GB HOMEPAGE

Viva Media /Mystery Adventure Bundle

Posted By: Terri824

Viva Media /Mystery Adventure Bundle - 12/30/12 10:09 PM

Amazon has the bundle with Black Mirror II & III, plus Gray Matter and Alter Ego for $9.99/download.

Terri
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Viva Media /Mystery Adventure Bundle - 12/30/12 10:13 PM

Great deal!

Ana wave12
Posted By: Marian

Re: Viva Media /Mystery Adventure Bundle - 12/31/12 12:21 AM

Thanks, Terri. thumbsup12 wave12
Posted By: The Haze

Re: Viva Media /Mystery Adventure Bundle - 12/31/12 06:00 AM

laugh It's a great deal, but I wonder about something. Am I the only one who sees a great bargain like this and grinds his teeth a bit when he realizes that he purchased all four of these games, in a box, when they were brand new. They cost a LOT more then!

Re: Viva Media /Mystery Adventure Bundle - 12/31/12 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: The Haze
laugh It's a great deal, but I wonder about something. Am I the only one who sees a great bargain like this and grinds his teeth a bit when he realizes that he purchased all four of these games, in a box, when they were brand new. They cost a LOT more then!

It's generally true that if you wait a year or two after a game's release to buy it that the price will go down (sometimes way down). The operative word here, though, is wait, and that's often a tough proposition. grin12 wave12
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Viva Media /Mystery Adventure Bundle - 12/31/12 07:31 PM

I've had that problem many times The Haze, but what I find worse is when I wait and then can't find the game anymore at all.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Viva Media /Mystery Adventure Bundle - 12/31/12 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By: The Haze
It's a great deal, but I wonder about something. Am I the only one who sees a great bargain like this and grinds his teeth a bit when he realizes that he purchased all four of these games, in a box, when they were brand new. They cost a LOT more then!

If everyone waited until the games were dirt cheap, you wouldn't see any more commercially produced games.

If you enjoy the games, don't regret having paid a bit more to support development of future games.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Viva Media /Mystery Adventure Bundle - 12/31/12 08:28 PM

Amen to that Jenny!

Re: Viva Media /Mystery Adventure Bundle - 12/31/12 08:56 PM

Absolutely, Jenny. thumbsup12
Posted By: Creeping_Doom

Re: Viva Media /Mystery Adventure Bundle - 01/01/13 04:18 PM

When I purchased a physical copy of this pack , If my memory isn't failing , I paid $20 for it . Still a bargain , even at that price .
Posted By: Mad

Re: Viva Media /Mystery Adventure Bundle - 01/01/13 07:02 PM

"If everyone waited until the games were dirt cheap, you wouldn't see any more commercially produced games.
If you enjoy the games, don't regret having paid a bit more to support development of future games.
"

I do so agree !! yes

And games here in the UK cost MUCH more to buy than they do in the USA.
But I've never regretted the expense.
The enjoyment they've brought me over the years has been priceless !! thumbsup12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community