GB HOMEPAGE

Just Adventure - blank white page?

Posted By: cruise02

Just Adventure - blank white page? - 10/24/12 12:37 AM

Just now I chanced to click on my JA forum (index) bookmark and all I got was a blank white page. Is JA even around anymore?

Has the govt put a block on this site so it's impossible to access all of a sudden?

Or what?

But on the other hand, having worked on getting rid of my excessive worry/fear/anxiety lately, I've come to realize that "that blank white page" I got could/might be nothing more than the fact that the JA servers might be down or their servers may be turned off for maintenance tasks?

Just wondering.

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Just Adventure - blank white page? - 10/24/12 01:02 AM

THey were there yesterday so I have to say they are likely having technical deifficulties. I know of no reason why the government would shut them down.

Ana wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Just Adventure - blank white page? - 10/24/12 01:06 AM

I tried to access JA a little while ago and I got a blank white page too. But it never occurred to me that it was anything other than technical difficulties on their end. Somehow I don't think "the government" is particularly interested in a small gaming site on the internet.
Posted By: Wincey

Re: Just Adventure - blank white page? - 10/24/12 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
THey were there yesterday so I have to say they are likely having technical deifficulties. I know of no reason why the government would shut them down.

Ana wave

Well, they did give a very good review to Culpa Innata. Maybe the World Union didn't like it?
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Just Adventure - blank white page? - 10/24/12 07:13 PM

JA is back up
© 2024 GameBoomers Community