GB HOMEPAGE

The Last Crown

Posted By: thracia

The Last Crown - 07/14/12 01:56 PM

Any more news about this game? The last post about it seems to have been in Sept 2011.

thracia
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: The Last Crown - 07/14/12 02:19 PM

Last post on the website is dated april 2012:

April, 2012 - Ulcombe revisited. West Looe Square (Princes Square) has been photographed, from up high, to become (after some serious CGI magic ) the fictional village of Ulcombe, Saxton's long lost twin. Ulcombe is an island based town, with a dark, blood thirsty past. To get the high shots, a 'Cherry Picker' crane lift was employed to raise Jonathan disturbingly high above the old rooftops of West Looe. When asked about vertigo, Jonathan had this to say - "It's bloody high up there, you feel a bit like a god, gazing down upon your minions... until the nausea sets in!".
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Last Crown - 07/14/12 02:19 PM

You can read Jonathon's updates here.

Hopefully there will be a date soon.

Ana wave
Posted By: Carrie

Re: The Last Crown - 07/14/12 05:32 PM

Been wondering about "Last Crown", too. Good to hear about Jonathan's ongoing work on it. Now, I'm off to read the latest about this long-awaited sequel! Thanks.
Posted By: venus

Re: The Last Crown - 07/14/12 06:25 PM

Can't wait for this one. I hope we see it this year. thumbsup
Posted By: Terri824

Re: The Last Crown - 07/16/12 07:13 PM

I am so ready for this one. I love Jonathan Boakes games!
Terripenguin
Posted By: Butcher

Re: The Last Crown - 08/08/12 09:43 AM

Been away for ages, thanks for news on this.
Posted By: marie

Re: The Last Crown - 08/08/12 07:23 PM

I've had this on order for ages and I'm glad to hear that there is progress being made on the game.
Posted By: Butcher

Re: The Last Crown - 09/01/12 10:38 AM

I remember there were supposed to be 2 sequels to the lost crown, the last crown and another one. Does anyone remember the name? First crown?
Posted By: LadyCav

Re: The Last Crown - 09/01/12 12:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Butcher
I remember there were supposed to be 2 sequels to the lost crown, the last crown and another one. Does anyone remember the name? First crown?

Jonathan's twitter page says he is working on both sequels, The Last Crown, and The First Crown, at the same time.
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Last Crown - 09/01/12 03:26 PM

oooOOOooo !! happydance Lovely !!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community