GB HOMEPAGE

chronicles of mystery compilation

Posted By: nonnaone

chronicles of mystery compilation - 01/21/11 11:44 AM

hi everyone, i just saw at wal-mart that they have the chronicles of mystery collection for sale for 19.99$. it includes all 5 c. of mystery games, and to me it seems like a pretty good deal. i have played all 5 in the past and i would recommend it to anyone who hasn't played them yet.
Posted By: The Haze

Re: chronicles of mystery compilation - 01/21/11 12:45 PM

Hmmmm, 5 games? I enjoyed the adventure games and have "Scorpio Ritual" and "Tree of life." I know there was a casual game about an "...Ancient Temple." That's three. Are there more?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: chronicles of mystery compilation - 01/21/11 03:20 PM

THere is another casual coming called Chronicles of Mystery: The Legend of Sacred Treasure but that still only makes 4 and it isn't out yet.

Maybe it's an Art of Murder and Chronicles of Mystery pack?

Ana wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: chronicles of mystery compilation - 01/21/11 10:50 PM

That sounds like a pretty good deal for under $20.
Posted By: Ewil02

Re: chronicles of mystery compilation - 02/28/11 08:22 PM

I've been looking around for this collection in Walmart ever since I read about it in this thread. Today I finally found it in a Walmart for $19.96. It's a good deal if you can find it- it's called "Ultimate Mystery and Adventure Collection" (City Interactive),and has 5 full adventure games- Art of Murder 1,2 and 3 (FBI Confidential, Hunt for Puppeteer, Cards of Destiny) and the 2 Chronicles of Mystery (Scorpio Ritual and Tree of Life). smile
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: chronicles of mystery compilation - 03/03/11 12:47 AM

This sounds to me like they aren't going to be doing anymore adventures. Sure is cheap if you haven't already got them.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community