GB HOMEPAGE

Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim

Posted By: Carla

Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 12/29/11 08:46 PM

I'm always very proud to announce new adventure games developed by Italian artists, and today I'm delighted to introduce you to Alberto Venditti, who is the co-Founder and CEO of the newborn NHIM.
The NHIM is working at a new point and click adventure game, Nando's World, which is the first of two episodes, and he was so kind to send me more details about it:

Quote:
The game we are developing is a point and click adventure called
Nando's World, and it is the first of two episodes. The story is imaginative and intriguing, and we wanted to represent the social-cultural reality we live in, creating a game as a form of narration with the power of entertainment.

The Story takes place in a world where nature has been completely reconstructed by mankind, the last non-cybernetic animals are confined in zoo-museums, forests of electronic trees replace the natural ones, merging with the endless gray areas of the country, and once populated cities are now ghost towns.
Even old age has been easily forgotten: in fact only few people decided not to use the Rejuvenating Medicine Yo-Yo-Fe - Young Young Forever. These strange, independent men and women live in controlled small towns, placed between the desert and the Electronic Forest no.1, called Cities of the Elderly.

The adventure starts in one of these cities. It could seem a dormant place, where anything happens, but it will be the beginning of a
bizarre and challenging journey. Nando will start a journey that will bring him through unknown environments, with their strange
communities, and he will meet eccentric characters and their imaginary worlds!

The first episode is composed by 28 painted scenes, 11 3d characters with their own stories and personalities, graphic-novel cinematics, a nice gameplay accompanied by a lovely soundtrack.
It will be available in English, Italian,French,German,Spanish and Japanese from the first months of 2012.

You can visit the Developer's Blog, the Official Teaser Trailer, the Official Poster of the game and more screenshots!

Keep Smiling! holidays
Posted By: Mad

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from italian Nhim - 12/29/11 09:34 PM

Thank you, Carla !! Looks like another goodie on the way yay12
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from italian Nhim - 12/29/11 09:36 PM

Thanks Carla! Great news!

Ana happydance12
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from italian Nhim - 12/29/11 09:40 PM

Looks good Carla wave12
Posted By: Becky

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 12/29/11 09:42 PM

The story sounds different and the visuals are quite stylish. Thanks Carla! wave12
Posted By: traveler

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 12/29/11 11:25 PM

I watched him/them sketch out a scene and color it on (I assume) a tablet. It's the sort of thing you don't get to see much and I, for one, really enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing how Nando's World turns out.

Gil.
Posted By: jfcwilson

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 12/30/11 01:22 AM

Looks quite good! Thanks Carla!
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 12/30/11 07:14 AM

Carla! thanks wave12
Posted By: GBC

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 12/30/11 02:28 PM

Thanks Carla, looks interesting! smile12
Posted By: Eleonora_NHIM

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 12/30/11 05:59 PM

Hello, I'm Eleonora and I'm the co-creator of Nando's World.
I would like to thank you for your partecipation and interest!

Nando will do a travel through the Holy Empty Desert 78, a place in which were born strange forms of life and that is inhabited from different communities. He will meet strange characters, everyone of them will have his/her personality and history.

In Nando's World we have tried to create a fairytale narration that has also a metaphoric value to rapresent the socio-cultural reality we live in.

We think that make a game means also to do a cultural product, in many aspects, from considering the soundtrack as a fundamental value, respecting the characters and making attention to the gender stereotypes (create female characters that are more articulated than the stereotyped ones).
For us is very important your partecipation to our creation!

Thank you very much!

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 12/30/11 06:05 PM

welcome to GameBoomers Eleonora! I am looking forward to the game and appreciate you stoppping by.

Ana happydance12

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 12/30/11 06:42 PM

Hello Eleonora_NHIM --thanks for stopping by and telling us more about the game! wave12
Posted By: Alberto_NHIM

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 12/30/11 07:08 PM

Dear all!

It's a great pleasure for me reading about our work here and moreover being introduced by Carla!

We are here for all of your comments and curiosities, as Eleonora previously said for us participation is very important both for our creation both for the futures adventures!

Kind regards from Rome and Happy new Year!
Alberto

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 12/30/11 07:37 PM

welcome to Gameboomers Alberto!

Ana wave12
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 12/30/11 07:55 PM

The trailer is easier to watch on Youtube, no long pauses.

The game does sound interesting.

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 12/30/11 08:11 PM

Hello Alberto_NHIM -- it's great to see you here! wave12
Posted By: Alberto_NHIM

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 01/15/12 10:28 AM

Ciao!

A little taste of our soundtrack http://games.nhim.eu/ask-the-dust-on-the-road.html

have a good sunday,
Alberto & Eleonora

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 01/15/12 01:58 PM

lol I like it!
Posted By: traveler

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 01/15/12 02:23 PM

You remind me of that old cereal commercial, Becky: "Mikey likes it!" laugh

That's an unusual combo of trumpet, sax and tuba. Sort of atonal (is that the word I want?) but I liked it, too, especially the part where the trumpet and sax play with one another.

Gil.

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 01/15/12 02:58 PM

Very nice Alberto!

Ana wave
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 01/15/12 06:16 PM

Thank you Carla for the info, & to Alberto & Eleonora for more about your game & the links - it sounds very interesting & am very much looking forward to it!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Nando's World a new point and click from Italian Nhim - 01/15/12 06:33 PM

Very nice to hear some soundtrack music, thank you !! thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community