GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway

Posted By: Chief

Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 12:41 PM

AND THE WINNERS ARE: summer

judith

Angelgirl

Butcher

Darleen03: please send your info directly to Carla. Thanks. Chief wave

Cocoa

Please send me your member name, your full name OR a name** that you choose to substitute for that of Edmond Dantes, the protagonist in the game. Send me also your e-mail address. thumbsup

**Example: if I was a winner, I still could play as Edmond Dantes. But I could also play
as Chief André or Darth Vader or any other name that will include a name and a surname. yes

You will then receive an email with the link to download the game with attached a file to get the game started.

The winners will receive full instructions on how to install the game and the file sent by email.
Please note: the game will start only if you will play it with the name you have chosen at the beginning.

Again a BIG thanks to Enter The Story for making this Giveaway possible.

A good day to all and thank you for your participation. bravo

Chief wave

Posted By: MaG

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 12:42 PM

bravo and Congratulations to the winners.

Thanks to Enter the Story and Chief!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 01:14 PM

Congrats to the lucky winners! thumbsup

Hope you enjoy the game.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 01:51 PM

Congratulations and many thanks to all those involved! wave
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 02:34 PM

congrats to all the winners, enjoy the game

kathy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 02:40 PM

Congratulations to the winners! THank you Carla, Chief and Enter the Story!

Ana wave
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 02:41 PM

Congratulations to the winners. thumbsup
Terri
Posted By: judith

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 05:15 PM

Oh! my goodness. Thank you very much, & congrats to the other winners. I'll e-mail you in a few minutes Chief. Again Thank You

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 05:27 PM

judith, got the e-mail. Thanks.

Chief wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 06:08 PM

Terrific !! Hope you all enjoy the game bravo

And many thanks to all who made it possible grin
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 08:29 PM

Congrats to the winners and thanks to Chief and Enter The Story.
Posted By: lyndal

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 08:52 PM

tomatoCongratulations to the winners! Since Winfrey is on the road, I promised to post for her too, sooo, thanks so much for the chance! Thanks again Chief and all! thumbsup
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 09:59 PM

Congratulation to all the winners. Have fun with your new game.

Cathy bravo
Posted By: Carla

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 10:08 PM

Congratulations to all the winners, enjoy your game! bravo
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 10:10 PM

:)Congrats to the lucky winners...touche.. rah
Posted By: Lise

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/29/11 10:18 PM

Congrats to the lucky winners!
Enjoy the game
Posted By: venus

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/30/11 02:44 AM

Congratulations, winners! bravo
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/30/11 10:25 AM

Wow first time winner here. TY Gameboomers for the game and congrats to the other winners.

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/30/11 01:06 PM

Cocoa, got your e-mail. Thanks.

And please see the e-mail I sent you.

Chief wave
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/30/11 03:26 PM

Been having some computer problems and haven't been around, this is a pleasant surprise. Chief, you want me to contact you via pm or e-mail?

Thanks for all the people who made this giveaway possible.

Spyros
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/30/11 04:41 PM

congratulations to the winners, enjoy
Love, Betty Lou

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/30/11 04:49 PM

Butcher, have a look at my first post to be sure to send me everything I need. thumbsup

Thanks.

Chief wave
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/30/11 07:24 PM

Yeah, just wasn't sure i was supposed to e-mail you the details or send a pm. I have e-mailed them to you, i hope that is ok.

Thanks again and thanks to those who made this giveaway possible.

Spyros.

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/30/11 07:34 PM

Butcher, got the e-mail. Thanks.

Chief wave
Posted By: Angelgirl

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/30/11 08:12 PM

Hi, I can't believe that I won. Congrats to all the winners and to all who make these giveaways possible. Chief I just sent you an e-mail. I hope you get it.Angelgirl

Re: Giveaway WINNERS~~~~The Count of Monte Cristo~~~~WINNERS Giveaway - 08/30/11 08:33 PM

Angelgirl, got the e-mail. Thanks.

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community