GB HOMEPAGE

Season's Greetings and New Screenshots from Moebius and Pinkerton Road

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Season's Greetings and New Screenshots from Moebius and Pinkerton Road - 12/19/12 11:06 PM

You can view the Season's Greetings and New Screenshots Here.

Quote:
First hinted at by Greek philosopher Parmenides, the Moebius Theory suggests that history has defined energy patterns that repeat themselves over and over -- 'ripples' or 'echoes' that occur throughout history like ripples on a pond. This theory is top secret, unknown by the average person and rigorously kept off the web and out of mainstream universities. In the U.S., a covert group known as F.I.S.T. (Future Intelligence Service and Technology) is working with Moebius technology, overseen by billionaire Amble Dexter.

Today Pinkerton Road, the indie studio Kickstarted by adventure game legend Jane Jensen earlier this year, received a cryptic card from F.I.S.T. New York antiquities expert Malachi Rector got one too. What does Amble Dexter's mysterious organization want with these seemingly ordinary people? For now, F.I.S.T.'s intent is shrouded in secrecy -- but more will be revealed in 2013!

To everyone who supported Pinkerton Road in 2012 -- by helping us spread the word, contributing to the Kickstarter campaign, or downloading the studio's first release Lola and Lucy's Big Adventure -- THANK YOU! We're excited for the new year and can't wait to tell you more about the games Pinkerton Road has in store.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave12
Posted By: MaG

Re: Season's Greetings and New Screenshots from Moebius and Pinkerton Road - 12/19/12 11:39 PM

Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Season's Greetings and New Screenshots from Moebius and Pinkerton Road - 12/20/12 01:13 AM

Thanks, Ana. santa
Posted By: Marian

Re: Season's Greetings and New Screenshots from Moebius and Pinkerton Road - 12/20/12 01:29 AM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup12 wave12
Posted By: bigpsycho

Re: Season's Greetings and New Screenshots from Moebius and Pinkerton Road - 12/20/12 02:10 AM

Lola and Lucy's Big Adventure is great interactive books

was also part of the kickstarter campaign and happy it went through laugh
Posted By: Mad

Re: Season's Greetings and New Screenshots from Moebius and Pinkerton Road - 12/20/12 02:17 AM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre wave12
Posted By: FrkBrok

Re: Season's Greetings and New Screenshots from Moebius and Pinkerton Road - 12/20/12 02:39 PM

Thank you for that yes Cant wait for this game to come out. (Though I DO think, his name is a bit too much...what do you think??)

Never mind - Jane Jensen is the best. bravo12
Posted By: venus

Re: Season's Greetings and New Screenshots from Moebius and Pinkerton Road - 12/20/12 03:30 PM

Actually, I like Malachi's name. smile12

Thanks for the info, Ana! Beautiful screenshots. I've already seen some of them. wink12 I can't wait for this game! happydance12 bravo12
Posted By: mcc

Re: Season's Greetings and New Screenshots from Moebius and Pinkerton Road - 01/15/13 02:04 AM

Wow! Parmenides and Moebius (or Mobius) are very big words. Philosophy and maths brought together once more insane
© 2024 GameBoomers Community