Deponia-Trilogy: The grand finale Goodbye Deponia to be released 2013

Posted by: Carla

Deponia-Trilogy: The grand finale Goodbye Deponia to be released 2013 - 12/10/12 05:39 PM

The name says it all:
Goodbye Deponia will be the Deponia-Trilogy's grand closing chapter.

Quote:
After conquering the adventure charts as well as the players' hearts in 2012, both predecessing parts will find closure when Goodbye Deponia hits the shelves in early fall 2013.
Two teaser screenshots already give a small glimpse at what awaits our fans next year.

About the Game
After two unbelievable adventures Rufus and Goal finally have their ends in hands reach:finding a way to Elysium and to save Deponia from certain destruction.
But Rufus seems to have polished his unmatched talent to wreak havoc on everybody and everything. Thus, instead of his big triumph, another heavy setback awaits him. For the first time in his life, he starts doubting himself.
But Rufus wouldn't be Rufus if he'd just give up like that! Still...to clean up this pile of problems he'd need to exist threefold….

You can see the brand new screenshots in our Gallery and don't forget to visit the Official Website.
Posted by: venus

Re: Deponia-Trilogy: The grand finale Goodbye Deponia to be released 2013 - 12/10/12 05:42 PM

Great news, thanks Carla! happydance12

Now I just need to finish the first game and purchase the second. lol12 I'm so behind with my games. grin12
Posted by: Rushes

Re: Deponia-Trilogy: The grand finale Goodbye Deponia to be released 2013 - 12/10/12 05:48 PM

Thanks, Carla!
Posted by: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Deponia-Trilogy: The grand finale Goodbye Deponia to be released 2013 - 12/10/12 05:50 PM

THanks Carla!
Posted by: Jerek

Re: Deponia-Trilogy: The grand finale Goodbye Deponia to be released 2013 - 12/10/12 06:44 PM

Awesome!! Thanks for the news
Posted by: Mad

Re: Deponia-Trilogy: The grand finale Goodbye Deponia to be released 2013 - 12/10/12 07:37 PM

Thank you, Carla !! yay12
Posted by: Marian

Re: Deponia-Trilogy: The grand finale Goodbye Deponia to be released 2013 - 12/10/12 07:38 PM

Thank you, Carla! thumbsup12 wave12
Posted by: Kaki's Sister

Re: Deponia-Trilogy: The grand finale Goodbye Deponia to be released 2013 - 12/11/12 04:45 AM

Thanks Carla! smile12
Posted by: lynthorpe

Re: Deponia-Trilogy: The grand finale Goodbye Deponia to be released 2013 - 12/11/12 02:19 PM

Thanx Carla, wish I didn't have to wait that long tho. Half way thru Chaos and Critter chronicles and don't want to finish either as I'm enjoying them so much and don't have anything else that grabs me to look forward to penguin