rest... Is this enough to convince you that
the rumors about Hanwell Mental Institute are real? Look closely and
pay attention: this is what they did to my friend. They did it to me
as well. And you.

I may not be able to continue with this. You should spread the word.

SubjectE14 -- Session2

eek

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/11/10 02:25 PM

eek I don't like dark tunnels either. I feel his pain.

Thanks Carla!

Ana wave

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/11/10 05:58 PM

Thank you. You are all so kind.

I still have nightmaress about the dark tunnels... it is hjorrible.
Posted By: Dunn Tawkin

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/11/10 07:06 PM

Hmmmmm, seems to be some [blip] scary tunnels around ,or in that instistute. eek

Maybe a barbershop in those tunnels grin

Or something else!

Dunn
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/12/10 04:08 AM

Hey, lhuntings . . . Welcome to GameBoomers.
You'll fit right in. As you can see we are all a little, ummmm goofy, about games. grin
Posted By: Tracy

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/12/10 06:35 AM

Wow, well I'm intrigued! I can't wait to find out what game this is and who created it--also when it's coming out!

Thanks Ana for posting about it!
Tracy smile

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/18/10 01:50 PM

The mystery of these strange messages is thickening:Gameboomers received today another email from Hanwell Mental Institute!

Quote:
Dear Sirs,

I am writing this public letter on behalf of the Hanwell Mental Institute, in the hope that it will clarify a distressing and misleading situation that came to light at the beginning of June. A person by the name of "Leonard Huntings" has been offering a series of video recordings and attempting to pass them as actual archive material from the institute. The Internet website in question that I am referring to is located at http://www.youtube.com/user/lhuntings

We claim absolutely no connection to these outrageous videos. More so, we suspect this "Leonard Huntings" is a nickname used by the perpetrator, who has not the courage to use his real name. We never admitted patients by the names of Leonard Huntings or Bertrand Laroche, who seems to be subject of the videos. Thus, we are dismissing this stunt as nothing else than juvenile efforts to tarnish the good image of our institute. Authorities have been alerted and I trust the aforementioned Internet website will be disabled shortly.

I sincerely thank you for your time and I'm truly sorry to see you being bothered by this childish event.

Yours Truly,

Dr. Andrew H. Miller
Head Director
http://www.Hanwell.org
andrew.miller@hanwell.org

If you go on the site of Hanwell, you can find that is a real mental Institute scared maybe we have to check the details of Leonard Hunting, who's one of our members now? Or we ought to help him?

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/18/10 01:53 PM

I've PMed the lhuntings member. evil

Quote:
Dear Mr. Huntings:

Are you for real? Just curious.

Becky

I'll let you know if I hear from him. insane

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/18/10 02:12 PM

eek I sent in my admission form to Hanwell Mental Institute. lol If I disappear for awhile you'll know where to find me.

Thanks for the updates Carla.

Ana wave

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/18/10 03:13 PM

Much to my surprise, I've received a response from lhuntings.

Quote:
Yes I am; they will make you think otherwise but dont trust them. The truth will be revealed verry soon.... I hope you have the courage to face it.

This is unnerving. I'm not known for my courage. I hope I won't disappoint him. It sounds like the truth will be something challenging, don't you think?

Ana, I'll be relying on you as an insider to judge the truthiness factor.
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/18/10 06:21 PM

The signature looks very familiar.

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/18/10 06:41 PM

I am happy to say, I was granted admission for the month of July in the Hanwell Mental Institute!

Quote:
Dear Ana,

We are happy to have you among us. Know that you will be treated fairly and healed in no time -- I will look into it personally. Unfortunately, we don't have rubber walls in our cells but cold stone.

The institute will be accepting all new admissions in July.

Yours truly,

Dr. Andrew H. Miller
Head Director

I need the rest..... rotfl
Doctor Miller sounds like such a nice man. grin I was really looking forward to rubber walls though.

Ana wave

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/18/10 07:08 PM

What if you can't wait until July? What then?

I wonder what the "H" in "Dr. Andrew H. Miller" stands for. Hector? Hannibal? Horatio?

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/18/10 08:06 PM

Hannibal! I love it. evil

Ana wave

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/18/10 10:33 PM

I might join you on July Ana, but somehow I think we won't get much rest in that place... eek

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/19/10 10:26 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6XlZFIPz2w&NR=1

3rd one

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/19/10 12:35 PM

Skeeter -- are you going in? I understand that there are July openings. grin Those cold stone walls sound heartless, somehow. Could be dangerous.

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/19/10 01:20 PM

Going in? Im still in there lol i been in since i was born. razz

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/19/10 02:39 PM

Skeeter, the 3rd video was already posted, see Carlas announcement the day before and copied into my original anouncement in the first post.

Ana wave

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/19/10 02:43 PM

The first post doesnt have a link to the video all that was said that there was another message on the 18th.

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/19/10 02:44 PM

Yes, it does. It is in the quote from Carla. Read the whole thing.

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/19/10 02:45 PM

Doesn't, only a link to the channel of the submitter not a direct link to the videos own page.

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/19/10 02:58 PM

I beg to differ, but to appease you, I added the link again separately. It is now there twice..

Maybe I can get Dr. Miller to admit me early. rotfl

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/19/10 03:41 PM

Quote:
The Internet website in question that I am referring to is located at http://www.youtube.com/user/lhuntings

Here's the link to the third video Skeeter, as I posted. The web address is slightly different but the video is the same.
A Mental Asylum as Hanwell is very accurate! wave

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/19/10 04:11 PM

Thats a link to his channel which yes the video is there but not the typical direct link to which i was referring to. So im gona say i was in the right here. wink
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/19/10 04:12 PM

Oh Geez! shame
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/19/10 04:46 PM

Let's play nice, or we are all going to end up in the Mental Asylum. whistle

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/19/10 08:48 PM

Where else could you get entertainment such as this .... And for free !!!! lol lol lol

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/20/10 08:52 PM

Yeah yeah have a laugh at me...

Only argued the point that it didnt have a direct link to the third vid which i reckon most ppl would have liked. So i provided the 1st direct link to the third for ppl.

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/21/10 02:26 AM

Not laughing at you, SkeeterUK.
Laughing at what goes on here sometimes laugh
Posted By: flutist

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/21/10 02:43 PM

Sheeeeeeeeeesh

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/22/10 02:06 AM

Hey guys. Does anyone know any more details about this like I assume it's a game since it's here on GB, but I'm wondering who's behind it, when it's coming out, etc? I'm intrigued and enticed by the videos and dying for some more information! smile

Thanks so much,
Tracy

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/22/10 02:11 AM

The details will be revealed soon.... wink
In the meantime, enjoy the ride. evil

Ana grin

Posted By: ssgamer

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/22/10 03:47 AM

Ana,

Enjoy being taken for a ride????

I'm not sure about that. rotfl
Charllotte

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/22/10 01:22 PM

I, for one, have found the journey to be as pleasant as the destination and I stop and smell the flowers along the way. Have we all lost our sense of adventure and mystery and just want instant gratification? sad

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/22/10 02:12 PM

Not me !! laugh

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/22/10 02:29 PM

Thanks Mad, you lifted my spirits, I needed that!
Posted By: mcc

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/22/10 02:55 PM

If you like this kind of game and can play action games you may enjoy SAW. It is horror adventure with many timed puzzles (some not easy) insane , there also some fights but those are not a problem.

In some timed puzzles it helps to take a picture, put the game in pause and plan ahead.

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/24/10 07:49 PM

The final session.... it is coming soon. I am so nervious; please help me. They are going to find me.

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/24/10 08:35 PM

eek I gained admittance so I can help, but they won't let me in till July. Hang in there!

Ana wave

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/25/10 09:43 PM

The last email!!!! Here it is:

Quote:
Dear friend...

I write this letter to you under a great deal of pressure. I have been hiding in the shadows, trying to tell to you the truth, but they found about it and now they are coming for me. The last recording that I recovered is now available and nothing was the same after it... Bertrand was the first and then came many others. Including myself...

You have to come to the Hanwell Mental Institute. I know this is happening to you as well... If you are not convinced yet, please, I beg you to watch the final session:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn0PDYOOaMw&fmt=22

This is the last you will hear from me...

-Lenny

scared
Posted By: GBC

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/25/10 10:11 PM

eeeek scared

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/26/10 03:02 AM

I see Leonard Huntings is "on-line" !!!! lol lol
Posted By: FlyingDutchman42

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/29/10 12:47 PM

Ooooow! eek Thát was quick moving!
(I used to to do a bit of martial arts when
I was a little younger)

Impressive, didn't even stummble over his beard! bravo Btw: It's so hot
in my room, I have put on the pc for some
ventilation! lol

robert

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/30/10 06:21 AM

Thanks Ana. And I have to admit, it IS fun to stay intrigued and to wonder what's coming....I'm sort of glad that you didn't give away any details, even though I know I asked for them. LOL

Tracy smile
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 06/30/10 07:51 PM

Ooo, this one is right in my dank, dark little closet with the broken light bulb dangling overhead.
It's especially for me and those other ones in there with me.

Re: The Voices...They are Everywhere - Final Message Received June 25 - 07/01/10 11:44 AM

lol Sounds okay as long as there's a computer in the dark little closet. grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community