GB HOMEPAGE

Alpha Polaris

Posted By: maggsie

Alpha Polaris - 06/25/12 02:41 PM

Hi, Anyone know when this UK cd version will be released. I have pre-ordered with Amazon for a while. I prefer cd version of games, the trouble is now, it seems more of them are download only, Corrosion, I would love to play along with Relics but they are downloading games too.
Regards
Maggsie
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Alpha Polaris - 06/25/12 03:07 PM

I thought you got it at play.com here?

Ana wave

Re: Alpha Polaris - 06/26/12 09:41 AM

No Ana they cancelled still looking.
Regards
Maggsie

Hi Ana I have just went on to Play.Com as they cancelled Alpha Polaris in April. It was £17.99 then, they have it back on now for £25.66, Any thoughts?
Regards
Maggsie
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Alpha Polaris - 06/26/12 03:43 PM

Since we can't find it anywhere else retail, I would get it while it's in stock.

Ana wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Alpha Polaris - 06/26/12 04:04 PM

I'd suggest posting in Trading Post forum first to see if anyone has a disc version they'd be willing to part with.

Alpha Polaris is a good game, but I'd baulk at shelling out £25.66 for it, personally.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Alpha Polaris - 06/27/12 02:49 AM

Amazon UK have a pre order availability for a 2-pack - and for much less than Play.Com.
HERE

Re: Alpha Polaris - 06/27/12 03:18 PM

Hi Mad, I know I have got it on pre-order with Amazon just waiting for them to tell me its released. Why have they not got it, the same time as Play.com. Crazy LOL
Regards
Maggsie

Re: Alpha Polaris - 06/28/12 04:04 AM

It does sometimes happen that one of them gets a game before the other or even that, in the long run, only one of them will actually get it at all.
But for that much difference in price Amazon have the edge this time I'd say, so perhaps worth the "wait and see" ?? grin

Re: Alpha Polaris - 06/28/12 12:29 PM

Hi Mad that is what I am going to do £25.66 in too much to pay. We will see what we will see, as Zozaro said to Paula in Broken Sword 3 LOL
Regards
Maggsie

Re: Alpha Polaris - 06/29/12 09:50 AM

Good Luck maggsie yay
Posted By: Veera

Re: Alpha Polaris - 08/24/12 10:30 AM

Hi all!

I'm one of the developers of Alpha Polaris and I've tried to closely follow the english cd version release. It seems the release has been pushed back several times (the german version has been in stores since last year), but hopefully you will be able to buy it at the end of this month. The price range us developers set for the game is around 10-15€ and I've seen some pretty steep prices out there.

You can buy Alpha Polaris as a digital download from our website for less than 10€ or for an additional fee order it as a cd, but it includes no retail packaging. If you buy from the website, all the money goes to the developer.

If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them smile
Posted By: Becky

Re: Alpha Polaris - 08/24/12 12:25 PM

Thanks for the information Veera! wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community