GB HOMEPAGE

nancy drew

Posted By: hamer

nancy drew - 04/18/12 03:54 AM

Hello...Is there a nancy drew game that is a good adventure type game...I have attemped a couple of them...blackmoor manor, but i lost interest in it as it just went from one puzzle to the next wheter it was a card game or whatever...i am not into these types of games which in my opinion are more casual type......But if there is a game more "real adventure" type please let me know.....thanx

are hardy boys better maybe?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: nancy drew - 04/18/12 03:58 AM

Blackmore Manor was one of the best in terms of being adventure games. They all have puzzles and most have some form of arcade game in them.

You can read a review by Becky on the Hardy Boys here. I personally found myself bored with the game.

Ana wave
Posted By: hamer

Re: nancy drew - 04/18/12 04:36 AM

that was the term i was looking for...arcade type games.....yeah...i get bored of those very quickly
Posted By: Mad

Re: nancy drew - 04/18/12 02:15 PM

Whilst there were some mini games in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake I felt it to be quite "adventurous" and enjoyed it more than some of the later ones.
And the earlier Treasure in the Royal Tower was more of an adventure type too, in my opinion grin
Posted By: gillann

Re: nancy drew - 04/19/12 04:48 PM

Some of the ND games I've found a bit tedious, but I really enjoyed the Phantom of Venice. Loved the card game, and enjoyed the characters and story.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community