GB HOMEPAGE

Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 07:00 PM

Mystery horror adventure game available now.

Click here for screenshots.

Quote:
Sharon, MA, February 9th, 2012 – Tri Synergy, Inc. (www.trisynergy.com) and Viperante Creative Media (www.viperante.com) are thrilled to announce that Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has gone gold and is available for digital download!
Above the small and peaceful town of Deacon Oaks sits a picturesque country estate. Cold Winter Farm has had no violent history, and no secrets to hide. No one has died there, and nobody has suffered there. Nothing bad has ever happened there at all.
That’s what people believe, that’s what they’ll tell you. But you should never believe everything you’re told!
Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting is a dark, shocking, and fear-charged mystery horror game that puts the players in shoes of Sheriff Alex Truman as he attempts to piece together the origins of a disturbed and unidentified car crash survivor.
Set entirely underneath the idyllic country farmhouse of Cold Winter Farm, in the deserted and claustrophobic confines of a mysterious and secret underground complex, players will explore a place nobody knew existed. It is here players will uncover a twisted past that gets more and more terrifying with every corner turned, every door opened, and every note read.
What happened beneath Cold Winter Farm? What does it have to do with the stranger that survived that horrible car crash, to sit and mutter the farm’s name over and over? And if the place is supposed to be deserted, what do you keep seeing out of the corner of your eye?
Backed by atmospheric pre-rendered 3D scenes and a chilling yet beautiful score, Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting weaves a tangled and brutal tale of love, revenge, jealousy, and bitter rivalry to create a horror experience that will bring new meaning to the concepts of hope and trust, and leave you questioning what you know, is really what you know!

Key Features:
• Detailed storyline and characters • Puzzles integrated into the narrative
• First-person slideshow-style interface • 1024 x 768 screen resolution
• Atmospheric 3D scenes • Chilling and emotive original score

Get more information on Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting from Tri Synergy’s product page. Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting is available for digital download at www.trisynergy.com & www.justadventure.com, where a free trial version can also be found.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 07:03 PM

Thanks Ana! wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 07:54 PM

to bad they won't take PayPal. Sure would like to buy this game.
Richard
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 08:32 PM

Thanks Ana! thumbsup wave
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 09:11 PM

Hi Ana. I got a message from Dan Peach concerning this game that said the disc purchase would follow. I prefer to have a hard copy of my games. Do you have any info concerning that? Thanks!
Posted By: Argyle1968

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 09:19 PM

Awesome! Something to look forward to tonight!!!

Originally Posted By: kjos
Richard

The Just Adventure store appears to take Paypal, FWIW...
Posted By: Dan Peach

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 09:21 PM

Richard

PayPal should be available now. Sorry about that. smile

Originally Posted By: BubbaJake
Hi Ana. I got a message from Dan Peach concerning this game that said the disc purchase would follow. I prefer to have a hard copy of my games. Do you have any info concerning that? Thanks!

I'm afraid I have no extra info on the disc version - it will follow at some point, but I can't say exactly when. frown
Posted By: Carla

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 09:28 PM

Hi Dan and thanks for popping by! Can't wait to play your game happydance

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 09:33 PM

Hi Carla wave hope you enjoy it. smile

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 09:52 PM

Hi Dan -- thanks for your game and your help! wave

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 10:00 PM

Always happy to help. smile wave

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 10:10 PM

Hi Dan. You returned a pm to me about the game, I wanted to ask when I'd be able to buy it on disc. Good luck to you, and I'm looking forward to getting trapped below.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 10:30 PM

Thanks Dan I bought the game and really like it. Used PayPal.
Richard

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 10:43 PM

Congrats Dan! I wish you much success.

Ana wave
Posted By: fredaz

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 10:57 PM

I wonder; if I download this game could I burn it to disc here and save it for posterity? I notice a lot of cool looking games are available for download but I refrain from buying them because I like to store my games after the first play and play them again during the dry times.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 11:15 PM

Per the FAQ's on Tri Synergy:
Quote:
•We recommend that you backup the software you downloaded to a CD or DVD. By our license agreement you're granted the right to burn one personal
backup copy to either CD or DVD or the backup medium of your choice.
***Do not rename the file you're downloading, it may cause installation problems***
Posted By: MATTY

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 11:29 PM

does anyone know if this game is coming out on pc .i hate downloads like the proper game .

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 11:34 PM

Matty it's for the pc. Just installed it on my computer.
Richard
Posted By: MATTY

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 11:45 PM

does it work ok as recently downloaded dead mountaineers hotel and cant play as cant get rid of not optimum mode so dont want waste money .i do like my games in a box with disc .

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/09/12 11:59 PM

Plays real good on my PC. No trouble at all.
Richard

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/10/12 12:16 AM

Matty, the developer answered that question here in this thread:

Originally Posted By: Dan Peach
Richard

I'm afraid I have no extra info on the disc version - it will follow at some point, but I can't say exactly when. frown

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/10/12 02:02 AM

The game is download right now, but Dan mentioned it would be out on Disc later. I didn't ask when that would occur. I'm looking forward to playing it as I've been watching for it since '07 or so.

Thanks, Ana and Dan! Waiting with building excitement!!!
Posted By: AnneG

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/10/12 02:31 AM

I can't believe this game is finally released. I'm so getting this, probably over the weekend.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/10/12 02:48 AM

Bubba, Dan answered you. Please see the post above yours.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/10/12 04:13 AM

Hi smile

I'm definitely for buying this game but I, too, will wait for a disk version.

The first picture in the "screenshots" link from BrownEyedTigre shows a picture of a box with PC written on it - so it certainly seems there will be one.

Cheers.

Mad bravo
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/10/12 08:50 PM

Dan

Loving the game so far thumbsup

Please see your PM and your Viperante Emails
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/11/12 12:15 AM

Is this game keyboard or mouse driven?

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/11/12 12:22 AM

It's completely mouse driven, however there are a few times when you need to type things into text fields, just like you do here when typing a post. smile

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/11/12 09:24 AM

Well, I just couldn't wait after all !!
And went and bought the download from the TriSynergy site !! lol

BUT ....

As I downloaded it, Norton deleted all the files under the threat message "WS.Reputation.1" eek

I tried again but the same thing happened.

So I got Norton on the phone and as I assured them the files were safe, they agreed to help me get past the problem.

BUT ....

When I went to download the game again Plimus told me I wasn't allowed to !!

I've sent a brief email to TriSynergy (as instructed) hoping for a reply from someone who will help me get this sorted.

I do have all my receipts and the Serial No. etc..

Cheers.

Mad .... Who isn't actually feeling very cheery frown
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/11/12 09:29 AM

I like the looks of this game! I to will wait for the disk version.
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/11/12 09:54 AM

I had this problem also and it took away my sound. With some work I got the sound back but still couldn't play the game....got the same message. I wrote in "glitches" and someone told me what to do. But before I coild do that, it somehow worked, and I don't know why. But they said that the game worked for them when they did it. See glitches. I put it under Corrosion, Cold Winter Waiting. Hope this helps. Vicki

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/11/12 10:41 AM

Hi VRMpls2 smile

Thanks !! I'll head on over to Glitches.

Cheers.

Mad yes

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/11/12 11:15 AM

Enjoying the game as well! I haven't progressed very far yet, but plan to make more headway this weekend. I will say, right from the outset, there's a very unsettling sort of atmosphere within the game environment, which is a promise of good things ahead. I like those sorts of games. Looking forward to see how it all unfolds.

Easy, glitch free install for me.
Posted By: Anderwin

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/12/12 01:30 PM

Why the trial do not start in windows 7 64 bit version? I press the icon and nothing happpend. I will not buy this game before I have tried the demo blush.

It's not some monster, zombies and this kind of stuff in this game?

EDIT: Somebody?

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/14/12 08:03 PM

Anderwin

Shouldn't you be asking this question at the site you are trying to download the Demo from?

And no, this is not a monster, zombie game...its pure first person point & click adventure

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/14/12 08:14 PM

Thanks Greyfuss. smile

Ana wave
Posted By: linda333

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/14/12 10:18 PM

I have read on the forums here that some people have experienced problems with the game
as to their anti-virus software blocking it somehow. I downloaded the demo and it runs smoothly. Does this mean I can purchase the game and it will run without any anti-virus blocking? Also I wanted to save my demo game and I couldn't see where you save, load etc. Thank you for any answers...also sorry for not posting the game name....memory loss at the moment...thanks again.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/14/12 10:43 PM

Ahem...what game are you talking about?

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/15/12 01:10 AM

Sorry, Corrosion, Cold Winter Waiting...also figured out save, load etc...thanks...but still
want to know about issues with anti-virus software...demo runs great so would like to purchase...

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/15/12 01:28 AM

linda, if the anti virus didn't block the demo you should be fine with the game.

Ana wave

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/15/12 02:04 AM

If you installed and ran the demo, then the anti-virus won't cause any issues. Hope you enjoy it smile

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/15/12 05:25 PM

Thank you.
Posted By: cruise02

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/15/12 08:17 PM

Wow, So Cold Winter Waiting is finally out and ready to d/l? I've been waiting since the wee hours of Winter 2007 - '08 for this game. I think I'll opt for the d/l and back it up on disc, I believe it'll be cheaper (and faster to receive - instead of days to wait, only hrs to wait) but I'd like to wait until I'm past my mid-terms in school at least before I get this game.

Um, I think I'm going to try the demo for now.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/15/12 08:28 PM

Have fun!

Ana wave

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/15/12 08:29 PM

Just been on the JA site, on the Cold Winter page, but cannot find the link to the demo. I can only find the full game link (d/l for $19.99)

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/15/12 08:30 PM

Dan,

If you're around, and reading, thank you for Corrosion! It's a really fun, and very scary game, and I'm really enjoying it. The puzzles are excellent! Some are real brain teasers, but there's definitely great satisfaction in solving them.

I wish there were more 1st person horror adventures out there like this.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/15/12 08:55 PM

Cruise, it's right here.

Ana wave

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/15/12 09:45 PM

Thanks, BET, I never saw that. Just finished d/l the demo.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/15/12 09:47 PM

Have fun!
Posted By: sureshot

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/16/12 05:55 PM

Ok - I'm hooked too - I just played the DEMO and it looks great and played well.

bravo

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/17/12 12:27 AM

Is there a walkthrough for Corrosion yet?

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/17/12 12:36 AM

There is one Here.

Ana wave
Posted By: SCOTTY

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/17/12 05:10 AM

Downloaded the demo today & it installed & played fine. I assume that means the actual game should work OK as well? Didn't really do anything except walk around & open a few doors....I'd rather wait to sink my teeth into the actual game. I plan to get it tomorrow. It looks great & it seems everyone on the forum is enjoying it so far. Last good horror Adventure I played was LHOD4 so I'm ready for a good scare!!

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/17/12 05:18 AM

Have fun Scotty!

Ana wave
Posted By: marie

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/17/12 06:11 PM

I downloaded the demo,you have only 20 minutes to play, pretty short, but I liked it even though I didn't get to much accomplished. I bough the download today from Just Adventure and I'm looking forward to playing it.

Only one issue I have to wait up to 48 hours to get an email for the download page, I have never hear of any site dowing that before?? confused
Marie smile
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/17/12 10:03 PM

I'm having trouble with this download. Have tried the demo d/l on 2 different computers, one with Norton and the other with McAfee. Both d/ls disappeared when finished. Each said something to the effect "download was either deleted or moved"

Any ideas what could be going wrong?

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/17/12 10:47 PM

Hi zoopkeeper,

This is a common issue with Norton that is being corrected.

The file is completely safe to use - Norton (and now McAfee apparently) don't detect any actual virus in the files - they seem to simply apply techniques that label any file that doesn't meet certain requirements as potentially dangerous, even when they're not.

Please see the thread in glitches where I have outlined a temporary workaround for Norton, which involves creating an exclusion folder, and will allow the game to be installed and played without issue.

Also, check the quarantine area in case the file hasn't actually been completely deleted - if it's in there, you should be able to restore it, which should then mean the AV leaves it alone.

Hope that helps. smile

Dan.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/18/12 12:03 AM

Well I got a different problem with the Download. I purchased the game on-line credit card was accepted and I got a confirm - A screen blinked for a second - then Nothing !!! - no download !!!

I got confirmation number and product ID - even the serial number I will need - but no game !

Help! duh

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/18/12 12:09 AM

I am sorry sureshot, but we are not affiliated with the place you purchased from. You need to contact them to get assistance.

Ana luck

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/18/12 01:04 AM

Hi Ana - yea I do understand - I was just expressing some disappointment - I had planned playing the game this cold weekend. wave

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/18/12 01:08 AM

Can you try and download again?

Ana wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/18/12 01:14 AM

The file is completely safe to use - Norton (and now McAfee apparently) don't detect any actual virus in the files - they seem to simply apply techniques that label any file that doesn't meet certain requirements as potentially dangerous, even when they're not.

It's called ***heuristic scanning*** and nearly every antivirus does it these days. Something the game .exe is doing resembles something that some virus did at some time. The only way I can see to avoid these false positives is to submit your game .exe to all antivirus companies before the game is released so they can test it and mark it as safe.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/18/12 06:08 AM

Hi Sureshot,

If you installed the trial version, you shouldn't need to download again - you should be able to input your serial number in the trial - when you double click the icon, there should be an option saying "I have serial number" or something similar. smile

Dan.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/18/12 10:51 PM

Frankly, I'd really rather get the hard copy (disc) version of the game. Does anyone know when the hard copy will be available, where I'll be able to buy it and how much it'll cost?

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/18/12 11:29 PM

Cruise the developer answered that question here:

Richard

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/19/12 04:56 PM

Dan Peach, thanks for the fix, but it didn't work for me. I didn't have an option to download the file in a folder of my choice. I just get the bar at the bottom with the run or save options and then it starts to download from there.

Jenny100, I have the option of turning off heuristic scanning in Norton. Would that be advisable to do during the download?

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/19/12 05:10 PM

Hi Ana and DAN !

When I purchased the download - I hadn't played the DEMO on my main PC yet - so I downloaded the DEMO which ran great - then I used the serial # supplied to me in the confirmation email when I started the DEMO. That worked just great and I am enjoying this game very much. yay

I tried the download again and this time I did get the file to download - go figure. duh

I do prefer the downloaded versions of games - You get them right away - don't have to search store shelves - IF you can find them - don't pay shipping for ordered games and I can make a CD or DVD for safe keeping. To each his own. wave

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/19/12 05:49 PM

Glad to hear you got it to work! Enjoy the game. yay

Ana wave

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/20/12 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: zookeeper
Dan Peach, thanks for the fix, but it didn't work for me. I didn't have an option to download the file in a folder of my choice. I just get the bar at the bottom with the run or save options and then it starts to download from there.

Jenny100, I have the option of turning off heuristic scanning in Norton. Would that be advisable to do during the download?

If you're running Internet Explorer in Windows 7, click the little downward pointing black arrow next to "save", then select "save as" - you can save the file where you like then. smile

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/20/12 05:40 PM

Hi Dan, I run Vista on one and 7 on the other. I tried "save as" and I still didn't get the normal pop up windows for downloading a file...on either computer. Although I just bought a game from Amazon and it downloaded with all the pop up windows as it was supposed to. So I don't know, I really want to get this game, but I might just have to wait for the hard copy.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/21/12 08:31 PM

I still haven't received any email with the licensing key and I purchased the game on the 17th of February. I wrote to just adventure where I bought the game the other day but no response from them. I don't know whats going on at this point. frown confused

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/21/12 08:55 PM

Perhaps it's in your Spam folder. That happens with alot of providers.

Ana wave

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/21/12 09:02 PM

Or, perhaps you have missed it or deleted it as trash/spam. The Email will be listed as from Plimus Sales and not from Just Adventure.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/21/12 09:14 PM

Marie,

Please see this post:

http://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthre...html#Post789588

You must submit support requests via the helpdesk here:

http://www.justadventure.com/support/

They will resend the serial number. smile

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/22/12 12:41 AM

The email was from Primus and I did receive it, it instructed me to contact just adventure support if I did not receive a license key but apparently that's incorrect information.

And to use the support on the just adventure web site you need a membership to use the help desk, since I don't have a membership and only use the just adventure web site to pay for the download through paypal that seems like a long way around to get help. Just adventure should send me the license key as they said they would in the email and not force me to get a memborship to obtain a license key or any other kind of help. It's very poor business practice to ask customers to go through this process just to play a game.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/22/12 12:49 AM

Originally Posted By: marie

And to use the support on the just adventure web site you need a membership to use the help desk, since I don't have a membership and only use the just adventure web site to pay for the download through paypal that seems like a long way around to get help. Just adventure should send me the license key as they said they would in the email and not force me to get a memborship to obtain a license key or any other kind of help. It's very poor business practice to ask customers to go through this process just to play a game.

That would be best conveyed to Just Adventure marie. Good luck on getting it resolved.

Ana wave

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/22/12 01:40 AM

Marie -- I hope you get it straightened out. wave When you do get the license key, use it right away. Plimus keys expire after a certain period of time.
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/22/12 06:14 AM

Hi everyone. I just went to the website and read the story for this game and was so intrigued I bought it on the spot! It's downloading right now, and I'm eager to get into it after spending so much time in Skyrim recently! ( I LOVE Skyrim, but it's fun to come back to adventures every now and then too!) smile

Looking forward to reading all of your posts and seeing what everyone thinks---it sounds awesome and if it is, then I might not get much sleep tonight. wink

EDIT: Blast! I'm having the same problem that others are having, probably due to my Norton antivirus. frown I don't have a ".exe" file at all and yet when I go into Norton it says that I WAS able to access the file. Odd. I've written to Dan and to trisynergy, so hopefully we'll figure this out soon. Meantime, I guess I'll head over to Glitches and see what others have worked out. smile

Tracy, still up all night but not for the reasons she hoped!

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/22/12 10:32 AM

Hi Tracy -- sorry you're having problems. frown Heading over to Glitches is a good idea. wave

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/22/12 04:48 PM

Ana,

Thank you for your help, I hope just adventure will get the message. I have downloaded games from other sources such gog, bigfish,and amazon and have never had such a hard time getting a product key or downloading a full version after I purchased a game.

Becky,

No,the problem hasen't been resolved yet and no product key so far. I didn't know that they had a time limit on the key, if that's the case I should have received it after the Primus email, which of course I never did.

Marie
Posted By: SCOTTY

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/22/12 05:11 PM

Hey Marie I had EXACTLY the same issue. Bought the game thru JA & Prymus but had to join JA in order to get the E-Mail with Licence key & serial#. It was EZ enough to join JA but I agree that you shouldn't have to in order be able to play the game. They took my $19.99 in one quick EZ process...Shouldn't it be just as EZ to play the game?! Now I Know!!

ps....The good news is, so far it's been fun & well worth the slight hassle:-)

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/22/12 07:21 PM

Marie -- sorry, what I meant is that once you do have the Plimus key for the game, don't wait around for a couple of days to use it. I did that once -- bought a game but waited a few days to download and activate it -- and the Plimus key had expired and I had to contact the developer in order to get another one.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/24/12 05:30 PM

I finally printed out the first 10 pages of the w/t from the JA site yesterday, but when I tried to play the demo (I d/l it last Fri, played about a couple of minutes b/c that was before I printed out part of the w/t) and it says my time has expired. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the demo, it was still expired, then I uninstalled, deleted the demo setup file from my HDD, d/l a new demo just now, installed it, tried to play, but this new demo still says it expired. What can I do now to play the demo?

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 02/24/12 06:30 PM

YOu need to contact them and ask Cruise. You may have left it up and the timer ran out. THere usually isn't anything you can do.

Ana wave

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 04/01/12 03:09 PM

Um, I'm no longer going to bother with the demo, I'm thinking of getting the full game, just checked on Amazon/half.com/ebay but no copies were listed there for sale. Is there any chance it'll come out in disc form or is it even possible to get it in disc form, or do I have to buy the d/l and back it up on DVD?

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 04/01/12 03:13 PM

I have been informed by a very reliable source that a disk version is being worked on right now for a retail release but when & where it will become available is unknown, at least by me, at this time.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 04/01/12 03:28 PM

Cruise, I have answered that question from you about 3 times already. Both Dan Peach the developer and TRi Synergy has confirmed a retail version is coming but there is no release date yet. When there is, both of them are in contact with us and we will post the announcement accordingly.

Ana wave
Posted By: Doffy90

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 04/06/12 04:36 PM

Someone should make a video walkthrough, so people (like me who are too scared) can watch it instead of playing it :P

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 05/10/12 12:18 PM

Still waiting for the disk release version of Corrosion - but I hope this is not just a rumor?

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 06/19/12 10:53 AM

Ah, finally found the answer to my question about a disk release from the CCW webpage:

Quote:
Purchase the Game

Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting is currently only available as a download, and can be purchased by following the links below:

Just Adventure store

Tri Synergy store

Found a 2nd answer to my question at JA's store as to boxed vs d/l versions and the price:

Quote:
Digital Download
$19.99 USD

Boxed Copy +
Digital Download
$29.99 USD

might spring for it in Aug, thinking of getting the boxed copy + dig. d/l.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 06/19/12 03:34 PM

cruise, I had answered you multiple times regarding the retail version. If you ask a question it is courteous to check on and acknowledge the person answering you.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 06/19/12 10:43 PM

Thanks, BET. I believe I already found the answers I was seeking about Corrosion (they're on my latest post, this thread before your post here), so now that I've found my answers I won't ask anymore questions such as these about Corrosion.

Did you see it (posted it last night)?

May I please tell you, BET, that when I posted that, I was not asking questions about Corrosion. Instead, I was stating that I've found the answers about Corrosion that I was seeking, and I had included in quotes, the answers that I've found to my questions.
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 06/20/12 03:18 AM

You know August sounds good to me also and I love the fact that I can get a boxed version.

Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting has Gone Gold! - 07/13/12 11:42 PM

Well, I'm back in this thread, since today's mid-July, I'm starting to wonder what week in July should I go to the Just Adventure store and order the disk copy of Corrosion so It'll arrive in time for early August (considering shipping times) - I'd order my copy at least a week before Aug.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community