GB HOMEPAGE

Harvey's New Eyes -- A Sequel to Edna & Harvey: The Break Out is Announced

Posted By: Becky

Harvey's New Eyes -- A Sequel to Edna & Harvey: The Break Out is Announced - 05/04/11 09:13 PM

Edna & Harvey return in: Harvey’s New Eyes

Quote:
Developer and publisher Daedalic Entertainment has announced a follow-up to their mind-bending adventure game Edna & Harvey: The Breakout. In the new spin-off point & click puzzler, Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes, players once again enter the strange world of the original and meet new protagonist Lilli, the seemingly best-behaved little girl in the world. Be prepared to meet many old friends and discover new hand-made cartoon locations in full HD glory!

Lilli, a young girl at a convent school, is the game’s main character. At first glance the best-behaved little girl in the world, she executes all her chores in a diligent manner, no matter how unfair they may be. Her innocent, imperturbable way of carrying out the orders of others has something both tragic and eerie about it. Any angry thoughts, any childlike disobedience is buried deep beneath a seemingly impenetrable surface of sweetness. But how long will these feelings stay hidden? And where do the friendly little gnomes come from that paint over everything unpleasant in Lilli’s vicinity with a pleasant pink color? Are they real or just a product of her subconscious?

The game will release in German-speaking territiories in Q3, 2011.

International release dates will be announced soon.

To visit the game's new website, with screenshots, news, downloads, etc. click here.

Harvey's back! Well, his eyes are back! eek

Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Harvey's New Eyes -- A Sequel to Edna & Harvey: The Break Out is Announced - 05/04/11 09:56 PM

thanks for the info and the link Becky. thumbsup
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Harvey's New Eyes -- A Sequel to Edna & Harvey: The Break Out is Announced - 05/04/11 10:05 PM

WooHoo! yay Thanks for the info Becky.

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Harvey's New Eyes -- A Sequel to Edna & Harvey: The Break Out is Announced - 05/05/11 06:23 AM

Thanks for that news, Becky !! thumbsup
Posted By: venus

Re: Harvey's New Eyes -- A Sequel to Edna & Harvey: The Break Out is Announced - 05/06/11 12:24 PM

Thanks for the news, Becky! I love Edna and Harvey, so I'm looking forward to this one! chocobunny
Posted By: mbday630

Re: Harvey's New Eyes -- A Sequel to Edna & Harvey: The Break Out is Announced - 05/06/11 10:44 PM

After having this trouble with the disk that I bought from them, I don't think I will be buying anything more from them. Still no word on my disk, really poor customer support.
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Harvey's New Eyes -- A Sequel to Edna & Harvey: The Break Out is Announced - 05/07/11 08:27 PM

Thank you for the news. Loving the first one... happydance
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Harvey's New Eyes -- A Sequel to Edna & Harvey: The Break Out is Announced - 05/09/11 09:15 AM

Good News Becky!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community