GB HOMEPAGE

So what's everyone playing at the moment?

Posted By: Rushes

So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/10/12 10:00 PM

I was just wondering what games my fellow Boomers are currently playing, and how you're enjoying whatever-it-is. smile12

And are there any old favourites that you always play around this time of year?

(I tend to replay Still Life, as the main story is set at Christmastime. All that snow! All that gore! happydance12 )

Is there anyone wandering the corridors and haunting the elevator at the Deadly Device research facility? eek12
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/10/12 10:14 PM

I am sadly playing Solitaire. lol12
Posted By: sureshot

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/10/12 10:31 PM

I am on...
1) Louisiana Adventure now - it's very buggy and frustrating - getting disappointed - too bad could have been a nice game. smashpc

2) Have 5 Cores started - lost interest 1/2 way through. thumbsdown

3) Finished ANNA via walkthrough - couldn't deal with WASD interface ! thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown

Sorry to sound like a kill-joy - just can't seem to find anything that will hold my interest and Solitaire is sounding good -- rotfl12
Posted By: Marian

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/10/12 10:52 PM

I've been mostly playing adventure-lite games (casuals). I just replayed Secrets of the Seas: The Flying Dutchman. I've also been playing a match 3 game and a solitaire game as well. The last full-length true adventure game I played was The Deadly Device. wave12
Posted By: venus

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/10/12 11:40 PM

I am also alternating between three games - Lost Chronicles of Zerzura, Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav and The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles. All three games are fantastic, and I'm loving them all. thumbsup12

Sureshot, I know what you mean about Louisiana Adventure. I had a hard time even moving the protagonist where I wanted her to go. I do plan on returning to it eventually, but I have other games I'm more interested in now. smile12
Posted By: SuMac

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 12:30 AM

I'm hanging around with Nancy Drew, fooling around with that Deadly Devise. I have to say she's got more guts than I do - I wouldn't touch that thing for all the Krispy Kringles in the world.

Other than that game, a few HOG games, its mostly Solitaire and Angry Birds. LOL!
Posted By: Mad

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 01:52 AM

I like to play several games alongside each other laugh

At the moment ....

Mid way through The Beast of Lycan Isle. [A casual.]

Still to finish the last bit of the new Sherlock AND the the last bit of the first Book of Unwritten Tales PLUS a little more yet to go with a replay of Dracula Last Sanctuary. [From my Adventure stocks.]

And dabbling at my leisure with two Darksiders : Might & Magic VI and Vampire the Masquerade Redemption.

Hardly surprising, is it, that the dust in my house is forming wonderful patterns everywhere ?? lol12
Posted By: CountZero

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 04:34 AM

I am currently playing....

Nancy Drew - Secret of the old clock
Resonance
Nostradamus - The last prophecy

I also like to play more than one game at once....
Posted By: Chief

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 04:52 AM

I just started Lost Chronicles of Zerzura.

Trainz TS12 is always in the background and it never ends. happydance12

Jigsaw Boom 1 and 2.

Chief santa
Posted By: niteowl07

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 05:34 AM

murder in the abbey , and WoW on the darkside , when i have any time to play.

waiting for the next carol reed.
Posted By: SCOTTY

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 05:39 AM

I've been in "REPLAY" mode for most of 2012 Syberia 1&2..The Longest Journey...Barrow Hill...Sherlock Holmes "The Awakened & Jack The Ripper"... Dark Fall "The Jourmal & Lost Souls"... Dire Grove...Dracula "Origin" and NOW replaying "Rhiannon" I am SOOOO ready for some new Horror Adventures to come out!! The Last Crown..ASYLUM??. Also bought a copy of Blackstones Chronicles but couldn't get it to work on Windows 7. BUMMER!!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 10:51 AM

I'm playing an old Tomb Raider game and am ready to start ND Deadly Device.
Posted By: UruKat

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 02:48 PM

Just finished COGNITION, Episode 1. It was a great game. I loved the way you actually had to put the clues together and select the correct dialogue in order to proceed.....I felt like I was actually solving the case.
The acting was great....in fact, Jane Jensen had a part in making this game and her daughter, who is a actress and singer did the voice for the main character. She also sings during the credits.

Just downloaded Dracula 3, Path of the Dragon to start tonight. :)
Posted By: Rushes

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 03:05 PM

Lots of oldies being played in amongst all of the new games. thumbsup12

It really sounds as if Louisiana Adventure could have benefited from more beta testing prior to release.

Aside from Still Life which I mentioned at the start of this thread, I'm also playing and enjoying Scribblenauts -- but that's a casual puzzle game for DS. Great fun, though!
Posted By: sureshot

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 03:07 PM

Hi Venus ! I tend to just forget about them and go on.

I also have Resonance - got tired of the dialog trees and the really bad retro graphics.

In fact , I'm looking for a new one to get right now !

By the way, Rushes - nice thread ! yes
Posted By: marie

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 05:08 PM

I just started playing the Lost Chronicles of

Zensura and I'm almost done playing a darkside

game Assassins Creed 3 (very Historical) I liked
the parts where you get to talk to George Washington and ride a horse with Paul Revere on his midnight run.

Marie wave12
Posted By: Carrie

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 05:42 PM

I play Scrabble and Solitaire daily.

Online, I go to "All-Star Puzzles" (recommended by Chief) and play Anagrams, Picture Puzzles & Word Mines.

Like a squirrel in Winter, I'm saving two treasures: "Amber's Blood" and "Last Testament of Sherlock Holmes" to play later on.
Posted By: oldman

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 07:26 PM

For me it's Ankh 3, Chronicles of Zurzura and I just loaded Primordia.

I'm also doing Risen 2 on the dark side.

They are all pretty enjoyable games.
Posted By: michele rose

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/11/12 08:37 PM

1. Deponia - enjoying the twists and turns in this comedic storyline and gameplay.

2. Lucius - having a hard time being intuitively evil to accomplish the tasks. Doubt if I will finish the game. Would not recommend.

3. Phantasmat Crucible Peak C.E. - great HOG, super graphics
Posted By: LeBelleRachael

Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? - 12/12/12 01:09 AM

I just finished Portal2!!! OMG what an exhilarating romp!!! idea have been shooting portals in my dreams!!!....giggle!! rah

Close to finishing an old classic Sanitarium! A Great game! Kinda depressing and macabre though. hardwall

And just started Nancy Drew Last train to Bleu Moon Canyon, This is the second ND game I have played and it ROCKS! bravo12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community