GB HOMEPAGE

The Walking Dead Season Finale - Episode Five No Time Left - Concluding Next Week!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Walking Dead Season Finale - Episode Five No Time Left - Concluding Next Week! - 11/15/12 03:24 AM

The Walking Dead Season Finale - Episode Five No Time Left - Concluding Next Week!

You can purchase here.

You can read flotsam's review of Episode 1 here and Episode 2 and 3 here.

Quote:
Fellow survivors,

It's been quite a year...

Today we would like to announce that the highly-anticipated SEASON FINALE of The Walking Dead titled 'Episode Five -No Time Left,' will be launching digitally next week on consoles, PC/MAC, and iOS. This is the fifth and final episode in the critically-acclaimed game season from Telltale Games based on Robert Kirkman's award-winning comic book series, The Walking Dead.

The Walking Dead: Episode Five - No Time Left will be launching on PlayStation Network in North America on Tuesday November 20th and Wednesday November 21st on PlayStation Network (EU), Xbox LIVE Marketplace, PC and Mac via the Telltale Online Store and digital distribution partners such as Steam, and also for compatible iOS devices as the final piece of downloadable content from within the 'Walking Dead: The Game' app, available on the App Store.

Rolling Stone recently declared that Telltale's series based on The Walking Dead is, "Truly Excellent," while gaming website Polygon called it, "...a landmark moment in interactive storytelling." Leading games publication Game Informer said that Episode Four, "...shocks, emotionally tortures, and keeps heads spinning," while British national newspaper The Independent said that Episode Four is, "Slow, methodical, and brilliant as ever." New York Post also said that while playing Episode Four, "...every other game I was currently playing would cease to exist," while IGN.com also declared about the series, "I will do anything. I will do whatever it takes to protect Clementine!"

Once again, we thank you for travelling along with us all the way from Macon, and now to the end of the tracks into the deadly streets of Savannah, GA. You've come this far, and with humanity pushed to the edge of extinction, we ask you one question... Are you truly ready to put everything on the line... #ForClementine?

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: manxman

Re: The Walking Dead Season Finale - Episode Five No Time Left - Concluding Next Week! - 11/15/12 03:34 AM

Thanks Ana. That's great news. thumbsup
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Walking Dead Season Finale - Episode Five No Time Left - Concluding Next Week! - 11/15/12 03:47 AM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Becky

Re: The Walking Dead Season Finale - Episode Five No Time Left - Concluding Next Week! - 11/15/12 11:34 AM

Great news! yay Thanks Ana.
Posted By: flotsam

Re: The Walking Dead Season Finale - Episode Five No Time Left - Concluding Next Week! - 11/15/12 08:43 PM

Awesome - 1 to 5, here I come zombie zombie
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Walking Dead Season Finale - Episode Five No Time Left - Concluding Next Week! - 11/15/12 09:34 PM

lol I look forward to your reviews flotsam.

Ana wave
Posted By: Gamer

Re: The Walking Dead Season Finale - Episode Five No Time Left - Concluding Next Week! - 11/16/12 02:14 PM

I've really been wanting to order these. And I would love to get them for my husband for Christmas but they are only downloadable right?
Can you copy them once you buy them?

Thanks for any info. smile
Posted By: Becky

Re: The Walking Dead Season Finale - Episode Five No Time Left - Concluding Next Week! - 11/16/12 03:15 PM

Gamer -- according to the Telltale blog, (scroll down to the third item) the game will release on disk for Xbox 360 and PS3. Does your husband have either console?

I don't THINK this disk release includes a PC version, unfortunately.

Quote:
While we all await the November digital release of Episode Five, as an October treat we announced that the retail version of The Walking Dead is set to release on December 4, 2012 for $29.99 on disc at retailers across North America, and we will also be releasing with the Collector’s Edition available exclusively for PRE-ORDER ONLY at GameStop.

Available for Xbox 360 and PS3, the Collector’s Edition is extremely limited and can now be Pre-Ordered from GameStop for $69.99. It includes The Walking Dead Compendium One featuring exclusive Charlie Adlard cover art, the Collector’s Edition box with Charlie Adlard artwork, and the game disc containing the entire first season including Episodes 1 through 5. NOTE: Information regarding retail release outside of North America has not yet been announced, but we hope to have details as soon as we can.

Posted By: Gamer

Re: The Walking Dead Season Finale - Episode Five No Time Left - Concluding Next Week! - 11/17/12 04:15 AM

No he dosent have either of those consoles, my son has a PS3 but its to hard to try and play since its in his room. Might have to go ahead and get a PS3 next year for us,there are alot of games for it that I would like to play. smile
Im thinking I might just get the games for myself on my laptop and he can just play them from there, cuz Ive been wanting to play them myself. smile
Also going to the website gave me the idea that I might order the collectors edition for PS3 for each of my sons for Christmas since they are both big fans. grin

Thanks Becky! smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community