GB HOMEPAGE

Readers' Choice Poll 2011 at Adventure Gamers -- Winners Have Been Announced

Posted By: Becky

Readers' Choice Poll 2011 at Adventure Gamers -- Winners Have Been Announced - 02/08/12 02:04 PM

Adventure Gamers is running their annual Aggie Awards - Readers' Choice Poll, where you can vote for the best adventure games from 2011 in various categories.

The announcement of the winners starts here.
Posted By: traveler

Re: Readers' Choice Poll 2011 at Adventure Gamers - 02/08/12 03:03 PM

And congratulations to Billy! The Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon is nominated in several categories! I don't know how much of an honor it is, but I smiled when I saw it there. grin

Gil.
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Readers' Choice Poll 2011 at Adventure Gamers - 02/08/12 03:34 PM

Thanks for posting the survey, Becky.
I have voted and look forward to seeing the results.
Jeanne
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Readers' Choice Poll 2011 at Adventure Gamers - 02/08/12 05:11 PM

Unfortunately I don't even recognize the names of a lot of those games, let alone played them. I know some are for Nintendo DS and some are indie or free games or casual games.

As much as I like Drawn, I don't think it belongs in the same category as full length adventure games -- even though those are getting rarer and rarer as episodic and casual games become more popular.
Posted By: traveler

Re: Readers' Choice Poll 2011 at Adventure Gamers - 02/08/12 05:19 PM

The inclusion of casual games threw me, too, Jenny. And I have no idea why they added Stacking to the list. It looks wonderful, I want it, but it's not even out on PC yet so most of us won't have played it and formed an opinion about how worthy it is to be the best anything of 2011.

Gil.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Readers' Choice Poll 2011 at Adventure Gamers - 02/09/12 06:12 AM

Not in any way the order I would have placed them myself !! lol But thank you, Becky smile
Posted By: Becky

Re: Readers' Choice Poll 2011 at Adventure Gamers - 02/17/12 05:51 PM

For the Aggie award winners and the winners of the Reader's Choice Poll, click here.
Posted By: billy

Re: Readers' Choice Poll 2011 at Adventure Gamers - 02/17/12 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: traveler
And congratulations to Billy! The Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon is nominated in several categories! I don't know how much of an honor it is, but I smiled when I saw it there. grin

Gil.

Thank you... I didnt even know that.
Posted By: oldmariner

Re: Readers' Choice Poll 2011 at Adventure Gamers - 02/18/12 07:57 AM

I agree with Mad, I usually do. Nothing they chose found my agreement. Then again I don't watch the Grammys or the Academy awards either.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community