GB HOMEPAGE

adventure 4 game pack..!!

Posted By: deleterman

adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/27/12 02:44 AM

does anyone know about this??-gray matter, blackmirror 4, alter ego and rockin dead.??.all in one pack.please let me know ok ? thanks.H.B.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/27/12 03:20 AM

THanks deleterman! That's a great pack!

Ana wave

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/27/12 03:41 AM

Oh ! thank you for your responce, now just how do i order it? i'v tryed to on amazon.com but just can't for some unknown reson..going crazy.with them..any thoughts on this??again thanks H.B.

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/27/12 04:19 AM

I had no problem getting in my cart Here.

Ana wave

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/27/12 05:04 AM

thanks for your help ,but when i get to the shipping and pay all i get is this loading thing going around and around....going crazy. i had no problems in the past and just the other day i got a movie from them -no problemo..any thougt on this?? again thanks .h.b.

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/27/12 05:14 AM

Sometimes my browser does that when it's having issues. What browser are you using? You may try viewing in compatibility mode if it's IE8.

Other than that I have no suggestions other than contacting Amazon.

Ana wave

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/27/12 05:16 AM

thanks -i tried that but no luck there ...i guess i just hit a streak of bad luck..H.B.
Posted By: rmt

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/27/12 04:09 PM

You meant Black Mirror 2, not 4. I nearly had a heart attack that there could have been a Black Mirror 4 that I did not know about...
Posted By: The Haze

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/27/12 06:40 PM

Me oo RMT. I'm am now going to doscover what I can discover about Black Mirror 4.
Posted By: Ewil02

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/27/12 06:44 PM

Hi Deleterman-

I had some problems with buying things on Amazon with my IE8 browser. I didn't have those problems with Google Chrome or Firefox. I'd recommend trying one of the other browsers. luck
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/27/12 07:03 PM

Looks like these are versions with "activation codes" according to one of the reviewers. So they may require online activation after typing in the code, like other recent Viva Media games have.

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/27/12 08:42 PM

ok this is the deal-i'v tried both foxfire and google and it looks like its amazon site after i sign in and then go to shipping and pay page the problem starts.it wants me to reenter my info but the page is kind of washed out and the arrow said loading just goes around and around like forever...and -this is in my basket part..after i have signed in...and i can't contact them ....any more thoughts on this????H.B.

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/28/12 12:51 AM

Some of the info here may help you.

Ana wave
Posted By: Donald

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/28/12 03:07 AM

You can also buy it here

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0370899

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/28/12 03:28 AM

1st off thanks for all the help i got from you guys !! but you wount guess what i did ...yes i went and restored my computer to a past date that i knew was good and that did it -no problems on ordering worked like a dream..thats not bad for 20 bucks huh ??can't wait to start playing..i just know that something went wrong -just two day befor i had ordered a movie from them and had no problems at all.again thanks so much for you help..H.B.

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/28/12 03:31 AM

Glad you were able to get it H.B! yay
Posted By: Becky

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 05/28/12 02:42 PM

That's great that you figured out the problem, deleterman!
Posted By: family

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 06/26/12 09:49 PM

i brought that pack along time ago in walmart.
Posted By: chrissie

Re: adventure 4 game pack..!! - 06/26/12 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: deleterman
does anyone know about this??-gray matter, blackmirror 4, alter ego and rockin dead.??.all in one pack.please let me know ok ? thanks.H.B.

Thanks deleterman! I already have disc versions of all 4 games (I'm assuming that you mean Black Mirror 1, 2 or 3 rather than 4!) It's a nice pack for anyone that haven't bought those games yet - all good ones! but I'm curious to know whether The Rockin' Dead in this pack, as Jenny100 has mentioned, needs Steam activation? smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community