GB HOMEPAGE

Egyptian Trilogy: The Ankh Series

Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Egyptian Trilogy: The Ankh Series - 09/05/11 01:18 PM

The order of the games is Ankh, Ankh: Heart of Osiris and then Ankh: Battle of the Gods? I ask because when you run the Eyptian Trilogy DVD it has Battle listed before Heart.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Egyptian Trilogy: The Ankh Series - 09/05/11 03:16 PM

YOur order is correct Guybrush.

Ana wave
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Egyptian Trilogy: The Ankh Series - 09/05/11 11:38 PM

Thanks. I didn't want to play out of sequence. Its been a long time since I played the first one. I considered playing it again, but if I start playing games over I'll never get caught up on my unplayed ones.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Egyptian Trilogy: The Ankh Series - 09/06/11 04:36 PM

".... but if I start playing games over I'll never get caught up on my unplayed ones."

That's what happens to me all the time - but many of my oldies are so good they just have to be re-played rotfl
Posted By: Cue

Re: Egyptian Trilogy: The Ankh Series - 09/06/11 07:40 PM

Can someone tell me if the Egyptian Trilogy is a breakout of The Egyptian Prophesy: The Fate of Ramses? From what I'm seeing it looks like these individual Ankh Series games are actually parts of The Fate of Ramses.

Re: Egyptian Trilogy: The Ankh Series - 09/06/11 07:55 PM

Cue, the Ankh series is entirely separate from others. it is an egyptian theme but it's a unique scenario.

Ana wave

Re: Egyptian Trilogy: The Ankh Series - 09/06/11 08:21 PM

Thanks Ana. I was getting this trilogy confused with the Egypt Prophesy 3-Pack which looks to me like The Egyptian Prophesy reissued in three parts.

Re: Egyptian Trilogy: The Ankh Series - 09/06/11 09:15 PM

Ankh is an excellent comedic series if you don't mind that kind. I love them!
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: Egyptian Trilogy: The Ankh Series - 09/07/11 05:29 AM

Guybrush,
Replaying older games is probably the reason I have some six or seven new games loaded, and about that many on the shelf.
I just finished Beyond atlantis, the second ever made and now starting the very first. Yep GOG got me again, they work so well on my new machines. And yes the Ankh Series are loaded.
Charllotte

Re: Egyptian Trilogy: The Ankh Series - 09/07/11 10:52 AM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Ankh is an excellent comedic series if you don't mind that kind. I love them!

The games look interesting and I'm a sucker for games with an Egyptian theme. Even though I am geared toward the more puzzling games without much character interaction like Rhem, Schizm or Myst, I do like comedic games. The Monkey Island games were a blast. So maybe this series will be on my playlist some day. Thanks.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community