Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30.

Posted by: ergggo

Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/14/12 08:59 PM

I just stumbled across Lost Chronicles of Zerzura on Amazon (CD format) available for pre-order. Release date shown is Oct. 30! I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, but it's a happy discovery if the release date is real.
Posted by: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/14/12 09:26 PM

THanks ergggo!
Posted by: oldbroad

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/15/12 03:44 PM

Yes, thank you ergggo.
Posted by: Becky

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/15/12 04:16 PM

Intriguing -- published by Viva.
Posted by: kjos

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/15/12 04:20 PM

Is the game in German.
Richard

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/15/12 04:23 PM

The Viva version selling out of the Amazon store would be in English. Amazon isn't always the most accurate in terms of release dates, though.

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/15/12 05:12 PM

I am waiting for confirmation from Viva.

Ana wave

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/16/12 03:04 PM

There is no definitive release date yet per the publisher, so please take the Amazon date with a grain of salt. When there is a date, I will be putting up an official press release to announce it.

Ana wave

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/16/12 03:07 PM

Thanks Ana!

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/16/12 03:11 PM

YOu are welcome oldbroad.

Ana wave

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/16/12 08:25 PM

Thanks for checking, Ana. I wonder how Amazon came up with Oct. 30? In any case, they got my order and I'm hoping it won't slip too much.

When I first saw the offering it was listed as a CD ROM, but now they're showing it as a DVD, which makes more sense.

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/16/12 08:48 PM

Amazon likes to jump the gun on dates, sometimes they are right and other times they can be way off. We shall see how close they are. grin
Posted by: venus

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/18/12 09:15 AM

I do hope we see this game eventually, as it looked really intriguing. Have been waiting for this one and Haunted for a while now. frown

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/31/12 08:03 PM

Just following up on this thread: Amazon says they have shipped my order of this game. Unfortunately, they now say its temporarily out of stock. I think the game download is available now on Gamestop's download website, though I've never used it.

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 10/31/12 08:57 PM

Looks like you can download it from Amazon now too.
Posted by: tonyc0818

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/01/12 10:24 AM

I can confirm that the downloadable version of the English language game is available for purchase at the following sites:

AMAZON.COM
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009WWHW0I

GAMESTOP.COM (IMPULSE)
http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3837

A DVD-ROM Version of the game is also available at AMAZON.COM**:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009PJHCD0

(** Note: Availablilty of the DVD-ROM version in the US may be impacted temporarily by after effects of Hurricane Sandy)

This is published by Viva Media. However, please note that Viva is based in the NYC area and may be experiencing communication outages as well due to Hurricane Sandy. This should not however delay delivery of digital downloads purchased from Amazon or Gamestop.

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/01/12 10:37 AM

Thanks Tony, and welcome to GameBoomers!

Ana wave
Posted by: venus

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/01/12 02:49 PM

Great news! Thanks for the info, and welcome to Gameboomers, tonyc0818.

I think I'll hold out for the disk version to come in again and pick it up as soon as it arrives. Glad to know the game is available, as I've been waiting to play it. thumbsup
Posted by: traveler

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/01/12 05:25 PM

Mine is on the way from Amazon.

Gil.

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/01/12 08:30 PM

A very tough time for a New York area publisher to be releasing a disk verison. Hope everything is okay at Viva. Good to know that the downloads are currently available.
Posted by: Mr 2 u

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/02/12 03:27 PM

This game looks great! hope they release it here in the U.K.

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/02/12 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Becky
A very tough time for a New York area publisher to be releasing a disk verison. Hope everything is okay at Viva. Good to know that the downloads are currently available.

Hey,

I got my pre-ordered copy today and it was mailed from Lexington, Kentucky, so there may not be any problem ordering a disk version from Amazon for those of you who want it in a box.

Gil.

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/02/12 10:58 PM

That's good news! Thanks traveler. wave

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/03/12 06:06 PM

What a great-great game. Can't stop playing it.
I downloaded it from Amazon. Worth every penny. Got stuck on a few places but figured it out.
Richard

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/03/12 06:14 PM

I'm enjoying it, too, Richard. Stuck right now but I expect to be out of the bilge soon. <g>

Gil.
Posted by: GreyFuss

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/03/12 06:18 PM

Still waiting for the download to complete. Amazon is slow on this one, at least for me, estimated to take over 8 hours total for 3.33GB

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/03/12 06:33 PM

Big download it took me about 2 hrs. I think I'm stuck in the bilge to Gil.

Richard

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/03/12 06:36 PM

Wonder why mine is taking so long, I do have high speed cable. I wonder if it because I use FireFox

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/03/12 06:51 PM

I'm using IE8. Shouldn't make any difference greyFuss.
Richard
Posted by: CountZero

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/04/12 01:19 PM

Much information can be found here....

http://www.findzerzura.com/
Posted by: MaG

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/05/12 08:19 AM

Thanks Count Zero!
Posted by: VRMpls2

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/05/12 09:27 PM

Is this game pointand click or action? Thanks. Vicki

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/05/12 09:39 PM

Yes, it is. smile
Posted by: GBC

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/06/12 10:24 AM

Ordered the boxed version from Amazon so I have to wait till it becomes available. cry
Posted by: Uncle Reg

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/07/12 12:58 AM

Originally Posted By: CountZero
Much information can be found here....

http://www.findzerzura.com/

This link has a demo available for download, and although the page is in English, the demo appears to be in German. At least the installation setup screens were in German. I aborted the installation because I don't understand German. Does anybody know if there is an English demo available, or if this demo, after it's installed will have English gameplay options?

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/07/12 09:23 AM

After finishing the game here are one plus and one minus thoughts on Zerzura

+ 1. The game is quite long
- 2. The game is is a pixel hunt with try everything on everything inventory.

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/07/12 09:54 AM

I enjoyed the game and I thought that it was very MacGyverish. Maybe it is my scientific background that made it logical to me. smile

Pressing the space bar shows all hotspots.

I finished it also.

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/07/12 10:59 AM

I'm following the German WT. I have to translate it and it's hard to read it in english. It's a nice game and quite long.
Richard

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/07/12 11:01 AM

One is coming Richard. Just writing and replaying at the moment.

If you want a partial and very rough one til desert - tell me and I'll send it to you.

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/07/12 11:05 AM

Thanks MaG. Wondering if you were going to write one. Will wait until you get done.
Richard

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/07/12 11:20 AM

Thanks, Richard. Don't have pics yet.

Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura pre-order on Amazon: releasing Oct 30. - 11/07/12 10:30 PM

I wish I would have ordered when ergggo first posted like I meant to. Now I'm stuck waiting (not that it will get played right away anyway but...)