GB HOMEPAGE

Delaware St. John 4 ; Asylum Of The Lost release date announced

Posted By: Penny Lane

Delaware St. John 4 ; Asylum Of The Lost release date announced - 10/04/12 02:14 AM

I just saw this on Facebook. It has a solid release date of June 2013. Wish it was sooner! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Delaware-St-John/168360956526936

Oh! I just realized that you have to log into Facebook to see it! But I'm sure that the DSJ website will have the details.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Delaware St. John Asylum Of The Lost release date announced - 10/04/12 02:16 AM

Penny, I think there will be a Kickstarter first. I do not believe it has a release date. I'll get Bryan to confirm.

Ana wave

Re: Delaware St. John Asylum Of The Lost release date announced - 10/04/12 02:19 AM

not sure what that means Ana!

Well whatever that means I sure hope that we won't have to wait any longer! How long has it been since DSJ 3? 2-3 years? frown

Re: Delaware St. John Asylum Of The Lost release date announced - 10/04/12 02:27 AM

Penny, there is no release date right now. That was an old release date.

There will be a Kickstarter campaign, and if successfully funded they will set a new release date.

Ana wave

Re: Delaware St. John Asylum Of The Lost release date announced - 10/04/12 02:29 AM

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. What's the hold up? Do you know? Thanks Ana! I guess you might as well delete this thread. I'm so disappointed! frown

Re: Delaware St. John 4 ; Asylum Of The Lost release date announced - 10/04/12 02:43 AM

THe hold-up is that the funding did not go through. When they start their new Kickstarter campaign we will certainly have that posted here. In the meantime you can check out Bryan's venture here. It has 13 days to go.

Ana wave

Re: Delaware St. John 4 ; Asylum Of The Lost release date announced - 10/04/12 03:11 PM

Sorry that I didn't see the date on the announcement. It had been posted in March! I thought that it was a new one because the link was posted on my Facebook home page. So I thought that this was some thing new! I never noticed the post date! blush
© 2024 GameBoomers Community