GB HOMEPAGE

Culpa Innata - The Novel - Now Available For Kindle

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Culpa Innata - The Novel - Now Available For Kindle - 12/16/12 07:23 PM

The Culpa Innata Kindle Edition is now available here on Amazon.

Also, keep updated on the latest news by "Liking" Culpa Innata on FaceBook.

You can also follow them on Twitter here.

Quote:
“Freedom is consumption. Love is selfishness. Competition is sin. Philosophy is currency. Human rights are property rights. Survival is isolation. Art is mediocrity. Evolution is perfection. Tranquility is development. Truth is fiction. News is story. Happiness is greed. And the worst of all: To dream is to imitate.” (page 156) Ever since the Great Meltdown, the most devastating depression humanity has ever seen, in mid-21st century the world has united into one people, one goal, one mighty global country: the World Union. Beyond that, lie the "Rogue States". Here in the Union, all the issues that nagged and bugged the Western Civilization since the Enlightenment have been radically fixed, replacing old ways with technology enabled new ones, with a new set of human rights and freedoms. But does this “perfect world” hide darker secrets? Phoenix has just been promoted as senior agent of the global police force. She's grown up inside the Union, and ever since she was a child, she's trusted its sanctums. But when she is assigned a rare high-profile murder just one week on her new position, she enters an investigation that compels her to question everything she's ever believed. Her grasp on reality is now being tested by some powerful forces. As she struggles for her sanity and survival, a deeply buried inner strength emerges. While she may not realize, she possesses the key to the single biggest threat to the Union. With adventure and science fiction appeal – as well the protagonist's profound self-discovery – Culpa Innata is a book that will linger in the reader's mind long after the last page is turned.

Ana happydance12
Posted By: Marian

Re: Culpa Innata - The Novel - Now Available For Kindle - 12/16/12 07:28 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Ana. thumbsup12 wave12
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Culpa Innata - The Novel - Now Available For Kindle - 12/16/12 08:07 PM

Thanks Ana wave12
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Culpa Innata - The Novel - Now Available For Kindle - 12/16/12 08:12 PM

Good news for Kindle lovers. Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: venus

Re: Culpa Innata - The Novel - Now Available For Kindle - 12/17/12 01:03 AM

Great news! Thanks, Ana. thumbsup12
Posted By: ramona

Re: Culpa Innata - The Novel - Now Available For Kindle - 12/30/12 08:34 PM

So very cool. Another book to add to my Kindle and I loved the game. i ill definitely have to play the game again. Did they ever finish the sequel?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Culpa Innata - The Novel - Now Available For Kindle - 12/30/12 08:47 PM

No, the sequel was shelved and despite the fact there are no plans to resurrect it right now, I never give up hope. grin12
Posted By: ramona

Re: Culpa Innata - The Novel - Now Available For Kindle - 12/30/12 11:10 PM

That's too bad. well just gives me an excuse to play it again. hopefully one day the seuel can be worked on again. Never say never in the gaming world.
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: Culpa Innata - The Novel - Now Available For Kindle - 12/31/12 06:21 PM

Amen, Ramona. After waiting for Tex Murphy for so long, who would have guessed it would be on again?! I'd love to see a sequel to Culpa as well. Happy New Year everybody!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community