GB HOMEPAGE

Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/07/12 05:03 PM

Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available

Quote:
New York, NY November 7, 2012 – Viva Media invites intrepid adventurers to wander afar and discover this legendary “Lost Atlantis” of the desert in this unforgettable saga! The game is now available in retail and through online distribution. The game was licensed from dtp entertainment in Hamburg (Germany) and developed by Cranberry Production, the winning team behind The Black Mirror series and many other highly acclaimed adventure games.

About The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura:

Anno Domini 1514: The golden epoch of the Renaissance, a time of discoveries and inventions, but also the brutal age of the Spanish Inquisition.

Two very different brothers, Feodor and Ramon run a workshop in Barcelona, which is very much ahead of its time. The genius Feodor puts all his efforts into building a flying machine, while his brother Ramon dreams of Egypt and mysterious art treasures. The advanced ideas and exotic fantasies weaved by the pair arouses the suspicions of the Inquisition.

Quite suddenly their small world is turned upside down as Ramon is taken away by the Inquisition, all on account of some ancient artifact. Firmly committed to rescue his brother from his inevitable torture, Feodor is plunged into the adventure of his life: His journey takes him through Spain, across the Mediterranean to distant Africa – and unbeknown to him, Feodor is now on a quest which will take him right back to the very roots of his origins: the legendary desert city of ZERZURA, in which an ancient terror guards over powerful secrets.

· Solve unique combination puzzles in the fascinating world of the Middle Ages
· Breath-taking settings await you, in Spain, on the isle of Malta and in the African desert
· Soak up the history and feed your imagination in this richly twisting story

Details:

Publisher: for the North American edition: Viva Media®
Category: Adventure
Price: $19.99
Developer: Cranberry Production
North American Launch Date: October 30, 2012
System requirements: Windows 7/Vista/XP; 2.4 GHz Pentium IV or better; 1 GB of RAM; 4 GB free hard drive space; 256 MB graphics card; enhanced for DirectX 9.0

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/07/12 05:55 PM

Thanks, Ana.

It's a fun game.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/07/12 06:09 PM

Glad to see it's official. broccoli

Thanks Ana!

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/07/12 07:25 PM

Maybe the hurricane delayed the official announcement. duh

Ana wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/08/12 01:16 AM

Is this a point and click game ?
Posted By: kjos

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/08/12 01:33 AM

It is a point and click game.
Richard
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/08/12 01:34 AM

Thank you.
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/08/12 06:41 AM

Looks like a game I would like...thanks for sharing..
Posted By: venus

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/08/12 02:58 PM

Thanks for the news, Ana! Looks like their announcement is a bit late. lol

I'll probably wait until my next paycheck to order it. Not in too much of a hurry since they're still out of stock anyway. Hopefully, they'll get some more in soon. smile
Posted By: gremlin

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/10/12 10:39 AM

Any idea who'll publishing the English version outside of the US?

Also, it's not on the Viva Media site yet.

Somebody somewhere is dropping the ball on this one quite badly frown
Posted By: Wincey

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/10/12 12:34 PM

Any ideas where we can buy the download? I've checked Amazon and they list it but it says there are no copies.
Posted By: Chief

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/10/12 03:27 PM

Wincey, check down the page (or the next page) of this LINK.

I got mine from GameStop and the game installed OK.

Chief wave

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/10/12 03:40 PM

Wincey, Amazon also has this download available now - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009WWH...pf_rd_i=507846. You were probably looking at the boxed version. smile

Personally, I'm holding out for the box, but the download is definitely available now. thumbsup

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/10/12 04:46 PM

Originally Posted By: gremlin
Any idea who'll publishing the English version outside of the US?

Also, it's not on the Viva Media site yet.

Somebody somewhere is dropping the ball on this one quite badly frown

Gremlin, this was the latest European news.

Ana wave

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/10/12 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: venus

Personally, I'm holding out for the box, but the download is definitely available now. thumbsup

... if you're in the US.

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/10/12 06:39 PM

Sorry, gremlin. I posted that link for Wincey, but it does look as though that's the only download available. frown Maybe we'll get lucky and GOG will get it in.
Posted By: Chief

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/10/12 06:49 PM

Do not forget GameStop for the download. yes

Chief wave
Posted By: zak

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/11/12 03:24 PM

Just bought it from the GameStop download, and im in denmark and says worldwide so no reason to wait if your in europe unless u want a hardbox.

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/11/12 04:39 PM

Thanks for the heads-up, zak.

ETA: yes, GameStop allows downloads to outside the US. Excellent. smile
Posted By: Wincey

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/12/12 02:32 AM

Thanks everyone I just bought it from Gamestop. Just started playing and it's working fine!
Posted By: VivaMedia

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/12/12 05:25 PM

A heads up to anyone interested in the download/digital version of The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura, it's now available on Viva's website. Go here .

Happy gaming!

Viva Media

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/12/12 05:31 PM

Fantastic news! And thank you again for the giveaway. yay
Posted By: Becky

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/12/12 07:31 PM

Thanks for stopping by and for the information, VivaMedia. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/15/12 10:50 PM

Hi smile

I went to the Viva Media website and tried to purchase the download - but I can't get beyond the page quoting a "delivery" charge of over $77 US Dollars !!

So I emailed the Viva Media person who posted on this thread and am now waiting for a reply woozy

Cheers.

Mad whistle
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/15/12 10:56 PM

Thanks, Ana

The game looks Wonderful....

Me thinks I will download it for sure yes
Posted By: RayB

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/16/12 02:12 AM

Oh well, I didn't win the contest but I noticed it was back in stock at amazon so I went and placed my order. Sounds like it's a really good game. cool

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/16/12 02:39 AM

Thanks for the heads-up, RayB. Fiance and I both entered the contest, but neither of us won, either. Good to know it's available on Amazon now. I ordered us a copy. thumbsup
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/16/12 02:25 PM

Went to Viva media ordered the boxed game for 19.99.... Their shipping was cheaper then amazon... Viva fedX charge was 8.00 ...Amazon was 19.95 eek
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/16/12 03:41 PM

hello,
do you know if this game will come out in boxed version in any stores.
thank you
kathy

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/16/12 03:49 PM

A lot of retailers do not stock these games anymore, but a boxed version is available on Amazon and at Viva Media Store.

Ana wave
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/16/12 04:10 PM

Hello,
I know, you go into the store, and there is hardly anything. thank you for the info.
kathy

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/16/12 06:00 PM

Hi Mad,

Sorry to hear this. We are looking into the matter now. Are you sure you didn't select the boxed version? Otherwise, for obvious reasons, there shouldn't be any shipping cost. Try again, and make sure the download version (the second option) is selected before clicking "Add to Cart" button. Let us know.

Regards,
The Viva Media Team
Posted By: Mad

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/16/12 06:10 PM

Thanks for your reply, VivaMedia.

I did make sure the "download" box was selected and actually I made several attempts - checking that box as a priority each time.

However, I have now taken a different route to get the game so all is sorted.

Thanks.

Mad smile

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/16/12 07:03 PM

We'll still look into the matter and try to get it sorted. Thanks for the heads up. Happy gaming!

-VM

Re: Viva Media Announces the Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is Now Available - 11/17/12 06:41 PM

My copy just arrived from Amazon! Installing it now. yay

EDIT: Terrific game so far! thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community