GB HOMEPAGE

Secret Files 3 DVD Pre-order + Sherlock Holmes and other games

Posted By: Interact

Secret Files 3 DVD Pre-order + Sherlock Holmes and other games - 10/03/12 01:13 AM

Hi Boomers,

As previously mentioned, I will have physical copies of Secret Files 3 in stock sometime in mid-October for $39.95 + shipping. If you would like to order a copy, please contact me at interactstore@gmail.com.

Additionally, if you are still interested in a hard copy of Testament of Sherlock Holmes, we will have a limited number more available, also in mid-October, at $39.95. Let me know.

Other games currently in stock that can be ordered by e-mailing or calling (800-479-1323):

Deponia - $19.95
Alpha Polaris - $19.95
Book of Unwritten Tales - $19.95
Yesterday - $29.95
New Beginning - $19.95

If there are other games you are interested in, feel free to let me know that as well.

Thanks for all your support!

Dave
Interact!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Secret Files 3 DVD Pre-order + Sherlock Holmes and other games - 10/03/12 01:15 AM

Excellent! Thanks Dave.

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Secret Files 3 DVD Pre-order + Sherlock Holmes and other games - 10/03/12 02:01 AM

Thanks Dave! You've already got my order.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Secret Files 3 DVD Pre-order + Sherlock Holmes and other games - 10/03/12 04:18 PM

Thanks for the info, Dave! wave
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Secret Files 3 DVD Pre-order + Sherlock Holmes and other games - 10/05/12 02:54 AM

Cool, Dave

Thanks Bunches broccoli
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: Secret Files 3 DVD Pre-order + Sherlock Holmes and other games - 10/05/12 05:09 PM

I sent you an email too Dave, just send an invoice - smile
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Secret Files 3 DVD Pre-order + Sherlock Holmes and other games - 10/07/12 07:43 AM

Dave,
I think you already have a reserved copy of Sherlock Holmes waiting for me. smile
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: Secret Files 3 DVD Pre-order + Sherlock Holmes and other games - 10/10/12 03:05 PM

Hi Dave,

I sent a response to your email and want both SF3 and T of Sherlock Holmes. I hope things are getting better.

Patty

Re: Secret Files 3 DVD Pre-order + Sherlock Holmes and other games - 10/25/12 12:49 PM

Hi Dave,
I have sent you the money through PayPal for both the games. I have also sent you my address to your email. Thanks for getting the games to us GB's and hopefully you will be able to to continue in the future.
Patty

Re: Secret Files 3 DVD Pre-order + Sherlock Holmes and other games - 11/06/12 09:40 AM

Hi Dave,
Just to let you know the games have arrived. Thank you again!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community