GB HOMEPAGE

My thoughts on Captain Morgane

Posted By: oldman

My thoughts on Captain Morgane - 10/20/12 11:56 PM

I just finished Captain Morgane and the quest for the Golden Turtle and I have to say I was highly entertained.

If you are looking for a game with chalenging puzzles etc you may be disappointed in this bame but my goal in playing adventure games is to be entertained and enjoy the games.

I enjoyed the graphics, the actors, the music and the story. The only criticism I had and it is just because I wasn't use to such a linear game is that you are often required to repeat conversations with characters in order to move on to the next area. (some hotspots didn't become available until after completing a particular action).

Anyway, it was a very enjoyable game and if you haven't played it yet and want to be entertained but not overly chalenged then I highly recommend this game.

Now it's on to Book of Unwritten Tales which looks very good at ths point.
Posted By: Becky

Re: My thoughts on Captain Morgane - 10/21/12 12:44 AM

Thanks for your impressions oldman! You are on a roll lately. Catching up on the games that you've missed playing over the past couple of years? grin

Re: My thoughts on Captain Morgane - 10/21/12 03:01 AM

Yes Becky. I've been really involved in Skyrim and a couple of others on the dark side and have been letting my adventures that I had in the wings slide. Now I'm catching up and really living it up. happydance lol laugh
Posted By: Diamond

Re: My thoughts on Captain Morgane - 10/21/12 08:28 AM

Originally Posted By: oldman
I just finished Captain Morgane and the quest for the Golden Turtle and I have to say I was highly entertained.

I'm so pleased you enjoyed it.

Quote:
but my goal in playing adventure games is to be entertained and enjoy the games.

I try to be entertaining first and foremost, within a game context of course.
Posted By: chrissie

Re: My thoughts on Captain Morgane - 10/21/12 04:57 PM

I really enjoyed Captain Morgane too oldman & agree with your comments! smile

Re: My thoughts on Captain Morgane - 10/22/12 02:52 AM

Wow it's so rewarding when the game designer actually reads my comments. Makes my comments more worthwhile.
Posted By: Diamond

Re: My thoughts on Captain Morgane - 10/22/12 07:31 AM

I always appreciate when people say kind things about the games on which I've worked.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community