GB HOMEPAGE

The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura will release in Italy mid July

Posted By: Carla

The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura will release in Italy mid July - 07/06/12 11:08 PM

I was waiting for three games from the german publisher Dtp: Haunted, The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura and Memento Mori 2, so I was well upset when Dtp filed for bankruptcy.
Then, Memento Mori 2 opened up the official website and released the game in Germany (as announced in our post HERE), and I started to hope to see those games again.
Today I found out that the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura, the adventure game by Cranberry Productions , the developers of Black Mirror 2 and 3 , will be released in Italy mid July!
And the more extraordinary thing is that the italian publisher declares in its Facebook page that they are proud to present Zerzura in Italy two months before the game is published in the United States!
So, there is a light at the end of the Dtp tunnel? We are going to hear from Haunted soon too?
As usual, as soon as we get more details about an english version of the game we will let you know: we talked already about Zerzura, before everything went pear-shaped, HERE.
Posted By: traveler

Re: The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura will release in Italy mid July - 07/06/12 11:22 PM

Thank you, Carla! I really, really want to play this one.

Gil.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura will release in Italy mid July - 07/06/12 11:32 PM

Great news! Thanks Carla.

Ana wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura will release in Italy mid July - 07/07/12 01:51 AM

happydance
Posted By: Haroula

Re: The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura will release in Italy mid July - 07/07/12 07:37 AM

Thanks Carla. wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura will release in Italy mid July - 07/07/12 08:19 AM

I hope the indications are correct and we'll be seeing these games soon!
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura will release in Italy mid July - 07/07/12 01:45 PM

Certainly sounds like it could be good news !!

Thanks, Carla smile
Posted By: venus

Re: The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura will release in Italy mid July - 07/07/12 05:32 PM

Fantastic news! Thanks, Carla! happydance

Released in the US? Maybe I'll actually be able to get a copy from Best Buy. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community