GB HOMEPAGE

louisanna adventer mystery

Posted By: dianne

louisanna adventer mystery - 11/17/12 12:20 AM

anyone know where i can get a walkthrough for thisjust wondering thanks dianne smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 11/17/12 12:30 AM

It just came out dianne, I do not think there is one available yet. Feel free to post in Hints if you need a nudge.

Ana wave
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 11/17/12 07:38 AM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD_TCzOg3io&list.Try this link its a vidio walk through Where did you get this game says its not out til lthe nd
Posted By: Bonedust

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 11/17/12 07:51 AM

I purchased it through gamersgate, but there may be a bug near the end that prevents you from finishing it, not sure what the problem is.
Posted By: Wincey

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 11/17/12 08:54 AM

The game is incredibly buggy. I've had a number of crashes so far.

Which part are you stuck at dianne? I'm on the second chapter.
Posted By: venus

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 11/17/12 06:07 PM

Is anyone else having problems steering Katie around? She seems to have a mind of her own when it comes to which direction she wants to turn. lol

The game is pretty good so far, aside from that issue, though not outstanding or anything. I also wish I'd gone with Gamersgate. Zodiac is listed as being "DRM free," but it appears as though you have to download and play it with their program, which in my opinion, makes it no more DRM free than Steam. duh

If I like it well enough once I get to the end, I may go ahead and get the Gamersgate version. Neither is that expensive, at any rate.
Posted By: connie

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 11/17/12 07:37 PM

Yes Venus, I'm also having trouble steering Kate around. She keeps getting stuck and bumping into things. lol I bought it from Zodiac. wave

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 11/18/12 04:12 AM

Thanks, Connie, glad to know I'm not the only one with that problem. lol

I'm fine with Zodiac so far, the game wasn't that expensive anyway. If I like it well enough in the end, I'll go ahead and get the Gamersgate version, which is also cheap. smile
Posted By: Zodiac_Store

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 11/18/12 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: venus
Is anyone else having problems steering Katie around? She seems to have a mind of her own when it comes to which direction she wants to turn. lol

The game is pretty good so far, aside from that issue, though not outstanding or anything. I also wish I'd gone with Gamersgate. Zodiac is listed as being "DRM free," but it appears as though you have to download and play it with their program, which in my opinion, makes it no more DRM free than Steam. duh

If I like it well enough once I get to the end, I may go ahead and get the Gamersgate version. Neither is that expensive, at any rate.

Hi Venus, this game IS DRM-Free, indeed! With Zodiac you just have to download it the first time but then you can do a normal backup of the setup files or the game files (it's a very simple task explained on our 'Support' page) and then run the game outside of Zodiac! If you need additional help, please don't hesitate to write to our mail or a PM here!
Posted By: Wincey

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 11/18/12 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: venus

How are you controlling her? I find it is best to use the mouse to steer, with the mouse sensitivity at maximum, and the WASD keys to move around.

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 11/21/12 05:46 PM

Hi Wincey, sorry I haven't responded yet. I've been busy with work and haven't really had a lot of time to play the game.

I have been using the keyboard/mouse combo, but I'm not sure if the mouse sensitivity is set at maximum. As soon as I get another chance to play, I'll check on that and let you know if it helps. smile

Thanks for the suggestion!
Posted By: hamer

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 12/17/12 12:11 AM

lol this game is very buggy indeed..just started it and already walking through horse carraiges and closed doors.....Maybe they skimped out on beta testing....lol
Posted By: sureshot

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 12/17/12 03:41 PM

I had to stop playing it ! I was enjoying it a bit even with the bugs but now I can't even "Continue" or "Load" a saved game - my PC crashes !! Very frustrating and I don't have the interest to troubleshoot it any more. hardwall

This is one of the worst technically faulty games I have ever played !! taz

Good thing I only paid five bucks for it.
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 12/17/12 05:23 PM

Originally Posted By: sureshot
I had to stop playing it ! I was enjoying it a bit even with the bugs but now I can't even "Continue" or "Load" a saved game - my PC crashes !! Very frustrating and I don't have the interest to troubleshoot it any more. hardwall

This is one of the worst technically faulty games I have ever played !! taz

Good thing I only paid five bucks for it.

There was a patch released not too long ago. It appeared to resolve most of the issues I ran in to.
Posted By: sureshot

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 12/17/12 05:49 PM

Hi Inland - yes - I did install that patch after I read other threads here, including your experience with it. Unfortunately, the patch did not resolve the issues I have had.

If I could peel off some time, I'm pretty sure I can figure it out but it would be like finishing someone's crossword puzzle who don't spell very well... crazy
Posted By: Callista

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 12/18/12 01:24 AM

At first I had some problem steering Katie around. I found by using both the mouse and the keyboard together with the right mouse sensitivity in the settings, i could run around everywhere easily.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: louisanna adventer mystery - 12/18/12 04:14 AM

Thanks Callista, that's a good tip!

Ana wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community