GB HOMEPAGE

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1: The Hangman -- A Review by Flotsam

Posted By: Becky

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1: The Hangman -- A Review by Flotsam - 11/17/12 05:08 PM

In this first of four episodes, Flotsam takes on the role of Erica Reed -- an FBI agent with unusual psychic abilities. Can Erica make peace with her past and learn to control the mind abilities that will affect her future?

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1: The Hangman
Posted By: MaG

Re: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1: The Hangman -- A Review by Flotsam - 11/17/12 05:29 PM

Thanks, flotsam! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1: The Hangman -- A Review by Flotsam - 11/17/12 05:57 PM

Thanks flotsam for a great review.

Thanks Becky!
Posted By: venus

Re: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1: The Hangman -- A Review by Flotsam - 11/17/12 06:01 PM

Thanks for the great review, flotsam, and thanks for the link, Becky!

Terrific game so far. Probably the best of the year for me. Looking forward to the other episodes. thumbsup
Posted By: KatieHal

Re: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1: The Hangman -- A Review by Flotsam - 11/17/12 06:04 PM

Thank you flotsam! So glad you enjoyed the game! laugh
Posted By: jfcwilson

Re: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1: The Hangman -- A Review by Flotsam - 11/18/12 02:29 AM

Thanks Flotsam! This review makes the game very tempting.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1: The Hangman -- A Review by Flotsam - 11/19/12 11:13 AM

Thanks, flosam. A nice review thumbsup

But, although I did I pre-pay, I'm still going to wait until all the episodes are released before I play grin
Posted By: sanford

Re: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1: The Hangman -- A Review by Flotsam - 12/02/12 08:44 PM

Hi, fellow Boomers. According to Cesar of Phoenix Online Studios,Cognition Episode 2 will be released in January 2013. He said that "Episode 2 will be well worth waiting for", and I don't doubt that for one minute. Cognition 1 was awesome in itself. Happy Gaming to all.
Sandy
By the way, I also pre-paid for the whole "package"
© 2024 GameBoomers Community