GB HOMEPAGE

Secret Files 3: demo available

Posted By: Carla

Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/20/12 02:09 PM

The adventure begins – Deep Silver offers fans of point & click adventures the chance to experience the exciting initial scenes of Secret Files 3.
The demo is available for download at the Official Website.

Quote:
In the third installment of the popular adventure series, Nina and Max are finally looking forward to their marriage. In the demo, players will witness Max’ arrest by a SWAT team, throwing the couple’s lives into disarray once more. Nina starts to search for her fiancé and soon hits upon the trail of a long-forgotten mystery that extends from ancient Alexandria through the times of Leonardo da Vinci to the present day.

Secret Files 3 is available for the PC as digital download via the Deep Silver Shop and Steam, and will be released as a boxed version in stores on October 12.

About Secret Files 3
The classic point & click adventure Secret Files 3 from developer Animation Arts features a movie-quality storyline and a great variety of locations, among other things. The new game follows the tradition of its popular predecessors Secret Files: Tunguska and Secret Files 2, combining a gripping story with entertaining gameplay, logical puzzles and gorgeous graphics. This third installment is supported by an experienced team of authors from NEOS Film, who have already successfully worked on TV and movie productions and are now called upon to help develop the plot, drama, and progress of the characters. The Bavarian FilmFernsehFonds sponsored this cooperation as part of its games support program.

"As before, Secret Files 3 will offer adventure gamers clever, but never unfair, puzzles as well as new locations – all wrapped in a thrilling story.”

"Following the success of the first two Secret Files games and the equally popular Lost Horizon, we are very pleased that, together with Koch Media, we now get to realize Secret Files 3 as well," says Marco Zeugner, CEO at Animation Arts. "Supported by a trio of professional authors, we are going to send Nina and Max off on a truly exciting adventure."

The NEOS Film team has been involved in the development of storylines for computer games for about two years. "Developing storylines for movies or TV is quite different from doing the same for games. We all really enjoy a challenge like our creative input for this continuation of the Secret Files series. After all, we are not only movie lovers, but enthusiastic gamers as well," says Andreas Atzwanger, CEO at NEOS Film.

Posted By: Becky

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/20/12 02:57 PM

Thanks Carla! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/20/12 03:59 PM

Woo! Thanks Carla.

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/21/12 06:12 AM

Thank you, Carla happydance
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/21/12 07:38 AM

Thanks Carla! wave
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/21/12 02:17 PM

Where is the English video ...thought one had come out recently as well?
Posted By: UruKat

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/21/12 02:21 PM

I bought the game....loving it so far!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/21/12 02:31 PM

Cocoa,

See if this is the English one - click here.
Posted By: marie

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/21/12 09:41 PM

I tried that download Ana and its the German verison, I don't know if they have a English demo yet.

Marie
Posted By: ergggo

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/22/12 03:45 AM

marie, I got the German version also. I tried downloading again, and got the English version. If the download file ends in SF3_Demo.exe, you have the correct file to download. Clicking on the U.K. flag in the upper right corner of the page may help.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/22/12 07:54 AM

This is one of the best games from Deep Silver.
I played it and loved it. I'm hoping for a 4th installment. I'm playing this one again. There are 4 endings. I"ll have to replay,and see what the other endings are.
Cathy
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/22/12 02:54 PM

Thank you Mag ...and Ergggo for the tip about the English page choice. Dling now. happydance

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/22/12 07:58 PM

Thanks ergggo, it worked and I got th English version.

Marie wave
Posted By: traveler

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/22/12 08:49 PM

marie,

Exactly what did you do? The English language page comes up for me automatically and clicking on the UK flag doesn't change anything. The file for download still says GA3_GAS_Demo.

Gil.

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/23/12 06:47 PM

traveler,

I got the SF3_Demo exe. after I clicked on UK flag but to me it didn't look like the page changed. I then clicked on the picture that said demo. I hope that helps you.

Marie smile
Posted By: traveler

Re: Secret Files 3: demo available - 09/23/12 11:06 PM

marie,

Thank you! That is honestly the most nonsensical thing they could have done and I doubt anyone could figure it out without help or by accident. If anyone else has this problem, you can only get the English demo by clicking on the Picture under the word Demo, not by clicking on the word Demo itself, which will always bring up the German version.

Thank you again, Marie! wave

Gil.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community