GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 12:59 PM

Giveaway Time Again spring

GameBoomers will be giving away 5 DOWNLOADS of the game Black Mirror III: The Final Fear, courtesy of Viva Media yay

To get some excellent information on the game, have a look at the list below:

Trailer and System requirements

Trailer

Demo

MaG's walkthrough bravo

Rushes review bravo

Screenshots

To enter the drawing, please post here first to say you are in and then send me an E-Mail using my e-mail address in my profile.

Please no PMs.

Put the word "Mirror" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

Entries must be submitted by Sunday, the 8th May 2011 , at 9:00PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time. yes

The winners will be announced on Monday, the 9th May 2011.

Only one entry per registered member.

All are welcome to enter.

Thanks to Ana for contacting Viva Media flowers and we will be sending the codes of the downloads to the winners.

A BIG THANKS to Viva Media for making this Giveaway possible.

Good luck.

Chief wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 01:17 PM

Thanks Chief, Ana and Viva Media!

I enjoyed this game.

luck to everyone!
Posted By: Becky

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 02:44 PM

Woo-hoo! Many thanks to Chief, Ana and Viva Media. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 02:55 PM

Good luck everyone and thanks Chief and Viva Media!

Ana wave
Posted By: spankie

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 03:07 PM

Hi,

Yahoo, please count me in, email is on the way.
Thanks,
Posted By: pres

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 03:24 PM

Add me too. Thanks Chief and Viva Media. Email on the way.
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 03:40 PM

I'm in. Thanks
Kim

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 03:54 PM

exalthim2, please send me your e-mail (or another one).

Thanks.

Chief wave

EDIT: got it via Ana
Posted By: Butcher

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 04:36 PM

Thanks for another great giveaway, sending my e-mail right away! Good luck everyone!

Spyros
Posted By: Terri824

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 04:39 PM

Hi. Please count me in! Emails on the way.
Thank you Ana, Chief and Viva Media. And a big, big thanks to MaG! Without you, none of this would be possible.
Thanks,
Terri rah

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 04:46 PM

A good start.

All e-mails in. thumbsup

Chief wave
Posted By: judith

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 06:22 PM

please count me in also. e-mail to follow
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 06:37 PM

I'm in!!! Thanks Ana, Chief and Viva Media!!!

Good luck everybody!!

wave
Nan
Posted By: JeanK

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 07:19 PM

I'm in too!

Jean
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 07:29 PM

Already have the boxed version. Good luck everyone.
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/04/11 11:54 PM

hello,
I will pass on this game, I already bought the game, good luck to everyone who enters

kathy
Posted By: michele rose

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/05/11 12:12 AM

Same here, Kathy...in Chapter 4 as we speak. Another great giveaway. Good luck all!

Michele
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/05/11 02:05 AM

Thanks Chief
Thanks, Viva Media

I have the game so I won't be entering...

Great Game I am enjoying the play...

luck Everyone.

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/05/11 02:42 AM

All e-mails in up to now. yay

Chief wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/05/11 06:21 AM

Good Luck to All !!!! thumbsup

[I already have this game so won't be entering - but a massive thanks to all who are making it possible for yet another fantastic giveaway !!!! bravo]
Posted By: golly_woogle

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/05/11 03:03 PM

Sold the copy I pre ordered, but my son just told me he'd play it if I hadn't sold it. So my email is on it's way. Thanks Chief and Viva Media!
Posted By: Leeana

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/05/11 06:40 PM

Special Thanks to...
Chief, Ana and Viva Media
Im entering this right now it makes a great Mothers Day Gift to me smile
Posted By: venus

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/06/11 12:26 PM

I also own the boxed version and therefore will not be entering. Good luck to everyone who is! It is a very enjoyable game! thumbsup
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/06/11 12:30 PM

I'm in thanks!!!
Posted By: Gamer

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/06/11 07:25 PM

Im in too.

Thanks Chief! smile
Posted By: cazziejoe

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/07/11 02:50 AM

Ciao!
caz
Posted By: oldman

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/07/11 03:41 AM

Wow! Really good game to draw to. Count me in and thanks to all involved.

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/07/11 03:49 AM

Received all e-mails up to now. spring

Chief wave
Posted By: Tracy

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/07/11 06:33 AM

Hi Chief, I'd love to toss in my hat for the contest. It would be so fun to win one of these and also, I'm dying for Black Mirror 3! smile

Will email asap.

Thanks so much,
Tracy
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/07/11 07:49 AM

Goodluck to all who enter. I already have the game so I will not be entering. Great game and another great giveaway thanks to Gameboomers and Viva. spring
Posted By: Newgames

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/07/11 04:25 PM

Hi Chief,

I will be entering and thanks Chief, gameboomers and Viva Media for the chance to enter for the game. Email will be sent.
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/07/11 08:53 PM

I'm in, mail sent
Posted By: Jema

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/07/11 10:35 PM

I already bought the DVD version, so I won't be entering. Good luck to all who do enter.

wave Jema
Posted By: Feeb88

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/08/11 01:13 AM

Count me in. thanks
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/08/11 01:26 AM

Thanks for the opportunity...I'm in!
Jeanne

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/08/11 03:29 AM

All e-mails in up to now. bravo

Chief wave
Posted By: myopia

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/08/11 04:54 AM

In in in!
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/08/11 03:00 PM

I'm in smile Thanks!

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/08/11 08:22 PM

All e-mails received up to now. thumbsup

Chief mother
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/08/11 08:38 PM

I'm in please thanks

Re: GIVEAWAY¤¤¤¤Black Mirror III: The Final Fear¤¤¤¤GIVEAWAY - 05/09/11 02:53 PM

The winners of this Giveaway are announced HERE.

Congratulations to the winners. bravo

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community