GB HOMEPAGE

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- A Review by Becky

Posted By: Becky

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- A Review by Becky - 05/08/12 05:26 PM

Return to the sunny Caribbean in this piratical adventure with hidden depths, featuring an unusual heroine.

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- A Review by Becky - 05/08/12 05:33 PM

Thanks for the great read Becky! yay

Ana wave
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- A Review by Becky - 05/09/12 08:30 AM

Thanks for an interesting & accurate review Becky! thumbsup
Posted By: Mad

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- A Review by Becky - 05/09/12 08:54 AM

Excellent review, as always, Becky !! thanks

You say there are only 3 save game slots [ eek ]

Can save games be overwritten ??
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- A Review by Becky - 05/09/12 09:38 AM

Thanks for the informative review Becky! thumbsup
Posted By: Becky

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- A Review by Becky - 05/09/12 12:27 PM

Thanks for the comments!

Mad -- yes, the save game slots can be overwritten. wave
Posted By: Carla

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- A Review by Becky - 05/09/12 04:39 PM

Well done Becky, thank you! bravo
Posted By: Mad

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- A Review by Becky - 05/09/12 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Becky

Mad -- yes, the save game slots can be overwritten. wave

Phew !! That's a relief then !! lol

Thanks, Becky thumbsup
Posted By: venus

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- A Review by Becky - 05/10/12 02:04 PM

Thanks for the great review, Becky! thumbsup Too bad about the disk version with limited amount of installations. frown I'm really hoping there will be a different version some day so I can purchase and play this game myself.
Posted By: Phyllo

Re: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- A Review by Becky - 05/13/12 03:22 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the great review, Becky! Too bad about the disk version with limited amount of installations. I'm really hoping there will be a different version some day so I can purchase and play this game myself.

I added this game to the GOG.com wishlist. GOG stands for Good Old Games by the way, and all their games are DRM free. If a game on the wishlist gets enough votes, it might be added to the website. If anyone wants to vote, here is the link to the wishlist. http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games

To find this game on the list, just click on the search box and start typing the word "captain". The list automatically narrows itself down with every letter that's typed. To vote either hover the cursor over the number to the left of the game title and then click on the gold vote button, or click on the game title and then click on the gold vote button. Feel free to add comments if you want. You have to create an account though before you can vote. It's free by the way.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community