GB HOMEPAGE

A Vampyre Story 2?

Posted By: SharonB

A Vampyre Story 2? - 10/07/12 05:30 PM

I've been patiently waiting, trying not to think about it. I want to play part 2! I finally gave up and looked to see what I could find about the development of this game. It seems the publisher, Crimson Cow is having financial difficulty and the 2nd game in this series is indefinitely on the shelf. Maybe I missed some news about this while I waited.

What a bummer! It seems so often that developers planning these games as part of a series fail to deliver the rest of the story.

I don't think I'm going to buy any more of these planned series games. I do hope that Autumn Moon manages to get their prequel out. I'm sorry to see that such a good game ran into so much trouble.

It is sad to see the good games stopped in their tracks for any reason.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: A Vampyre Story 2? - 10/07/12 05:39 PM

Sharon, we discussed that here. Hopefully, they will get the needed funding to complete the series.

Ana wave
Posted By: venus

Re: A Vampyre Story 2? - 10/08/12 04:23 AM

I'm hoping they get the funding as well. Mona's still in limbo here. lol

I liked A Vampyre Story, and I liked their second game, Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island, even more. It's a shame they're having financial troubles. It seems so many good adventure game companies are. frown

Re: A Vampyre Story 2? - 10/08/12 04:13 PM

Thanks Ana. I thought I might have missed the news (or forgotten). smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: A Vampyre Story 2? - 11/01/12 03:08 AM

woot they are indeed starting a Kickstarter campaign. I am sure the news will be officially announced soon. Vampyre Story Tweet.

Ana wave
Posted By: venus

Re: A Vampyre Story 2? - 11/01/12 04:12 AM

Great news! Hope their campaign is successful. Will be sure to pledge once they get up and running. woot

Re: A Vampyre Story 2? - 11/01/12 09:57 PM

woot happydance Thanks Ana!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community