GB HOMEPAGE

Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May

Posted By: Carla

Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 01/31/12 02:31 PM

Today, publisher Lace Mamba Global confirms the UK and Irish retail release date for the upcoming PC adventure game Haunted,the latest adventure game by German developers Deck 13: the game is now scheduled to hit the shelves on May 25th, 2012.

Quote:
Following the traces of her long-lost and probably dead sister, Mary encounters the obscure Professor Lindsey Ashford and her axe-wielding henchman Ethan. And when Mary finds out that she suddenly can see and talk to ghosts, she embarks upon a wild quest that ends with the revelation of a terrible secret of her own past – which could lead to the destruction of the spirit world and the overall cosmic balance overall.

What starts out as a search for Mary’s supposedly dead sister ends in a furious chase across the world of ghosts right in the middle of ancient 19th century London.

Haunted is a spooky comedy adventure game with lots of dark humour, developed by Deck 13, creators of award-winning adventure games like Jack Keane and the Ankh series. Haunted takes players on a wild treasure hunt through dozens of locations in old London, Scotland, Transylvania and a goldfish glass. The young female protagonist encounters ghosts as friends as well as foes; up to six accompanying ghost characters will help Mary and the player to solve the game’s puzzles. For special puzzles, players can even switch to a werewolf.

Haunted features up to 50 characters. The orchestral music score has been composed by the award-winning studio Dynamedion.

The Official Website is only in German for the moment, but I bet it will be in English soon smile

Posted By: MaG

Re: Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 01/31/12 02:33 PM

Thanks, Carla! happydance
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 01/31/12 02:52 PM

OH WOW....

This is another one ..I really want.. woot

Thanks ,Carla
Posted By: Becky

Re: Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 01/31/12 02:59 PM

Woo-hoo! devilchili Looking forward to being haunted!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 01/31/12 03:22 PM

THanks Carla!

Ana wave
Posted By: traveler

Re: Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 01/31/12 03:29 PM

Now I know what I'm going to spend my tax refund check on. grin It'll just about cover it.

Gil.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 01/31/12 05:47 PM

That's great news, Carla. Thank You !!!! bravo
Posted By: venus

Re: Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 02/01/12 05:05 PM

Great news! I really enjoyed Jack Keane, and this one looks potentially even more fun. thumbsup Hoping Dave at Interact will get some copies in. Thanks for the info, Carla! yay
Posted By: jfcwilson

Re: Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 02/01/12 07:40 PM

Good news indeed smile Thanks!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 02/02/12 10:35 AM

Thanks Carla!
Posted By: GBC

Re: Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 02/04/12 12:08 AM

Thanks Carla, Sounds good!
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 02/04/12 01:27 AM

About flipping time only been waiting years for it. Hope it's as good as I imagined
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 08/25/12 07:39 PM

Did this game ever come out in english ?
Posted By: Carla

Re: Haunted: UK/Irish retail release confirmed for May - 08/25/12 08:17 PM

Unfortunately not, Cathy1.
When Dtp went bankrupt, all the deals for the english versions of games stalled.
I'm sure that the dubbing is basically finished, so we can only hope that soon or later they find another publisher, I was really waiting for this game too luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community