GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - Updated 9/11

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - Updated 9/11 - 08/27/12 09:31 PM

Here is the box art for the next Nancy Drew PC Game.

You can see the character's here.

Pre Orders start Sept 17th.

Retail boxes will be available Oct 23rd.

You can check out the official game page here.

You can view the screenshots here.

You can view the trailer Here.

Ana wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 08/27/12 09:36 PM

It's not what I expected -- but I like it!

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 08/27/12 09:39 PM

Looks shocking! lol

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 08/27/12 09:40 PM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup wave

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 08/27/12 10:34 PM

Ana, I agree. Finally a game character who is as easily shocked as I am. cool
Posted By: family

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 08/27/12 11:28 PM

they said preorders for nancy drew and the deadly device is sept 17, and the stores will get them on oct 23, trailer up and page is up.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 08/28/12 10:29 AM

It looks "electrifying" Ana! wave

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 08/29/12 10:34 PM

when do you think they will put the screenshots up.

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 08/30/12 03:59 AM

I would think soon family.

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 08/30/12 09:17 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 09/05/12 01:04 AM

the screenshots for the deady device are up.

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 09/05/12 01:12 AM

Thanks family!

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 09/08/12 08:28 PM

they are doing characters for nancy drew the deadly device tuesday.

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 09/08/12 08:39 PM

Thanks family! wave

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 09/08/12 11:05 PM

you're welcome, and the charcaters are up now.

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 09/11/12 10:33 PM

Added character link to the first post.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 09/11/12 11:08 PM

That's an interesting character list. The big news for me here is to see Deirdre Shannon from Alibi in Ashes appearing in this game. I like the way that Her Interactive comes up with these little surprises. wave

Re: Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device Box Art, Release Info and Screens - 09/12/12 01:42 AM

amateur sleuth just post they added a secret character, i do not know when he will be added, never mind he was added today it was niko, and preorder is today.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community