GB HOMEPAGE

J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd !

Posted By: Carla

J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/10/12 01:09 PM

Publisher Lace Mamba Global today confirms today that J.U.L.I.A., the upcoming PC science fiction adventure by Czech developer CBE software, will arrive in UK and Irish retail on March 02nd, 2012. Releases in further territories will follow.

Quote:
J.U.L.I.A. is a narrative driven adventure game in a science-fiction scenario: In the year 2430, Rachel Manners, a 35 year old astrobiologist and member of an elite group of scientists, which is sent off in a giant space ship to mankind’s most exciting space mission: to explore the first ever discovered extra-terrestrial life-forms.

After a long journey, Rachel suddenly awakes from a cryogenic sleep. She has no idea why she has been put into this hibernation, elusive memories to what happened before and just starts to find out that she is the only human survivor of her team. To make things worse, their space probe, currently orbiting an unknown planet in a far-off solar system, is severely damaged. Together with her now only companions – J.U.L.I.A., the spaceship’s very temperamental artificial intelligence system, and Mobot, a huge reconnaissance robot, Rachel now has to solve the mysteries of the events on board the space vessel, repair it and explore the unknown planet. It won’t take long until she encounters first extra-terrestrial life-forms…

Players are taking over the control of Rachel, and have to utilize the Mobot as well as J.U.L.I.A. During their adventure, they will visit six different planets.

Check here for new screenshots!
Posted By: metamorphium

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit english shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/10/12 01:14 PM

Hey!!! Are you time travellers? I was just going to write you about that. smile eek
Posted By: MaG

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/10/12 01:38 PM

bravo metamorphium!

Thanks, Carla!

Great looking game!

For more info - check Rushes' First Look HERE.

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/10/12 02:35 PM

Thank you! smile

And bravo to you and GameBoomers for keeping J.U.L.I.A. "alive".

There were many moments in the last three years when I just wanted to forget about this whole game and it's the awesome support from the adventure community which made this game happen.

So thank you. Now it's out of my hands and it's up to you to decide if we succeeded or not!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/10/12 03:08 PM

Looking forward to it Metamorphium! Thanks Carla. yay

Ana wave
Posted By: Carla

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/10/12 03:10 PM

I enjoyed playing Ghost in the sheet so I'm looking forward to your new game Metamorphium! thumbsup

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/10/12 03:56 PM

Jan,

Backing developers that are good ethical people is a pleasure. You are definitely one of them.

The gamers are glad you stuck with it. You succeeded for sure in releasing a fun game. Thanks for the clean, wonderful, quality game(s) you share with us gamers. wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/10/12 06:27 PM

Rushes wrote a great First Look, didn't she? grin Looking forward to this one! wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/11/12 09:30 AM

I just want say .... bravo bravo bravo .... And thanks, Carla smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/11/12 09:32 AM

Screenshots are fantastic! Can't wait for this one Carla! Thanks metamorphiun!
Posted By: Tomer

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/11/12 07:28 PM

The game looks really good!
Posted By: Wincey

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/12/12 10:24 AM

This looks promising. Something different from moving your character around manipulating objects.
Posted By: neon

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/13/12 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: metamorphium

There were many moments in the last three years when I just wanted to forget about this whole game and it's the awesome support from the adventure community which made this game happen.

Harr! Thanks :-)

Now the next one please.

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/13/12 08:47 PM

Yes! I echo that - next one please!

wave neon!
Posted By: neon

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/14/12 12:10 PM

Funny thing about it: Amazon UK had this release date already in December on their J.U.L.I.A. product page. So either they already knew it or they assumed and accidentally were right.

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/14/12 01:02 PM

neon,

They have a crystal ball. lol
Posted By: chrissie

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/14/12 05:03 PM

Thank you Carla - this is a game that I'm very interested in! smile
Posted By: jfcwilson

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/15/12 04:12 AM

Great news! Hopefully it'll get to the US soon after.

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/15/12 01:18 PM

to clarify the fact that Amazon.UK knew about the release date:

a couple of years UK Amazon was acquired by Dr. Who and nowadays they use the TARDIS to find out the correct date.
Posted By: Becky

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/15/12 02:43 PM

You trust Doctor Who? I never can tell when he's telling the truth or when he's just winging it. whistle

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/15/12 02:54 PM

rotfl

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/15/12 07:05 PM

And that's the reason why not always they have a correct date there. smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/15/12 07:48 PM

lol

Ana wave
Posted By: cruise02

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/15/12 08:33 PM

Think I might get this game after my finals (for school) Or maybe even during semester break.
Posted By: cruise02

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/18/12 10:59 PM

Excuse the post bumping, please, but just wanted to know if this release is going to be a hard copy on disc? Know when it'll be released in the USA? Price for hard copy?

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/18/12 11:07 PM

Yes - it will. It will also be released as download from The Adventure Shop at top of the page.

If you check the box that is on the screenshot; it shows that it is DVD-ROM from Lace Mamba.

I presume that you can order the UK version from Interact when it is released next month.
Posted By: rmt

Re: J.U.L.I.A. to hit English shelves on March 2nd ! - 02/20/12 03:01 AM

I was looking for a game with great images that bring you somewhere else, I do need to escape reality, love sci-fi too, this game looks perfect, I can't wait to 2nd March...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community