GB HOMEPAGE

The Five Cores question

Posted By: rockingrjranch

The Five Cores question - 10/25/12 12:12 AM

This looks to be a hard game. How does it compare to Myst? Where can I purchase? I thought I thought I read that Steam had it, but haven't been able to locate the game on Steam.
Thanks
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Five Cores question - 10/25/12 02:18 AM

Check these old threads:
- 5 Cores 1
- 5 Cores 2
Posted By: Becky

Re: The Five Cores question - 10/25/12 04:09 AM

Rockingrjranch -- the game was on Steam Greenlight, but the developer removed it before it got enough votes to make it onto Steam.
Posted By: rockingrjranch

Re: The Five Cores question - 10/25/12 02:17 PM

Thanks Becky, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me!
Posted By: sureshot

Re: The Five Cores question - 10/26/12 06:18 PM

I wish I read more reviews on this game - I am NOT a fan of keyboard movement games - I rather not fight the keyboard while trying to enjoy a game !!

Same goes for "ANNA"!!

Oh Well !

hardwall
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: The Five Cores question - 10/26/12 06:22 PM

If you have a programmable mouse like a Logitech, all you need to do is program one of the other buttons for the "W" keystroke and essentially it becomes a totally mouse game.

Re: The Five Cores question - 10/26/12 06:34 PM

Thank you GreyFuss - I will give it a shot and try that.

My gripe is that we've come pretty far with computing technology - I've been in this field since the 80's - so why do we take steps backwards?
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: The Five Cores question - 10/26/12 06:37 PM

I'm with you sureshot but there are many gamers out there that think the opposite, they think that pure point and click is actually taking a step backward. They also think that the use of keyboard commands gives them more a sense of immersion in the game...of course I think the opposite.

Re: The Five Cores question - 10/26/12 07:15 PM

Thank you GreyFuss ! thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community