GB HOMEPAGE

Secret Files 3: music for your ears!

Posted By: Carla

Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/10/12 12:22 PM

Listen to Secret Files: Deep Silver today published music from the soundtrack of Secret Files 3. Three pieces of music were selected from different locations – a church at the end of the world, Nina's bedroom, and the excavation site at Potbelly Hill in Turkey.
The compositions are available to listen to on the Official Website

Quote:
The pieces were written by composer Thorsten Engel. His soundtrack for Lost Horizon, the previous adventure from the Secret Files creators at Animation Arts, was nominated in the Best Soundtrack category at the German Game Developer Award 2010. "Through his music, Thorsten gives each Secret Files location from Florence to Alcatraz its own particular atmosphere. We are therefore very glad to have him back on board for Secret Files 3," said Marco Zeugner, Project Manager at Animation Arts.

About Secret Files 3
Quote:

The classic point & click adventure Secret Files 3 from developer Animation Arts features a movie-quality storyline and a great variety of locations, among other things. The new game follows the tradition of its popular predecessors Secret Files: Tunguska and Secret Files 2, combining a gripping story with entertaining gameplay, logical puzzles and gorgeous graphics. This third installment is supported by an experienced team of authors from NEOS Film, who have already successfully worked on TV and movie productions and are now called upon to help develop the plot, drama, and progress of the characters. The Bavarian FilmFernsehFonds sponsored this cooperation as part of its games support program.

"As before, Secret Files 3 will offer adventure gamers clever, but never unfair, puzzles as well as new locations – all wrapped in a thrilling story.

"Following the success of the first two Secret Files games and the equally popular Lost Horizon, we are very pleased that, together with Koch Media, we now get to realize Secret Files 3 as well," says Marco Zeugner, CEO at Animation Arts. "Supported by a trio of professional authors, we are going to send Nina and Max off on a truly exciting adventure."

The NEOS Film team has been involved in the development of storylines for computer games for about two years. "Developing storylines for movies or TV is quite different from doing the same for games. We all really enjoy a challenge like our creative input for this continuation of the Secret Files series. After all, we are not only movie lovers, but enthusiastic gamers as well," says Andreas Atzwanger, CEO at NEOS Film.

Secret Files 3 will be released exclusively for the PC on August 31, 2012.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/10/12 01:10 PM

Thanks Carla! The "Church Dream" music is quite dramatic. It must be a very lively church. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/10/12 02:59 PM

Great Carla! Thanks.

Ana wave
Posted By: mcc

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/10/12 04:00 PM

Thanks Carla!

I am really looking forward to this game happydance
Posted By: Mad

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/10/12 08:34 PM

Thank you, Carla smile
And what I liked, besides the music, was the bit in system requirements that said "DVD ROM DRIVE" !!!! yay
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/10/12 08:56 PM

The "Church Dream" music gave me a vision of people in black robes chanting. I liked the third one, Nina's "Bedroom" music. Look's like we don't have to wait long for the release. I'm happy.rah
Terri penguin
Posted By: venus

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/10/12 09:46 PM

Great music! thumbsup

Mad, that is good news, but I hope that it will be one of those non-activation DVDs. Don't like having to worry about that now.

In any case, can't wait for the game. happydance
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/11/12 07:22 AM

Thank you, Carla wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/11/12 10:22 AM

Exciting news! Thanks Carla!! broccoli cat
Posted By: marie

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/12/12 12:46 AM

The first two selections where very dramatic.

In the SHOP area:
I saw 9-14-2012 on someplace called gamesrocket??
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/12/12 03:55 PM

Thanks, Carla...

I love the "Turkey" audio track ... hearts
Posted By: GBC

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/13/12 12:23 PM

Thanks Carla. Can't wait to play!
Posted By: sureshot

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/13/12 02:59 PM

Thank you Carla thumbsup
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/24/12 10:13 PM

Yikes!!!

$39.95 discounted PreOrder for a Download in the US regular price $42.06
http://www.geheimakte.deepsilver.de/en/shop.html
http://www.gamesrocket.com/download/Secret-Files-3.html

I don't know about you guys but $40 for a Download?...maybe for a boxed disk but isn't it a bit much for a Download? And what about the little PreOrder discount...geesh! Scheduled to release in the UK and USA on Sept. 14 2012
Posted By: kjos

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/24/12 10:40 PM

I think I will wait GreyFuss,I should be able to get it cheaper some where else.
Richard
Posted By: traveler

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/24/12 10:40 PM

Good thing I didn't like Secret Files 2. I sure am not paying that much for 3. Now, what I'll do if Frogwares gets greedy, I don't know.

Gil.

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/24/12 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: kjos
I think I will wait GreyFuss,I should be able to get it cheaper some where else.
Richard

I hope you are right Kjos but that price is from the games official store.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/25/12 07:40 AM

That certainly sounds rather expensive ....

I have the disk version of the game on pre-order with Play.Com for £19.99 (the equivalent of $32) with free delivery !!
Posted By: venus

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/25/12 03:41 PM

Mad, that is a great price for the disk version, thanks for the info. thumbsup I'm keeping this site bookmarked, and hoping the game doesn't disappear on me by the time I can afford it, as Deponia did on Interact. shame grin

EDIT: I know it's probably too soon to ask this, but does anyone know if the disk version will have limited activations? That's the only thing that would prevent me from picking this version up.
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/29/12 08:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Mad
That certainly sounds rather expensive ....

I have the disk version of the game on pre-order with Play.Com for £19.99 (the equivalent of $32) with free delivery !!

I am also keeping my eyes on that one as well, it's to be released a month after the September 14th release according to play but i am patient. €26.99 (~ $34), not bad at all.
Posted By: sureshot

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/29/12 02:58 PM

Ouch !! $40.00 + for a game is a bit up there! I hope it's not a trend. shocked
Posted By: kjos

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/29/12 11:07 PM

I see that GamersGate has Secret Files 3 for preorder download for $30. 9/14.
Richard
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/30/12 04:00 AM

THanks Richard. THat's a good price.

Ana wave
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/30/12 12:36 PM

"Secret Files 3 will be released exclusively for the PC on August 31, 2012." - hey, that would be tomorrow wouldn't it?!?! smile

If SF3 is more like Lost Horizon than the first 2 Secret Files games, I'm going to love it. Some of the voice acting was atrocious (I'm guessing the German version had much better voice acting, but sadly my German isn't up to much...)
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/31/12 07:47 PM

I thought it was suppose to be out today but the site says the 14th of Sept. 2 more weeks of waiting.

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 08/31/12 08:01 PM

I beleive it is the German release for today,,,and Sept. 14th for a UK & USA English release
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Secret Files 3: music for your ears! - 09/01/12 07:18 AM

Originally Posted By: GreyFuss
I beleive it is the German release for today,,,and Sept. 14th for a UK & USA English release

October in the UK (according to play.com)

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/23550703/0/Secret-Files-3/ListingDetails.html
© 2024 GameBoomers Community