GB HOMEPAGE

Resonance Demo Now Available - Game Releases June 19th

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Resonance Demo Now Available - Game Releases June 19th - 06/13/12 03:56 PM

You can download the The demo here.

You can view the screenshots here.

You can view the trailer here.

Quote:
Story: Resonance is an adventure game five years in the making from indie developer Vince Twelve, with a little help from publisher Wadjet Eye Games. When a brilliant particle physicist dies unexpectedly, the race is on to secure his terrible new technology before it falls into the wrong hands. The lives of four playable characters become entangled as they fight against the clock to find the dead scientist's secret vault. The suspicions they harbor, the memories they guard, the connections they share -- all will converge as these four ordinary people work together to prevent a potentially cataclysmic disaster. The Resonance demo introduces the four characters and gives a glimpse into the tangled mystery that awaits.

Availability: Resonance will release for PC on June 19 from the official website at http://www.resonance-game.com as well as GOG.com. It will also be coming to Steam in the near future. Through the 19th, the game can be preordered as a download with digital goodies for $8.99, or as a boxed collector’s edition for $24.99 including free worldwide shipping. More details: http://www.resonance-game.com/preorder

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: Resonance Demo Now Available - Game Releases June 19th - 06/13/12 04:16 PM

Thanks Ana! I like the looks of the Tortoise Security offices. I wonder if they're trustworthy?
Posted By: Mad

Re: Resonance Demo Now Available - Game Releases June 19th - 06/13/12 10:11 PM

Nice, BrownEyedTigre smile Thanks !!
Posted By: gamern

Re: Resonance Demo Now Available - Game Releases June 19th - 06/13/12 10:19 PM

Thank you.
Looks like I may need hints soon for this one :-)
Karen
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Resonance Demo Now Available - Game Releases June 19th - 06/13/12 10:22 PM

Thank you for the link BrownEyedTigre! I like the screenshots & downloading the demo now! smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Resonance Demo Now Available - Game Releases June 19th - 06/13/12 10:25 PM

gamern, please post in hints if you need a nudge. It looks like some are playing the demo that can help if you need it. yay
© 2024 GameBoomers Community